Kim Jim Seuk Uli

Behind The Scenes

 

Kim Jim Seuk Uli

After all the hard work we finish the recording of our first mini album, is really good to know that all your labor is going to be rewarded, with the rest of the day free!

- Kamsa hamnida!! For all your help! - Said Kora, she is the leader of the group, she always takes care of us!

- Kamsa hamnida! - I said with JimSoo and Mel… the three with a smile pasted in our faces.

- Cheonmaneyo! annyeonghi gaseyo!- Said the production staff.

- Cheonmaneyo! annyeonghi geseyo!- We said and left the studio.

 

Out the studio

- Ok girls, tomorrow we start the trials of choreography for the teasers, is ok?-Said our manager.

-Yes - I said followed by Mel and JimSoo.

-Uli, do you want to go to SM office with me…Pleaseee! - Said Mel with an aegyo in her face.

-Yes, why not? – I said it always fun to be in SM offices.

Mel and I were the ones that have more things in common, both are the young’s of the group, speak other language apart of Korean and English (she speak mandarin, I speak German), we like to dance (she loved, I just think that is fun), we can rap (we are the rappers of the group, (I’m the principal rapper, she is the second one), we are the highest in the group (she is 1.71cm, I’m 1.65cm)…. And a lot of stuff more.

Kora and JimSoo are like the mothers of Mel and me, they always worries about us (Mel and me), more about Mel (she is the crazy ones), yes I’m more responsible, but I’m still a funny girl (with a kind of bad attitude).

- Anniong, kora,Jimsoo- I said with respect, but they see me with a face that expressed “I will be watching you, be careful what you do”.

- Anniong, be careful - Said Kora.

Mel and me went out fast and took a taxi.

***

Now in to the SM building, Mel goes to talk with one of the choreographers (about the choreography of the teaser), so I went to one of the music rooms to play the piano, practice and relax a little bit.

In the piano playing “Moonlight Sonata” by Beethoven. (Intense moment)

At the end of the piece…

-Oh that nice, little bit intense and tragic for me.

-Meeeel!!!!... you scared me- That a person enter to the room with out anyone’s heard it and talk by surprise, that really scare me (it feel like someone is stalking you!!) 

-Sorry Uli, but is very fun to do that.-she said laughing.-If you could see your face… it was like O_O!  … JeJeJe.

-Isn’t fun! - Not if you were in my place.

-Ok, lets eat something, what do you think?

-Yeah, I’m hungry – After that, who doesn’t?

***

We went to a close café to calm our stomachs; they were playing the 5º symphony of Beethoven, inside.

-So, are you ready to the debut?-She said to me, but I was very concentrated on my sandwich.

-What??- With my mouth full of bread (toasted with a lot of butter), chasse, mayo, ketchup, lettuce and tomato… delicious!! T_T

-I ask, if you are mentally, prepared for the debut?

-The truth? NO, because I’m nervous, about what people may think of me.

-You don’t have to worry; you are funny, cool, talented, intelligent, sweet, helpful, easy to talk, beautiful, y – Why all the people say that I’m y???- Playful, style (nigga), attitude, strong (really strong hitting) – What?? o_o - sensitive, positive, I can continue but I’m tired right now. The thing is that the public will love you.

- Why always all say that I have a y air?

-I don’t know, all the time when I see you dancing, you have a serious face like a bad and subtle, and sometimes you have a kind of smile, like a charismatic smile that makes you look y.

*Derp face* - I don’t want to be the iest one!!!-why me I don’t want to!!

-But you are cute too-she said soothingly- When you are really happy you have cute aegyo! And a beautiful smile, that’s make happy all the people around you (contagious smile).

-It sounds like a smile virus – Aaah run, happy virus!!!

-I can’t believe that you still being y with a tomboy style! - She refers to my Bermudas shorts, my big shirt(always with a fun message) and my tall converse. I’m always wearing loose clothing. - I think that you look y, because you’re carefree and left style, with your wavy (naturally) and tousled hair.

*Derp face* again- I look y because I’m neglected!!?- That supposes to be y!-you should be the iest one, you have a y girl style, and you dance like a y girl and you are the highest, or Kora should, she is the oldest and mature, and she is the beautiful one.

-But you have the distracted style that is more cool and hot. And you have the iest voice.-God Mel my voice is like a Man voice.

-I talk like a man! That is y for you- God be like a man is y right now!?

-You don’t have a man voice; your voice is like…, a pretty girl mixed with a child- She said to me thoughtful – Something like that. Let’s make a bet, do you agree?

-What is about? –I can’t resist the bets!!

-When we debut, if you are the one who results to be the hottest, iest or popular you’re going to do one thing to tell you, and if you win will be backwards –I win if I doesn’t results the hottest, iest or popular.-is ok?

-For me is ok-I’m not pretty sure, but am just one thing.

-Ok let’s do it, - She stretched out her hand.

-Chua- And we stretched ours hands.

***

Today we start filming the music video of one of our songs called “White wall” really intense song singed by Kora and Jimsoo, with a little rap part by Mel and I. with this one we have to make two music videos, the other one is called “fresh” our debut song.

We already finished the teasers, five in total, we have a week to film “White wall”, and at the same time learn “fresh” choreography, but Mel and I Have it harder because we have to dance in “white wall” too, this mean double choreography learning!

But I’m putting all my effort, for all this to goes well.

Then we finish filming “white wall” we are going to film “fresh”, and then two weeks later the teaser will be uploaded, one week later will be ours debut presentation.

***

Yesterday we start filming “fresh” (album name too) is a fun and dance song, with a lot of rhythm and style (rap style with good voices for the chorus part). This song is inspired in the Soda ( really in Pepsi commercial that when the open the bottle sounds like pshhiii… and that makes you feel fresh, I don’t know why, but still being cool) it is a song for the summer, we hope that this songs get the number #1 in the charts and ratings.

In one of the moments or parts of the video Mel and I make a dance with rain, is really fun dance in this conditions I don’t know but it feels super cool!!

The debut date is getting close and I’m getting prepared for that.

***

After the people saw the teasers, it has been very exiting, at this time I think that we have a lot of fans, and we win a lot more with the teasers, this make me think that we can be an important k-pop crew, after being the most anticipated group in all Korea, in this year. EM4 debut just a few days!

***

After the debut (At Champion Show)

Kora-----> leader, second vocalist

Jimsoo------> principal vocalist

Mel------>dancer, second rapper

Uli-------->principal rapper, second dancer, maknae

-Aee!!! Which member has the most Aegyo??? !!- Shindong Squealed and the audience went crazy

And Kora took the microphone, she looked a little bit nervous but confident at the same time

-Jimsoo, she definitely have the cutest aegyo in the group :D – I took a deep Breath. Aaah thanks kora , for a minute I though she was going to say my name

- Chonmal? Show us your Aegyo Jimsoo - Shin Young cheered

Jimsoo was a little bit blushed but she did her cutest aegyo ever , I was surprised!! Oh, Her Cuteness!! T.T , we all laughed

-AEE !! That was the cutest Aegyo I’ve ever seen!!- Shingdong squealed again

-So, Mel is Good Dancing, like we saw before, Jimsoo Have the cutest aegyo and is a good singer, right? Well Kora Is Such a Beautiful Girl and Sings pretty well too… But what about uli? Shes a good rapper and dancer right? But we haven’t seen her doing none of those stuff , Uli ..Why don’t you show us your talents in rap? – Shin Young had just pointed me with a freaking gun.

O.O What have I done??? What I should do?’

-Ammm Me- I said like a completely retarded, she said that I have to rap -…Ok… Mmmm- aaahhh what should I rap???-

-내 사랑, 난 그냥보고 This white wall

nae salang , nan geunyang bogo this white wall

지금 내 심장이 다 흰

jigeum nae simjang-i da huin- *rapping*

-AEEEE, stunning!!! –Shingdon continued squealing, that was a little bit annoying

I was sweating at the moment, what if the public doesn’t like it?

But they were Screaming like if we were in a freaking storm, I didn’t knew that they were going to like that

-Stunning Uli J , Tell me Kora , What was your First Impression when you met Mel?

-Ammm for me? I though she was a Random Girl, but she’s actually pretty beautiful and she’s Really Tall!!

-Aeeeeeee! And, what about you Jimsoo? What was your first tough about Uli? –I waited speechless, with my face of “Shindong Y U NO choose somebody else”

-Mm, I though that Uli Was A Weirdo, And kind of Spoiled , but now that I know her she’s such  a cutie :3- Everybody was like “awwww”  Ufff, I though that Jimsoo Was about to say something worse , considering that Jimsoo is such a Honest person (Sometimes, she says things without thinking it ) But this time …..She was Beautiful T.T

-Thank you Very much, I love you- I was like a puppy saying thank you T.T

-Nice, so what about you Uli, who is the owner of your heart right now????- Bam!!! She just Shoot me (not anonymous)

*Blushed*-Ammm me …ammmm ammm, me ammmmm- I covered my face with my hands embarrassed shaking my head side to side.

-Aeeee she’s nervous!!! Who is it? Who is it? - I was under pressure now- What about you girls? Know anything about the anonymous guy?

-Noo O.O she never told us – now they were staring at me like they were going to kill me with a face of “who is it” …Really creepy…I was under pressure

-Nae! Tell us – Jimsoo cheered like a little kid and put her hand in my shoulders... But I was refused to see the camera again, I knew I was looking just like a tomato..I was still shaking my head and covering with my hands (soon to be covered by my tights)

But I have to pick myself up and undercover my face, and it’s appear that i have eat a lot of hot pepper! And was laughing and much smiled! And all the public was really happy and surprised.

Then the show finish and the questions stared.

-Who is the guy??-said Mel when we were going out of the building

-Kyuhyun, is he??-Jimsoo said like she could have the answer.

-No, we are just friend he is like my older brother!!- kyuhyun oppa! Noo.

-If isn’t KyuHyun who could be he is the most guy close to you- said Kora like and investigator, it appears like we were in USLV (Unit of Special Love Victims).

-Girls can we talk of this later please, I just can’t say it right now- Please leave me alone!!!!!

-Ok, we wont talk about this now, other day, can we??-said Kora like a political

-Ok, other day will be, I will give you answers- I said because one day they will know who that person is.

Just one person know (Kyuhyun) he know it instantly, when he saw me with him, (not talking, I was close to him, and I just cant stop seeing him, and when he ask me about it I just put a tomato face).

***

Walking into the building of SM, with Kyuhyun.

-I saw the champion show episode, and was really funny! - For my final expression T.T   I was like a red hot chili pepper!!

-Not just for that, others moments were cool and funny too- specially that moment.

-Now the question is…who is the people that have Uli´s heart??- That is the question of everybody right now!  T_T – and I’m the only one who knows the answer and … is……

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Who will be the person thats have ULI’s heart??... According my calculations she is really in love...which EXO member could be?