I like it too

Behind The Scenes

 

I like it too

Uli´s POV:

-Now the question is…who is the person that has Uli´s heart??- That is the question of everybody right now!  T_T – And I’m the only one who knows the answer and … is……

-Noooo. Shhhhh…- No here, don’t say that name. The one who can’t be named! (like in harry potter, “Voldemort”…noooo I named him).

-Ok, ok I won’t say it. - Said Kyuhyun laughing!

-Thanks- God! Kyu cant you stop talking about that.

-I have to go to trial, annyeonghi gyeseyo!!! – And he goes.

Then I start walking in to the corridors of the SM building, and I found Sehun in my road.

-Anniong haseyo, Sehun- I said formally.

-Anniong haseyo, Uli, how have you been on these days??- He ask.

- GoodJ, a little busy.

-That’s nice, like; you are the most popular-WHAT he just said??

-What??-With *derp face*.

-Yes, haven’t you seen the charts??- He asked with a surprise tone.

-No I haven’t seen it yet-Nooo I lost the bet!!  T_T- am I the most popular?

-Yes you’re- He laughed , but he was a little surprised – I thought you knew it , You’re also The iest one …did you knew that too?

-No! –T.T officially lost my bet – But why Mee? Jim soo is y too and … everybody is ier than me aaannd annnd…

-Nae, I agree with the charts –He interrupts me and laughed again.

-That not funny Sehun, stop laughing!!- I complained.

-Ok, ok, I trough that you would be happy, what happened there??

-I lost a bet! The bet was with Mel, and if I result to be the iest or popular one in lose.

-WOW sorry for the bet- He said.

-No worry is just a bet- Like is ok J

Then Kai and Suho appeared in from a door I think that they where waiting for Sehun.

-Anniong haseyo, Jim Seuk- Say Suho ( I told you that you have to call me by Uli, I love my German name part) Kai just move his hand.

-Anniong haseyo, Suho and Kai- I said with a reverence and smiling.

-Sehun can you come here please- said Suho, Kai just was there like a meddler.

Then Chanyeol appeared too with a big smile pasted in his face! I just was thinking WTF is happening out of here, they were appearing like pumpkins, I just have a bad feeling about this.

-Anniong haseyo, Uli-he said with complicity smile. I put a *derp face*(queen of derp) e.e

-Uli Mmmm… - I was impatient at this point.

-Yes? What?

-Ammm, I’m just wanted to ask you if you can help us ….-He finally said.

-Help you? How?

-Well…-Chanyeol passed his arm around my shoulders and guides me –We know you know a lot about music.

-And?-*confused derp face*.

-And I just wanted you to help us with some music issues we have.

-Yes, Music issues-Suho added.

-Music Issues?-Sehun asked, he was confused like me

-Yes music issues 7.7- Chanyeol saw him,he was like “you wanna die?”With his deep voice, Sehun got scared …Lol

-Oh yes!! I remember now – Sehun laughed …, and Kai was next to him, just smiling

I swear I those guys were going to murder me, that was so suspicious e.e

-Ok :D- I said, lets se what happens ..I’m a human weapon 7-7...we entered the mysterious Room.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

What is he DOing here? (With a mental scary cat pose)

 

D.O POV:

I was ok, talking with Baekhyun about music stuff while we were waiting for the Sehun

I don’t know why all (almost all) of them had to go and look for Sehun

They entered the room with a girl...

DAMN ITS JIM SEUK!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW!!??

O.O

-Aahh, anniong haseyo, Uli!! J- said Baekhyun, I know that this situation was kind of odd.

Then she brakes her steps, what was happening here??

-This isn’t the music room, is the dance room-she was like a little confused and look to Chanyeol, then look at me and Baekhyun- Anniong-haseyo- she said to us and put a pretty smile in her face.

Then Baekhyun give me a poke-Anniong haseyo, J- I said, god that hurts.

-If we are in a dance room, I don’t think that I can help you guys- Noo, don’t go please!!-may be for the next time!!-All the guys look to Chanyeol, and he smiled like sorry guys my fault- Anniong haseyo. :D

She leaves the room.

They guys just exploded.

-That wasn’t funny- I said a little angry, but the laugh was really contagious (happy virus) and I laughed too.

-Sorry it was my fault, I should say if she wanted to dance with us, something like that- Said Chanyeol laughing.

-Yes you should say something like that-I said laughing.

-She is such a good dancer, is really nice to see her dancing-Chanyeol, what do you mean with that.   e.e

-Yes, and she have and amazing voice too, her voice is like an opera singer just a little more acute-I didn’t know that!! ºoº

-Really!! She is a rapper with an opera voice, cool- Said Chanyeol impressed; agree I’m impressed too.-Why doesn’t sing?

-Because, she said, that she wouldn’t sing in the group, that’s the reason why she is a rapper.-Just that!!!-She thinks that her voice doesn’t match with a k-pop artist, that’s what a people told me.

-That really strange- Suho said-I think she should prove some song and then decide, at the final you aren’t the person who chose what the public likes.

-Yes, true-Said Sehun

-Dont worry Kyungsoo for the next time Chanyeol will do it better- Said Kai

Then we laugh and we start practicing the choreography.

 

Uli´s POV:

What kind of trap was that???...luckless I made a good act…BABO!! How I dint get it before. It was obvious it was a dance room; he said that it was “music issues”, I knew that D.O will be there (obvious he is part of the group).

AAAAH! I just had the necessity of see him! T_T I hate love.

But… EXO members are trying to involve me with Kyungsoo, that is scariest, I dream with that but I cant do it… and may be he isn’t in love with me.

-Uli, can we start??-Said Jimsoo getting me away of my fantasy world mind *rainbow*

-Ummm…ok lets start sorry-I said after remember that we were practicing some songs.

-You’re really thoughtful! Something happened??-She ask me a little worry.

-NO, nothing is just…-I said without strength.

-Is it just that?...-She continued inquisitive

-Is love always so… daunting and complicated?-I said wanting to cry and scream shiro! su-Salang!

-Yes I think but there are a lot of stuff good in love… like… the feeling of happiness and completed… and is good to have someone that cares of you.-But I’m not in that kind of situation!-But if you are in love and the other person doesn’t, the unique thing that you can do is avoid that person and look for distractions, treat that person like a normal person just like him (in this case) treat to you.

-Oh! … But … I’m not a good actress, I’ll do my best! J-Because I have to get over, of these feelings inside me that are making me feeling so bad and poor.