Unexpected Visitors

Behind The Scenes

 

Chapter 15:

 

 

Uli’s POV:

After arrived to korea we went to sleep, i have to prepare myself to the soundtrack recording for the Drama tomorrow, at this moment I was really tired.

At 8 o’clock I was already in the studio, I was the first in arrive…while I was waiting I started to play guitar, I prefer to play double bass or the bass fiddle, but I couldn’t find it in the studio.

A few minutes later…the producers arrived, and I started to receive instructions.

Then luhan, luna and baekhyun arrived they look a little tired just like me. I mean the trip wasn’t easy. We started to warm up our vocals. I have a song with luna, one with luhan and one alone.

We started the recording after the practice, it was a fast process. After I sang baekhyun was over me all the time, I mean he was a impressed…I mean with my face and my normal voice (the voice that I used to talk) who will know that I can sang like that.

For my solo I have to make the music to I have to use a double bass, I was really happy for that. I got focus to do a good work…I think that I did a good job; I just have to wait for the results in two days. I was a little nervous because they were filming us while we were singing, I make a lot of grimaces when I sing; but I don’t have to worry too much about that I just have to worry if the fans accept me.

D.O. POV:

I was waiting for baekhyun at home; sehun was waiting for luhan (like always). I needed to know how she did it…I was really tired for the trip, is she tired too??...she have to work with the musicians all this week, I think that I won’t be able to see her. I haven’t talked to her yet, but I don’t want to bother her now. I have to ask to baekhyun if she was pretty today…

Then baekhyun opened the door and got in.

-anniong- baekhyun said tired, he throw his backpack in a chair and leaned in the sofa. Luhan sat in a chair, kai was in his computer, chanyeol was sitting in the sofa too, I was sitting in a chair next to chanyeol, suho was in his room.

-anniong baekhyun!-said chanyeol, he sighed and looked at me.

-Wait a moment- baekhyun said to me- I would tell you all just let me relax a bit.

-but…I dint say anything-I said to him-you wanna know everything, about her-baekhyun said to me, chanyeol laughed-ok today she was gorgeous, she was wearing vintage clothes she looked really pretty like that, she is very talented with the double bass, she is really funny, she is a incredible musician and have a amazing voice. i think that is the powerful female voice in all the agency. I mean how a rapper can sing like that!.

-I wanna hear her too-said chanyeol

-Do you have photos of her outfit?- I asked to baekhyun.

-Of course, I’m prepared-he said with a smirk  on his face.

-What instruments she can play?-chanyeol asked while I was watching the photos on baekhyun’s phone.

-she can play the guitar, piano, double bass, bass fiddle and drums, but she plays better the guitar, double bass and the bass fiddle; specially the double bass and the bass fiddle, she played super junior sorry sorry in the double bass, it was really funny and incredible.

-it mean that I can make a band with her-chanyeol said and laughed.

-Almost- said baekhyun and laughed too.

I was really focused in the photos that baekhyun took with Jim Seuk, she looks really cute. I was thinking after that, should I call her?

Uli’s POV:

I arrived home, played videogames a little bit and then went to sleep, I trough just one week left to go to Germany and I haven’t talk with Kyungsoo today. Mmmm… I will send him a text message.

“anniong kyungsoo, sorry for not call you, but for me this have been a busy day, I hope you had a nice day…I will talk you later. LOVE YOU ”

After that I went to sleep.

***

After a hole week of job finally we finished the recording of the soundtrack, I just could talk with kyungsoo a couple of times during the week, it was Monday,I had some presentations in the weekend … he had them  too, Mmmm I don’t know how we could meet each other, and I have to go to Germany , for five days!
 

I was in the SM office, I was talking with one of the girls of the staff when a while gorgeous Kris appeared.

-anniong, how are you, Jim seuk?-Kris asked me.

-Mmm… anniong- I bowed-im fine a little relaxed right now.

-that’s nice I hearded that you will go to Europe this week. Are you going to take vacations?

-no, no just for personals stuff…my flight is tomorrow…the girls will be alone the hole week…I mean with out me I don’t have nothing to do until the next Tuesday. We will be at kiss the radio on Tuesday.

-nice, please bring me some cool stuff from there – he winked; I laughed.

-ok, I will- he laughed too, and continued his way.

No one knows about my surgery just some select people like Jiyeon, the president, etc.

KRIS IS HANDSOME GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, How can a person like that exist without being ….

 

 

Kai’s POV:

I was in the reception With “Hunhan” Checking some stuff when a wild pair of not asian girls walked to the room

-Who’s that??? – Luhan didn’t hesitated to ask, One of them was a very mature lady , with auburn waved hair and beautiful eyes , Just wearing clothes like an important executive lady (feel like a sir), the other girl  Was freaking tall , with a lot of vintage clothing and  a short haircut

And the little one  was Shorter than the others…maybe because she was younger …She looked Asian …she had a curly hair and big dark brown eyes , she was the one who stayed looking at us like

“OMG”

-I don’t know …I haven’t seen them before …have you??? – sehun asked me

-Me??? Never – I said still staring at the place where the girls were walking a seconds ago

The Mature Lady came to the receptionist (next to us)  and started speaking in Korean with her …which looked really weird considering that she wasn’t Asian …The other two girls were having a very dynamic conversation in a very weird languaje ....I was very  concentrated on the two young girls  and their very weird Languaje

-What do you think Kai?? –sehun asked me

-About what??? – I asked him very confused, because I didn’t know what he was talking about

-Lets take her to see Jimseuk , Theyre looking for her – My first impression was like “what”

And then I tought that they must be their family from other part of the world we don’t know

-Nice then, thank you Young mans – said the mature women; she said it perfectly in korean …that left me speechless

-Let’s go then – Said luhan and we started to walk with the girls following us

-Kamsamnida guys!!! – said the cheerful little girl

-youre welcome – said the always cool Luhan

-And how guys you know Jimseuk?? – The Mature lady asked

-MOM!!, Ofcourse they must know her …she is famous ..And they work in the same agency!!! – the little girl cutted off her mom – And my Name is Taehoo – she introduced herself – This is my mom Friederike but you can call her Fried , and That’s my cousin Erika – she said finally pointing to the other girl- Im Jimseuk’s little sister so it means she’s her mom and that’s her cousin also

Our eyes widened, Taehoo Laughed at our reactions …We entered to the Dance studio where the girls  of EM4 were practicing

-Jimseuk , Jimseuk…Theres a gift for you!!!! – Luhan entered so cheerful

-Jimseuk is out – Kora said

-Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???-luhan whinned –I wanted to surprised her

 -oh! AnniongHaseyo Mrs Schmied- Kora said and bowed surprised

-Oh so You know her? – i asked

-Of course , She’s Jimseuk’s Mom!! – kora said like “DUUUh”

-But where is she?-sehun asked.

-i  don’t know…i think that she is in the bath-Mel said to us. Erika stilled wispering with taehoo

D.O. POV:

-i missed you a lot-i said her while i was hugging her.

-i missed you too, but please let me free!-she said to me, remembered me that we was in the SM building.

-Oh! Right, im sorry-i said to her.i let her, she smiled and i smiled too, but then we turn immediately like so ashamed.-so are you ready fir the trip?-i asked her.

-you know it too!!-she said surprised

-yes i know it, shouldn’t i know it?-i said a little mad.

-No is not that, I will told you that today, the thing is that no one had to know that;…you know the reason too?-she asked me worried.

-some vacation?-i said guessing

-…Mmm you don’t know. That good…i shouldn’t say this to you but…the real reason is because i have a surgery scheduled for this Wednesday –WHAT??

-WHAT…WHY you didn’t tell me??!!-i said to her i was really surprised.

-you shouldn’t know this and you know it! Isn’t that enough??-she said mad. GOD our first discussion…it feels really weird.

-Sorry…i was a little shocked-i apologized.

-Is ok, don’t worry-she said to me.

- What is about?- i asked her

-eyes surgery is just for improve my eyesight…you don’t have to worry I’m not going to be blind or something like that…

-together again!!!-a person yelled, i turned and it was Taehoo…what she is doing here?-you always said that you don’t have something but i always see you together…Can someone explain me that??

-its called friendship!! And you just saw us twice times with this one!-Jim seuk said to her sister-And what are you doing here in Korea?? You should be in Germany.

-i came with mon and Erika to pick you up-taehoo said

-Mom is here??-Uli said like O.O

-yes, we should go before some one kidnap Erika-taehoo said…who is Erika?, Uli laughed.

-Ok lets go.-she started to walk with Taehoo-you should come-she turned and said to me.

-me??-i said confused

-no the air behind you; of course that you-she took my hand and carried me with her.

We were walking in a hall, and i saw a tall young lady with a short hair and a beautiful dress, she wasn’t Asiatic…
-Erika!, please come here- taehoo called her

Then my phone ringed, i took the call; it was our manager.

-Sorry girls i have to go- i said to taehoo and Jimseuk (more to jimseuk)

-OH!! Really…see ya!- jim seuk said to me with a sad expression-but before that she is my cousin Erika, she is from Germany.

-Nice to meet you- i said then i bowed and left  , I had to practice with the guys

 

Shin rae POV:

I woke up next morning really excited about the new drama …Today it was the first day at work and I was so happy …Is going to be a new experience …and tying new things is something really relaxing for me

Jim hae was taking a shower when I woke up so I decided to choose my clothe for first day at work

-You’re awake! –she said getting out of the bathroom

-Good Morning Jimhae!! – I said and went inside the bathroom

-I can tell you’re really happy today – she said as I closed the door

-Yes!!! – I yelled from inside

I took a Fast shower and then I got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans …a simple tee and a cap

-Caerin is here!!!! – Jimhae yelled from the kitchen

- I’m on my way!!- I yelled back and then I want to the kitchen-Have a nice day at work- I said to jimhae

-The same – I smiled and left to caerin’s car leaving Jimhae with a “wtf” look

 

 

Caerin Was Beyond beautiful today, As always, There’s never a trace of imperfection in Caerin

She was wearing a very professional blue dress with a pair of stilettos, and she curled her hair …I actually looked like a kid in front of her

-Good morning Shin rae …eh well I might say …JaeHyo (the name of my new character)

-Good morning Caerin :p

-I bet you know who your co stars are?

-Not at all..

-They are all Kpop stars – She smiled

-Whoa really?

-Yes ….  Goo Hara and Park Hyungsik

-I swear I don’t know them – I shocked my head

-You’re always in another dimension ….you don’t even know where you sitting now!!

-Not fair …Of course I now …I’m sitting in your car!!

-At least you know that – We laughed

-Today we Only Have a Meeting to discuss the script

-awee….- I sighed

-Its going to be fast I swear - …Caerin knew how much I hate meetings – You’re going to meet you costars anyways …so it must be exciting

-At least – we arrived to the building we were going to have the meeting, Caerin Guided me to the room

-Annionghaseyo –we bowed everybody was here so I felt like I was late , we sat right next to each other  and the meeting started , everybody introduced their self , My costars were so Charming !!!!!!

After the meeting I had a little time to meet my costar Goo Hara from Kara

-Im going to ruin your life- I joked with her

-No you’re not – she laughed

-Of course not me, but while I’m in Jaehyo costume …I’m going to ruin you life – I continued to joke

-But you don’t have it – she said

-Oh well….When I put it  on  – I said it with a “voldemort” voice-Ill be watching you – I made a “I’m watching you sign  and we started laughing so bad , I just think me And Hara are going to get a long really well , Anyways this morning I was just a little scared because of the little possibility of not getting along with my costars , but I see that’s not a problem , I still had no time to chat with Hyungsik but “maybe next time”

But he was surpringsily Handsome!!!...Its going to be hard working with him without drooling!!!

I also Have Kind of like a date Tonight …. We postpone it a couple times because of our schedules but finally we are going to meet tonight.

 

 

_________________________________________________

Hii there!!!!...sorry for the lateness...Were really sorry , hatestrawberry pc ed up  and now its fixed ... we promised a double update ...well be revealing chapeter 16 tomorrow because it needs to be revised....next week were also having a double update because of the lateness we had ....I repeat ...were really sorry 

I hope you enjoy  the chapter ..please comment and suscribe :PPP ♥♥♥  *Sahoritah*