being a maid day 2

Good Girl Bad Boy

bang yong guk pov

i woke up by the stupid sun shining in my eye i looked to see sunny snuggling my chest i didn't want to wake her up she look like she was sleeping peacefully. all of the sudden sunny umma walks in "oh there still sleeping i should take a picture of them ohohoh." i was shocked because i thought sunnys umma would be strict. whatever i said to myself and fell back to sleep.

(end of pov)(10:00)

"OPPA OPPA." "ne." "wake up we are late for school." "sunny i called in why dont you go have some fun you've been working to hard oh and i called in for you to yong guk." "UMMA WAE APP-." "your appa said he's fine with it." "appa not you to." "Ya lets go some where." "oh where?" "anywhere far away from school and my house." "eh you live next to me?!"  "yea just across." "YOU DUMMY YOU COULD OF WALK INSTEAD OF SLEEPING OVER." "wae when i can sleep with a girl snuggling my chest." "......AHHHHH shut up it's embarrassing." "umma what are you doing standing here?" "i just want to give this you yong guk, ill be off then." "bye, what did she give you?" "a picture of you snuggling my chest." "aish umma please give me the picture." "wae so you can rip it and trow it away, nope not a chance im keeping this with me." "are you gonna black mail me now." "hmmm maybe." "whatever do what you want with it." "Ne im going to post this up at school." "BWOA......*cough cough* .....i....i dont care." "lets go eat our breakfast." "n-ne."

(after breakfast)

"waaaa im so full what do you want to do now?" "i have to do something at school." "oh... well dont get caught." "whatever."

​bang yong guk pov

"​hey you guys hyung is here." "hyung j.p team is advancing on us." "wae?" "it seems that they are pulling tricks." "what kind of tricks?" "i still have not gotten any progress on that." "ah young jae you and your group spy on them and give any reports ok.himchan you and your group will back up young jae if anything goes wrong.jong up you and your group ill get the equipment if needed.daehyung you and your group will be a back up just in case if himchan or young jae group goes down. and zelo you will be here with me doing the communication computer stuff etc.then that will be all, send me any reports on any of your progress." "YES SIR!" "hyung....." "what?" "sooo hyung what do i do with him?" "keep him here or he'll spit every thing out." "if the plan goes great then ill treat you guys."

sunny pov 

​what should i do today since my mom called i have nothing to do.....wait ill call my work place (on phone) "yubseyo?" "oh oppa im going to come to work today ok." "dont you have school?" "my amma called in for no reason." "oh ok hurry we need a hand." "ne, ill be there in time." "bye." 

(in cafe)

"sunny your here why i though you have school." "unnie i do but my amma called in for no reason." "lucky you when i get lazy and dont want to go to school my amma would kick me." "really i though your amma was really nice when i meant her." "when i have people over then yes but when i dont it's a different story." "OH UNNIE T-THE TEA!" "the tea? OH THE TEA AISHHH." "hahaha i miss being here so much." "we missed you to oh and we have 3 new workers to." "eh really?" "mhm let me introduce them kai,lee joon,dongwoo." "where have i heard that before...?" "anyong haseyo,your highness." ".....it's you guys again." "unnie what day is it?" "Thursday, February 12, 2013 wae?" "wow it's almost valentines day!" "wae wae do you have a crush on someone?" "aniyo that's the day where i have to hide my self." "dont worry your highness we'll protect you." "well there we go you have protection." ".....unnie your jokes are not funny ." "whatever i have to get back to work ok you should to." "ne."

(end pov)

"anyong haseyo ill be your servant toda-." "oh HimChan would you like th-." "you say hi to him but not me." "Eh? yong- o-oppa..." "wahhh daeback you made her say oppa i been trying for 2 weeks already hyung your the best." "Ya call him oppa to." ".....WAE?" "should i show the-" "oppa~ oppa~ oppa~." "WAAAAHHHHH DAEBACK HYUNG." "should i take you to your seats now?" "noona your y." "bwoa?.....KAI! COME TAKE THEIR ORDER." "yes your highness." "andwae you have to take our order." "please just let me off with this." (uses aegyo) "aniyo." "your so cold hearted." "aniyo noona he's really swe-." "say it then ill rip that pretty face of yours." "....ne hyung." "what would you guys like?" "coffee,milk shake, iced tea, sweet tea,bubble shake,watermelon juice." "ok coming right up." (5 min later) here you go 

(phone rings) 

please excuse me 

​"yebasaeyo?" "hey this is jay,are you free today?" "oh i think so ill call you back if i dont have any thing to do." "where are you right now?" "im at my work place." "oh ok ill come hang over there." "ok." 

(few min later)

"AH jay your here." "why didn't you g o to school today?" "my mom call-" "because she wanted to be with me." "YA yon- ...oppa, jay please dont get the wrong idea." "dont worry i wont i already know." "eh how you know?" "i ask iu what was going on." "oh." "ya, you know my dongsaeng to." "would you stop and get out our business." "you sure have guts." "ya ...oppa stop." "what are

you going to do hit me do it do it?" "GAHHHH." "YONG GUK! *hugs* stop it

please stop." bang yong guk was shock of what you did he froze in his

punching position. "araso." he said in a deep calmly voice. "im sorry jay that this

had happen." "it's ok." "im done with work now so lets go hang out." "mhm."

"where you think your going?" "wae? i cant hang out with my friend?" "yea." "you got to be kidding me." "im not kidding." he said with a smirk. "jay..." "yea?"  "RUN FOR IT!" me and jay ran dashing out the door lucky we made it through himchan and the others in time. while gasping for air we stop at an arcade. "lets play at the arcade." "sure sound fun." "awesome." while hanging out in the arcade i heard a deep husky voice "you go there,you go there and ill go here." "jay we have to find a way out their still chasing us." "WHAT THEY STILL ARE?!" "shhhhh they'll find us." "hey lets go out that exit there." "good idea slowly and quietly."  "where do you guys think your going?" ".....ummmm i need to pee." "oh pee at a arcade and with a guy?" "no at the restroom making him wait out side." "ummm oppa (grab bucket then trows) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYE!" (takes off) "hurry jay... jay?" "shhhh im right here." "oh i thou-" (bang yong guk) "GO OVER THERE AND FIND HER NOW!" 

(1 hour later)

"geez finally they left it was really getting hot in there." "umm sunny." "hmm?" "if i ask you something will you say yes?" "what is it?" "w-will ah never mind." "just say it." "it's a stupid question." "just say it i dont mind." "no.... lets hurry and get you home." "eh what time is it?" "it's 5 why?" "oh my goodness i have to go." "where ill take you." "it's ok i dont want to take you time." "i dont min-." "bye." "their she goes again."

(jay park pov)

"amma im home." "welcome home prince jay,her highness has gone shopping." "oh.....i see." "prince jay, princess uee is home." "noona is home, where is she?" "she's at the deck of the inside garden." "ok thank you." "oh jay what are you doing here late?" "noona when did you come?" "yesterday, wae?" "i told you to call me when you come back to korea." "oh sorry i had lots to do and didn't have time to call." "why are you and mom always out?" "what do you mean." "i mean you guys are always busy and barely have time to see the family." "i wish i cause but being an princes is hard work you should practice to be for they give you lectures." "i dont mind that i just want you and mom to talk again." "jay i want you to stay away from her." "wae,and why did you stop calling her mom?" "ill tell you later." "wae?" (points at maids) "when we are alone then ill tell you." "noona what happen to you?" "i have to go now bye." "NOONA! aish" 

(end of pov)

"amma im home." "oh sunny come here,im in the kitchen." "ne,oh uee?" "annyeonghaseyo." "what are you doing here." "nothing i just had a busy talk with your amma."

"oh...i see." "oh can i have your phone number." "ah sure,here." "thank you call me any time when you need me ok." "ok." "amma why you need me?" "sunny in 3 more days ill will tell you." "tell me what,you can tell me right now." "i cant it would be better if i tell you in 3 more days." "araso....." "now i have to go to your father ok would you like to come?" "no ill stay at home." "ok call when you want to." "ok drive safely." "mhm." "YA SUNNY!" "oh no...." "you better open the door." "what do i do what do i do." "i can hear you." "*cough* sunny is sleeping right now." "do you expect me to belief that?" "IM NOT OPENING THE DOOR!" "HURRY OPEN IT THERE ARE SOME CRAZY GANGSTERS TRYING TO KILL ME!" "BWOA!?" (open door) "HURRY GET IN!" "did i for get to tell you that im the gangster?" "....oh man im sooo dead meat." "what a bad bad maid of mines you should be takin care of." "mianhe." (traps sunny in his between his arms) "Y-Y-YAH YOUNG GUK STOP IT..." "wae you didn't stop when i told you to." (gets closer to sunnys face) "P-PLEASE STOP THIS." (sunny close eyes) "you really think i would kiss you?" "then what are you doing get out of my face." "why are you so red *smirks*?" "B-BE quiet!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​omg you guys im so sorry i haven't update soooo long *please dont kill me* i been busy with school stuff