valentines

Good Girl Bad Boy

(at hospital)

i woke up feeling pain all over my body but manage to sit up.i look over to see bang yong guk sleeping next to my bed holding my hand i blush.he suddenly woke up "are you alright?" he said with a sleepy husky voice. i dont know what made me do this but i suddenly hug him.he just sat there shocked "a-a-are you ok?" he said hesitantly. "thank you,thank you for saving me,"i said sweetly. "mhm...dont move to much,"he said kindly, "you'll be in pain." "araso." i said with a sleepy voice. "are you hungry, what do you want to eat?"he ask. "anything is fine," i reply back to him."alright ill be back," slowly going there the door." "NOONA!" my little brother came in worried. "Ya who is this,"asked bang yong guk. "it's my dongsaeng," i reply back. "noona your hurt..." said myung soo (hugs sunny)."im fine dont worry," i told my dongsaeng. "how can i not worry?my older sister is hurt and was almost killed and i didn't know about this,"he said frustrated. "ya can you do some thing for me?"i ask. "what is it?"he reply back. "do your aegyo it always cheers me up," i said cutely. "ah wae..."he said shyly. "because you adorable please please pleaseeee," i said nagging him. "aish araso NOONA SARANHEYYO."

 

"ah so cheesy," i said while giggling and pinching his cheeks."noooooonnnaa pung pung,"he said cutely."ah boya,im still cuter then you" i said giggling with myung soo."i have to go to school ill come back after im done,"he said. "ok be careful dont fall,"i said. "ne you to, fighting!" i said happily i look at my phone to check what time it was then i realize that it was valentines i got up from bed and went to the cafeteria of the hospital. "ajumma can i use the kitchen?" i ask polightly."sure you may, dont hurt your self, if you need anything tell me ok," she said sweetly.i thank her and began making chocolates.

(bang yong guk)

i went to a porridge shop to buy something to eat for me and sunny after i got my meal i began walking back to the hospital.i saw i little girl weeping and crying for her mother i ask her "are you lost?" she nods while trying to stop crying."let's go look for your omma,"i told her. she look at me with happiness"r-really?" she said. "mhh,where is your school at?"i asked.she replied "all the way down there till you see a candy shop." i shook my head and went strait "what is your name?"i ask the little girl."kyon,"she said softly. "do you want some icecream?"i told her. "REALLY I CAN HAVE SOME ICECREAM," she said excitedly. "yep you can,"i said smiling. "oppa thank you,"she said blushing.i pat her head and we started to look for her mother.

(sunny)

ajumma what time is it? oh it's 3:30 wae? oh i have to hurry and go to school.but in your condition i think not.shhhh dont tell the doctor i left ok please ajumma *uses aegyo*.araso araso but i will not be the one to take the blame.thank you *bows 90 degree*. i went back to my room and left a chocolate for bang yong guk then went out to school.

(school)

"ya jay,"i said as he turns around."YA,ARE YOU OK WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"he said worried."shhhhhh here happy valentines day"as i hand him a box of chocolate."where is iu?"i asked."she is umm."he hesitated. "HERE I AM!" while wobbling here. "here this is for you -hands chocolate- "awwwwww thanks here i have one for you 2,i was going to visit the hospital later to give it to you but since your here you dont have to wait." "thanks." "hey sunny you should go back to the hospital." "wae?" "because." "ah jay dont worry about me." "let's go to class."

(after some time pass by)

a boy came up to me and confess his feelings."i-im sorry" i said. he started to cry what do i do i said in my head...i hand him a chocolate box and told him lets be friends.he just walked away leaving me stun for a shy guy like him through out the hold day i had 40 full big bags of valentines and 30 confections(p.s the school is huge) i forgot about the hospital so i rushed back hoping yong guk was not there yet.

(back at the hospital)

i open my room door slowly luckily no one was in there i replace the small chocolate box with a bigger one.i waited and waited before i knew it i fell asleep. i woke up around 7:35pm i saw him come in. "oh your back what took you so long?" i said with a tired voice. "sorry a kid was lost so i looked for her omma," he said tiredly."oh..here i made you these." -hands chocolate box- "thank you, im sorry i didnt get anything for you and the porridge got cold." "it's fine im just glad you stop and help a kid out." "sunny..." "hmh? what's wro-"

(kisses kekeke...)

i close my eyes.... everything just stop...i could hear his and my heart pounding "saranghae," he told me then walk out the room.i blankly sat there only replaying that kiss in my head.i snapped out of it "oh..OH..WHAT DO I DO,"i said freaking out.he came back in with warm porridge "here u didnt eat all day right?" he said with care."oppa..." i said shyly. "hm?" he replayed back. i got up and hug him "saranghae" i whisper in his ear.he wrap his arms around me tightly smiling like crazy "will you be  

my girlfriend..." he ask. "i would love too" i smiled.*cough cough* "did we interrupt something?" "oh himchan zelo daehyun jongup youngjae what are you guys doing here?" "we came to see you oh here take this it's a gift from all of us." "thank you." "noona when will you be discarded?" "tomorrow,thank goodness." "ya when were all together dont to lovey dovey stuff it's gross." yong guk and me blushed "shut up jong up." "you shut up hyung." i giggled "thanks everyone for saving my life." -hands all the b.a.p members chocolate box- "here i made this," i said smiling. "yah how come yong guk get's the bigger one?" said himchan."because im more better then you,"said yong guk."ya lets leave hyung and noona alone guys," said zelo.

after they left, me and yong guk was alone. it was awkward we just watch t.v until he ask me this. "am i your first?" he ask. i just nodded slowly hiding my red face.he smiled then said "i hope you'll be with me forever." he hug me, my arms slowly hug him back.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so how have you guys been :3

well....as you can tell i dont update as much but ....im sorry 

i drew suhun from exo and kikwang from b2st and zelo from b.a.p hope u like it <3

                            

ik i at drawling but it's worth a shot right :3 and who im still working on stuff well see ya oh and im not good in korean as you can see xD