Chapter Four - Thank You.

Better together

A/N : Oh and by the way, in case you guys didnt know, in my world, jjong is taller than key so, yeah.

 

It was 11.15 when Jonghyun reached Gwiboon's house.

" Youre late and you promised not to be." Gwiboon whined while adjusting her sleeveless white and pink top on her shoulder. She wore her hair in a ponytail and had denim shorts and sneakers on before going out of the house to be greeted by an apologetic Jonghyun.

" I'm so sorry. I kinda overslept." Jonghyun explained, bowing again and again. Gwiboon chuckled and petted his head. "Deh oppa, Gwiboon is not angry. " She smiled and locked the dorr behind her, pulling Jonghyun out of the driveway. Jonghyun laughed and followed behind her. Jonghyun blushed as Gwiboon interlocked their fingers together and walked down the walkway. She spun around and let go of his hand. Jonghyun pouted at the sudden lost of touch and Gwiboon laughed.

"Why? You want me to hold you? Hahaha. Let's go to the amusement park!" Gwiboon said as sweetly as possible. Jonghyun nodded and walked ahead, leading the way.

" Aren't you gonna hold me?" Jonghyun turned around to see Gwiboon pouting and crossing her arms infront of her chest. Jonghyun grinned at her cuteness and held her hand. Her face was tinted pink and she gave him an eye smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Wah! It's so huge!" Gwiboon exclaimed, her eyes glistening with excitement and interest. Jonghyun smiled and pulled her to the ice cream parlour.

" You want ice cream?" He asked, fishing out his wallet from his back pocket and ordered a mint ice cream for himself. Gwiboon nodded and ordered herself a strawberry ice cream. She was about to take her wallet out of her bag but was stopped by Jonghyun. " My treat" he mouthed, and paid for the two ice creams. Gwiboon took a bite of her ice cream and smiled at the sweetness but Jonghyun smiled, because of Gwiboon's sweetness.

" You wanna try mine?" Jonghyun asked, holding out his ice cream towards Gwiboon. She took a bite without hesistation and it made Jonghyun blush a lot. He noticed a green staain on Gwiboon's nose and he chuckled.

" There's ice cream stain on your nose you pabo." he smiled and leaned in closer to Gwiboon's face to wipe it off. Gwiboon blushed and he pinched her cheek. "Aigoo.. so cute."

Gwiboon pouted and held her ice cream out for Jonghyun. He took a bite and pointed at his face, " see? The pro has no stains!" Gwiboon laughed and punched his arm lightly before holding Jonghyun's hand and walk out of the shop. Wah.. she does likes my hand..

" Let's go see the tiger there!" Gwiboon exclaimed, running towards the baby tiger on the bench with an animal keeper beside it. She squealed in delight when the cub her fingers. Jonghyun walked towards her and smiled at the adorable sight. "Sir, i can see that your girlfriend here likes BLU alot. Would you like to feed it?" Gwiboon turned around and shot Jonghyun her puppy eyes upon hearing that. Jonghyun chuckled and bought a piece of meat for the cub. Gwiboon frowned when the cub ran to jonghyun to get it's piece of meat. They played with the cub for a while before they went for the other rides.

Jonghyun didn't get to ride on his favourite roller coaster because well, Gwiboon was afraid of heights and he didn't want her to throw up on him. Gwiboon pouted whenever Jonghyun of her phobia. Although Jonghyun loved her pouting face, he didn't want people around them to think that he bullied her or something. " KIM GWIBOON. remove that pout off you face or i'll kiss it away. " he know that'll do the trick. Gwiboon immediately smiled and skipped to the other game sections. They played and Jonghyun won 2 pushies for her, which she names Prince and Princess.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was already 3pm by the time they finished all the rides. They headed to a nearby cafe to rest and chit chat for abit. Jonghyun ordered a mocca and Gwiboon ordered hot chocolate.

She sipped on her hot chocolate and she felt Jonghyun eyeing her every move. She looked up and asked, " Oppa? Why are you looking at me?"

Jonghyun blushed , "cause you're cute." And that in turn made Gwiboon blush a lot. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds until Jonghyun finally broke it.

" Gwiboon ah, when you go to school, you got to be careful okay? And i got to be your fake boyfriend so you wouldn't get hurt." Gwiboon almost choked on her drink and looked up at Jonghyun, confusion written all over her face. Sure, she'll want Jonghyun to be hers. But why?

" Well, there's this group of girls who bullies girls that are new and forces them to join them in bullying and seducing guys and getting themselves into trouble. And those girls are Jessica, Krystal, Tiffany and Sunny. There are erts and molesters too. So you got to really wear appropriately and if you have stay backs, you got to be extra vigilant. Well, you may be wondering what has this got to do with me being you 'boyfriend' but hey, me and my other 3 best friends, Onew, Minho and Taeyeon who is also Minho's girlfriend, are the popular ones in school. They wouldn't dare to mess with anyone related to us, be it good friends or what. Oh and there's these two girls who are damn friendly and you'll love to be friends with them. Nicole and Amber." Gwiboon nodded.

" And there's sekyung, she clings onto me like some i dont know what. But she's irritating and that's when you can help me." he smiled and showed Gwiboon a peace sign. Gwiboon laughed and they chatted for awhile more.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They hanged out for awhile more befor Jonghyun sent Gwiboon back. " Bye. I'll come tomorrow at 8am. Cya." Gwiboon smiled and jonghyun turned around, ready to leave.

"Wait! Jonghyun opaa!" Jonghyun stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Yeah?"

Gwiboon walked up to him and peck him on the cheeks. " Thank you for today and oh, we might as well practice now. Dont we?" she laughed. Jonghyun blushed. " Aren't you gonna kiss your girlfriend?" this girl can be so demanding

Jonghyun laughed and leaned in to kiss her forehead and cheeks. Gwiboon blushed , her cheeks were darker than before. She bowed him goodbye and went in.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That night, they spent their time on msn.

Blingerjjong-: Hello GWIBOONIE!

Gwiboonboonnana-: Hello oppa :) WASSUP!?:D

Blingerjjong-: I miss youuuu~

your kiss :P

Gwiboonboonnana-: Hahaha so soon? Yeah i miss you too.

Blingerjjong-: YESSS YEOBO :D

Gwiboonboonnana-: Hahhah. Practicing? Okay (: Yeobo~ ily so much <3

Blingerjjong-: Hahah ily too :) We're talking like real couples . hahaha. good show ^^v

Gwiboonboonnana-: Yeah~

Blingerjjong-: Okay. it's getting late now. Go to bed! :D Good night^^

Gwiboonboonnana-: Goodnight yeobo :) Dont be late again tmr alright? Byuai~ <3

-Gwiboonboonnana is offline-

If only she knew what i typed was coming straight from my heart..

 

If only he knew what i typed was real...