Two.

Smile cold-boy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hyung are you sick?” Sehun touch D.O’s forehead.

“What are you doing?” D.O said removing Sehun’s hand from his head.

“Nothing, it’s just..” Sehun paused.

“What?” D.O asked.

“Why did you help the girl earlier” Suho said on the behalf of his dongsaeng.

“If you were in my place won’t you do the same thing?” D.O answered calmly.

 

---

 

“Where is my classroom?” Jihyun wandered alone along the empty hallway since everybody had gone to their class.

She let out deep sigh as she took her steps along the hallway.

Jihyun brightened up when she saw two female students came out from the toilet.

She ran towards them and bowed politely and asked “Excuse me, can you please show me the way to class A-5?”

Those girls started whispered with each other.

“Just leave her alone” A braided hair girl said.

“!” the other girl spitted and walked away.

“WAH! That was a very nice beginning!” Jihyun turned around and looked at them once again.

She huff her cheeks whenever she’s mad.

 

Then she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw a smart looking boy standing on front of her.

A smiled curved on the boy’s angelic face making Jihyun’s heart fluttered.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Dae?” Jihyun snapped out from her dazed “Oh, I actually don’t know where my classroom”

“Why? Are you a new student?” he asked again.

Jihyun nodded.

“Let me show you the way.” He offered.

“Thank you” Jihyun beamed.

“By the way my name is Gongchan” he flashed his eyesmile to Jihyun.

*AH~ crush on my first day at this school* Jihyun thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________