Five.

Smile cold-boy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“What is he doing here?" Jihyun gasped.

She even got more shocked when she saw D.O with a man wearing a suit entering the rooftop house that was just across from hers.

 

---

 

Eventually that day was the day Jihyun pay for her house rent.

“Ajhumma~ Was the house across from my house rented?” she asked politely.

“Yes. They’ll move in by tomorrow. Why?” the landlady asked curiously.

“Aniya~ I’m just asking” she waved her hand denying.

 

---

 

“Dad come on! How do expecting me to live in the place like that?” D.O stormed off.

“Why can’t you?” Mr. Do answered while busily signing some business paper.

“Because it’s small! Narrow! How will I invite my friends there?” D.O attacked again.

“Then don’t” Mr. Do calm respond “You can go and packed stuff now. I’ve got some business to do now” Mr. Do then picked up the phone.

“URGH!” D.O slammed the door hard.

 

“Mom! How can dad do this to me?” D.O harshly sat down at the couch across his mom.

“That’s why I warned you not to come home at late night” Mrs. Do gazed her furious son.

“But I’m not drunk” he answered back “I’m just hanging out!”

“I don’t know. I’ve tried the best that I could to persuade your father. But he didn’t listen”

Mrs. Do patted his son head “I’m sorry son” and left.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________