Chapter Two - I'm not your girlfriend!

Better together

" Gwiboon? Wakey wakey... We're landing soon..." I whispered into the sleeping figure beside me. I didn't know I fell asleep on... Her head. Well, I'm just too tired. I guessing got to drag the outing till tomorrow, when hopefully, I wouldn't feel sleepy. " Ahhhhh~" Gwibbon yawned. She lifted herself up and turned to look at me. " oh. I'm sorry for sleeping on your shoulder without permission. I guess I'm too tired. Wae? We're reaching soon? Gosh... That's fast." she said in one breath. " I should apologize for resting my head on yours instead." I mumbled under my breath.

" what did you say?" Gwiboon turned around to ask me, titling her head a little to her right. Aish. Does she know what she's doing to me? Wait, what is she doing to me? It's just her cuteness... Yeah. That's right. Just her cuteness that makes me have butterflies in my --- what!? Omg.. Kim jonghyun! Wake up! " Jonghyun oppa? Are you okay? Your face is so red! What's wrong!? Do yoh have a fever!? I've got medicine! " I heard her ramble which caused me to wake up from my stupor. I looked at her, confused written all over my face. man. This is so embarrassing. " A-a-ah no.. I'm just... I... Daydream everytime I wake up." I made an excuse. Damn jjong, damn. You made a fool of yourself infront of her!

Gwiboon POV: Hahha. daydream? Why kind of excuse is that? Come on oppa. I know I'm already all over you. Don't have to deny anymore. I won't eat you up. I held back a chuckle and just looked at him, he was trying to look as convincing as possible. It's so obvious. I just smiled and nodded before turning around again and played with my curls. This jonghyun oppa is cute, not to mention, he's good looking too. His skin is so toned and his muscles were so... I don't know how to say. He's just perfect. What a outing promised not to fall in love anymore. After what happened a year ago. Damn Dongwoon, I hate him. If i ever see him again, he is so dead. He's so unfaithful, making out with a girl infront of me. Wth.. He's the reason why in single now. Pff. I slight poured at the thought of Dongwoon. " Miss and Mr, do yoh guys want a couple meal?" the airstewardess asked me. I looked at her, " couple lunch? Why?" I asked. Urgh. Dumb Gwiboon dumb! It's jonghyun bedside you! " Well, I can see that your boyfriend there is hungry." before I could answer her with a dramatic he-is-not-my-boyfriend, oppa cut in , " yes. One thank you." The air stewardess passed us our food and walked away. " what did you just do?" I asked jonghyun oppa, eyes wide in horror. I must have looked retarded. He shrugged ," I'm hungry. And besides, once we reach seoul, we won't have enough time for lunch. " I just simply nodded and tuck in to the food.

A/N : I'm so sorry for the late update! I was busy for the past few days. Bu hey, don't worry! I got everything planned out already. So you guys can wait and look forward to the later update!