02.The Shoot

You change me

 

 

Being as professional as he is, he put on that green underwear. Then he walked to the earlier place where the photo-shoot took place. As he predicted, the stranger guy stood beside Luhan hearing patiently to the photographer advice. Suho approached Luhan and the tall-stranger-guy beside him hoped that Luhan would introduce him to his new patner.

“Ready for next session?.” Luhan greeted Suho as he sensed the presence of the younger.

 “As ready as you, hyung.” replayed Suho with his eyes observed the taller guy.

Luhan could see the way Suho looked at the guy beside him. Suho was curious.”Here, let me introduce you with your new partner, Kris.” Luhan gave a signal to Kris for introducing himself to Suho

“Kris. Kris Wu.”

“Suho.Just Suho.”

“Nice to meet you Just Suho.”Luhan burst of laughter, hearing what Kris was said while took Suho's hand in his own.

“No-no-no. You can just call me Suho.” Kris nodded, with smile, and repeated Suho’s name. Then he asked for leave to polish his makeup.

“Foreigner ?U.S ?” Suho looked Luhan with questioning eyes, asking for explanation.

“Yes and No.” Suho frowned. “He’s from Canada and half Chinese-Canadian.” And Suho looked at Luhan with oh-i-see-that look.

“Ok guys. Get ready!” Luhan was just about to leave when Suho grabbed his wrist. “What?”

“Make it as quick as you can, hyung. I’m cold.”Then he scanned Suho body and turned around to scan Kris body. “Okay, just give me five minute but you do what I said. No complain.”

Suho mentally cursed himself for asking Luhan to make it as fast as he could. He was almost and so do his partner, Kris, and Luhan just make it worse with placing him in a weird pose with Kris. Suho was a pro, and he already done a lot of project including at this almost--outfit. But he never felt this uncomfortable feeling with anyone from his previous partner but only with Kris. This fact mentally slapped him.

“Good Job!! Done!” Luhan screamed as he done taking a picture. He kept his promise, five minute and then finish. Suho didn’t know where Luhan got all those skill from. He just, as always, doing great at anything he interest in.

Suho walked to his change room in a rush and locked the door behind him, not wanting another stranger came in without permission. He changed his outfit to the previous one and headed to Luhan. He greeted Luhan and thanked him for being such us amazing photographer so he could finally take a rest after this tiring day. But Luhan held his hand tightly as he whispered something to Suho’e ear.

“Hell no.” The words just slipped from Suho’s mouth when Luhan whispered something ridiculous thing for him.

Luhan looked at Suho with mysterious smile. “Let’s see how long you could keep that answer.” Luhan smirk and leave Suho dumbfounded.

“Okay, guys! Good work for all!” Luhan shouted and clapped his hand, receiving attention from his workers and models. Soon the room filled with hand clapping sound. “Alright. I’ll hold a party for everyone as a reward and welcome party for our newest Model, Kris.” The room getting so noisy by Luhan’s invitation for a party.

“Tonight, 9 pm at Suho’s house.” Suho eyes widen hearing Luhan’s word.”I see you all at the party then. Now dismiss.” He was about to talk to Luhan when Luhan already great Kris at first.

“Hey Kris. Thank you so much for helping me today. You’re such as pro.” Luhan approach Kris which only one or two meters away from Suho.

“Well, you’re the one who helping me, Luhan-ssi. This is my first time being a model and thanks to you that I could finish it very well and also quick. I thought being a model always took a lot of time.”

Luhan frowned. “It does take a lot of time, but your partner over there wants it to be short.”

Kris switched his gaze to Suho who quickly pretend like he didn’t hear anything. “Er, really? Why?” Kris asked Luhan without let go of his gaze from Suho.

Then Luhan brought down Kris’s ear so he could whisper the answer. “He was cold.” Kris and Luhan shared a laughter.

“So, make sure you’re joining the party tonight, Kris-sshi. Since it is made for you.” Luhan blink at Kris.

Kris smiled and felt honor by Luhan’s treatment for him . “Oh of course, I’ll be there. Don’t worry Luhan-sshi.” By then they shaked hand and about to separate when Kris asked for the address. “My driver will pick you up at your apartment.” Kris only gave a nod and an ‘OK’ sign by his hand. 

Luhan left Kris and walked toward Suho. “Well, I see you tonight.” He said and gave a wink as he only passed through him. but Suho grabbed Luhan’s wrist before pulling him closer. “What do you think you’re doing, hyung? How could you say there would be a party at my place without even asking me first? You exactly know how I dislike that kind of thing.” Luhan smiled warmly.

“Four hours left. I’ll send people to your place and you do nothing. Just this one, Suho. Just enjoy this party once without thinking about anything else, including Kai. You worried too much.” After finished his word, Luhan left while Suho sighed then he walked to the exit door and headed to the parking lot where his silver BMW 5 series E60 was parked. He got in the car and turn on the machine.

A few minute afterward Suho already stood up in front of his apartment and reached into his pocket searching for the key. He found the key and took it out as something else came along with it. He sighed as he picked it up from the floor. The door swung open and he stepped in.