New High School

When two worlds collide?!

 

YOUR P.O.V

 

“Yay I can't believe this is happening” you squealed to your best friend, Kyungsoo who in return just looked at you like if you were crazy and had 8 heads.

“Lighten up dude, aren't you excited?” You shoved him lightly.

“NO. Why should I, it's school for crying out loud!” he answered your question a bit annoyed.

“SOMETIMES I WONDER HOW WE ENDED UP BEING BEST FRIENDS WHE-”

“When we’re the complete opposite of each other.” Kyungsoo finished for you.

“I've heard it all before, MiRae-ah” he added while you just pouted. Sometimes he could be so mean and grumpy because he's not a morning person.

 

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

 

Mirae wouldn't stop blabbering about “how fun school is gonna be.” Once we arrived Mirae almost fainted of excitement. As soon as Mirae asked me if we could “explore” the school I had to drag her to the office to get our class schedules first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This school is H-U-G-E!!!!!!! Once party pooper Kyungsoo drags you to the office it's all OVER. When you got your class schedules you and Kyungsoo realized that you have 2 classes together and the same lunch period. Your first class is English, Kyungsoo's is Math. Then you have gym. Then he has English and you have Music, then you both have Science, Lunch and last you have Math and he has Art. Then both of you were going to your parents’ Ramen shop after school…

 

WHAT A HECTIC DAY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya~ :3 kaysapphire here! 

Just letting all know that this chapter is all YEOLLIEPOP4EVER's doing (with some minor editing by me)!!!

Woooo~! Haha :)

Oh and she had this to say...

 A/N: I want to say thanks for waiting so long for our chapters!!

Mhmm~ ^_^

Oh and her colour shall be purple and mine shall be blue okay? Cool. <333