Chapter One - The meeting

Better together

" Yes mom. I'll call you once i reach Seoul. Yeah yeah. I got to go now. Bye! Love you! muacks!" I hung up the phone and showed one of the guards infront of the glass door my passport. He smiled at me and opened the door for me.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I sat on my designated seat in the airplane, pulled out my headphone, set my ipod on shuffle and closed my eyes. Did i mention i'm afraid of heights? Yes. I need to sleep before the airplane flys or i'll puke. Without a warning, i fell asleep and went to my lovely lovely dreamland. ( rabbits can fly, pigs are skinny in my dreamland :D)

" Hello ? Miss ? Can you remove your .. hand from my lap? And .. my shoulder's hurting. " someone pulled my headphone off and whispered to me. I look to my left and saw a guy with blond hair, perfectly shaped jawline and a cute smile staring at me. I look down at his body, he was so muscular, i bet i looked retarded beside him. I let my eyes travel downwards and i saw my hand on his lap. I blushed and quickly lifted my hand away, " S- sorry. i guess i was too tired. "

Jonghyun POV:

" S-sorry. i guess i was too tired." the girl blushed. Aigo~ she's so cute. Her dark brown curls travelling down her shoulders and her feline eyes looking at me. She has really high cheekbones and her smile , ishh . It melts everyone's heart. She wore a white shirt with animal prints on it and a grey jumper over. I guess i was just staring at her beautiful body, looking retarded because she waved a hand infront of my face and grinned when i shot back to reality.

" I'm Kim Gwiboon . What's yours? " she smiled.

" Kim Jonghyun. "

" Well, i guess we have the same first name. How old are you? "

" 19. And you?"

" 18. Hi Jonghyun oppa." she waved at me. How cute. I just smiled and turned my gaze off her before i make a fool of myself.

" Oppa? Don't you want to know about me more? Cause i wanna know more about you~" she whined a whine that no one could ever resist. When i turned around and look at her, i realised i had just made a huge mistake. She gave me puppy dog eyes with her feline eyes. How in the world did she do that!? Cat plus dog? Wow.

" Haha. Okay, so. Tell me more.. more .. about yourself." Gosh. I must have sounded really retarded.

She chuckled and shifted her body so that she was facing me, " Well, my mother is an American, my father is a Korean. I'm transferring to a high school in Seoul to study. Sadly, my parents couldn't follow me because of their business but they bought a place for me to live in. "

" Oh." was all that came out of my mouth.

" Why so awkward?" she frowned, "but anyway! Which high school are you studying in?" she smiled right away. How can someone change mood so quickly? She sure is unique.

" (insert high school name here) high school. You?"

"OMO! I'm going there too! I'm skipping a grade so i'll be going to the same grade as you. " she grinned. I was shocked, okay, well, more of surprise to hear that. No wait, i can't be any happier.

" Really? Well, i can show you around Seoul once we land and pack our stuffs. " i offered. Damn, she must have thought that i'm some kind of playboy, so open minded.

" Really!? Thank you oppa! I'm sure we're be great friends!" She's so cute, does she have a boyfriend?

" Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked me out of the blue, can she read my mind?

" N- no" you want to be my girlfriend..? AH! KIM JONGHYUN! SHUT YOUR MIND NOW!

" Oh .. I don't have a boyfriend either. They are not up to my standard." she sighed and rested her head on the head rest.

" What's your type then?" What the hell Kim jong hyun. Don't make her suspect. Wait.. am i already falling in love? It's not even a day that i know her.

" Well , someone who can protect me and love me more than they love themself. And well, someone that has good character and looks. Sadly, none of them i currently know has all these." she said. WAIT. DOES THAT MEAN THAT I DON'T HAVE THESE!?

I looked at her , confusion written all over my face. She laughed and said, " Well, if i get to know you more, i might fall in love with you. Haha. But, yeah, you don't look bad. " OMG. DID SHE JUST SAY THAT?

" Haha. Well neither do you." I smiled a smile that's totally irresistable.

She smiled and yawn. " You sleepy?" I asked and looked at her.

She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder and drifted off to her dreamland. I sighed and look out of the window. She is so naive. How is she going to cope and not get bullied by the bad boys and bad girls in the school? I mean, there are good students there too, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any bad ones. I guess i just have to protect her since, well, i assume that i'm her only friend there. I heard Gwiboon snore silently and chuckled at her cuteness. I took out my sweater from beside my seat and placed in over her before falling asleep too. Head on hers.

A/N : WELL? SO HOW WAS IT? I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT, IM RUNNING OUT OF TIME. SO YEAH, SORRY. ): DO COMMENT OKAYS? :D