Six.

Smile cold-boy!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jihyun woke up early in the morning.

She has to delivered some milk and newspaper around the neighborhood to earn some money for her daily expenses.

She started her task at 5.45 a.m.

She stopped at the landlady house and the landlady told her that the person had moved in last night.

“But I thought you said they’ll move in today” Jihyun asked confusedly.

“I don’t know. Last night a young boy asked me the key. It seems that he doesn’t bring any stuff” the landlady continued “Give him some milk. Okay?” she smiled and went back.

 

---

 

“Is it really him who moved in?” Jihyun thought deeply as she took steps on the staircase heading to the house.

Jihyun peeked at the window “It seems no one was in here”

She tried to open the door when the door opened suddenly making her startled.

“OMAYA!” she stumbled and rubbed her sore .

“You again?” a voice asked her.

She looked up and saw the boy who helped her yesterday standing in front of her with cold stare.

“I’m sorry. I just want to deliver this” Jihyun held up a bottle of milk.

D.O held out his hand again. “Get up.”

Jihyun warily took his hand and get up.

D.O took the milk and closed the door back.

“No thank you?” Jihyun said.

The door opened once again and D.O peeked out a little “You didn’t thank me earlier so we are even 0-0” and slammed back the door.

“Great. I just got a new cold-boy neighbor.” Jihyun sighed.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________