1 year later...

Good Girl Bad Boy

i came back to the castle after a year pass.turns out i had to be punish after returning.my mother,father,and myungsoo ask where i left to i looked at them "im pregnant," i said.my mother fainted my father was in shock and myungsoo just look at me paralyze."D-Do you know who's the father," my father ask. "yes i do,"i said. "well who is it,"my father looks fierce.i smiled and said "im kidding,i left because i wanted to look for someone." myungsoo followed me then he ask "is it him?" i looked at myungsoo and nod. "oh,"he sigh ."wae are you going to tell father,"i ask him."why would i,"he looked down, "YAH U MISSED MY BIRTHDAY!"he yelled ."yes that's why i got you something while i was gone,happy late birthday dongsaeng,"i smiled.-hugs sunny- "noona i missed you,"he started to cry."yah pabo,you still act like a baby" i kissed him on his forehead.he smiled back at me "noona~~~~." i carefully hit his forehead "go to bed it's late,"i mugged him."araso,wait noona,"he stop."what,"i looked back. "can i sleep with you,"he did a puppy face."aigoo, my little brother acting like a baby at the age of 16,"i ."umma umma,"he chirp back.-sigh-"araso just dont cross that pillow,"i said. "mhm!"he yelled.

 

 i forgot when we were little and our parent abandon us i was like a mother to myungsoo.

 (9 years old myungsoo and 13 year old sunny)"noona where did omma and appa go,im so hungry"-starts to cry-"omma and appa will come back,what do you want to eat?ill get anything for you,"i cheered him up."chincha,"-he rubs his teary eye- "mhm so what do you want to eat?"i smiled knowing that my parents wont comeback."....daebuki,"he smiled."aigoo, araso lets go,"i said while walking to a street food stand.after we were finish with eating a older man came up to us and ask "hey little girl do you want money,"he drag me and myungsoo out the street stand the ajumma tried to stop the man but he pulled out a knife and yelled "i will kill you,if you stop me." i tried to pull out of his hand but he just grip my hand even more.suddenly someone attack the man and grab me and myungsoo then ran.he was 4 years older then me."are you ok," he ask. i nod my head in reply."good,where do you live ill take you home,"he told me. i looked over to myungsoo then i pulled the stranger jacket and whisper in his ear,"our omma and appa left us..."his face was in shock."do you have a place to sleep?" i shook my head.he sighed you guys can come and sleep at my house.i pause "w-whats your name,"i ask. "you can call me jepp oppa"he smiled.-blush- "t-thank you for saving us,"i quietly said."oh what's your name and your brother's name," he question."ah...im lee sun kyu,and this is myungsoo," i said shyly.suddenly we heard a huge banging sound.jepp oppa had a worried face on then suddenly he told me and myungsoo to hide in this secret place.while me and myungsoo stayed quiet in the secret area, then suddenly a man yelled asking where his money was at i hered jepp oppa fall.i stood up and came out the secret spot i saw jepp oppa beaten to a plup."well aren't you a little pretty girl,"one of the man said."n-no r-run s-sunkyu y-you c-cant,"he stop and fainted.i looked up at the man "HOW MUCH DID HE OWE YOU,"i yelled."well aren't you a feisty little one,but where are you going to get 900,000 dollars at,"the man laugh.i pulled a bag out "HERE ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW,NOW LEAVE OR ILL CALL THE COPS."i yelled again.they took the money and left.oppa oppa are you ok oppa i stared to cry."d-dont cry silly im still alive," he smiled with his bruised face.

 

(BEEP BEEP)the alarm went off

 

i woke up with tears in my eye,i looked over at myungsoo he also had tears in his eyes....i woke up myungsoo."noona....i just dreamt of the hyung that saved us when we were kids,"myungsoo looks so heartbroken.i look over at him "i know i dreamt of it also..."we both had a sad look on our faces. "i wonder how that hyung is doing now..."he sadly said."mhm..."we both sat in silence."my lady,please wake up and get dress you'll have guess coming today,"the head maid said."....ye...." i said emotionless."lets get ready im sure well find him soon."myungsoo said.

 

 

 

 

please red my friend story and help her get subscribers please ^^ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/473089/leejongsuk-im-falling-for-you-nana-yoona-you-leejongsuk-sungjoon