First Meeting

You change me

 

"Good, good! Try to turn a bit to the r—just like that! Very good,”Suho smiled hearing the photographer seemed to be satisfied with his moves. The photographer continued to shot at different angels as Suho continued move his body along with the photographer advices, showing his professionalism.

2012 was his third year being a model and was a year for his top career. Not every model could reach Suho’s success only in three years of work period. Many people praised him for his achievement in the same time as the others said how every male model was a gay and he really hate that statement.

It’s not rarely happen when the light bulb's heat getting to Suho’s head and the constant flashing of the camera made his eyes blur for a few seconds, but Suho loved every second he spend at the scene. Those achievement and love brought him a chance to go abroad along with his partner and best friend, Kai. He was given a chance to go this year but he refused and let Kai went first. He said that it would be difficult to survive if both of them was there at the same time and they did as he said. They sent Kai first.

“Take a break!! Ten minute.” The photographer said scattering Suho’s daydream. The staff dispersed and Suho took a sit at the corner of the room.  While he was drinking his mineral water somebody slapped his shoulder. He lifted his head a bit just to found the photographer and also his close friend along with Kai.

“What’s wrong?” the younger asked the older.

“Even when you were daydreaming like a minute ago, you still made a good portrait.” The photographer mumbled loud enough that can be heard by Suho.

“Did I?” and the photographer nodded in agreement. “Sorry, hyung.”

“Kai, isn’t it?” guessed the older seemed to be right with the way Suho gave a quick response. “Tell me.”

“I just- he didn’t give a call.” Suho let out a heavy breath. The photographer didn’t give any response, he was waiting something. ”That guy didn’t even call me for ing 2 months.” The photographer let out a small smile watching Suho taken with anger and disappointed.

“He must be busy there. You know exactly how Kai was when work took over him.”

“Sometimes I just can’t understand him, Luhan Hyung. Besides I’m his best friend. Both of us was already known for more than a decade. But his behavior sometimes confused me. Did he still mad at me?”

 “What on the earth could make him mad at you?” The photographer frowned hearing Suho’s word.

“He seemed mad at me when I refused to go with him. I’m the only one he had after his parents dead. We were always together. But don’t think any weird idea about us. ”

“Yeah, I know. Even I can’t change your special place at his life. But I can’t stop myself for having unique thought about both of you being always together like that.”

“Like what?”

“Like the reason why the two of you were always together is actually he has feeling to you. He like you, perhaps love you.” Luhan whispered at Suho’ ears seductively.

“Urgh! Stop it hyung. I’m not a gay and so is Kai. We’re just like a brother.” Suho said defensively.

“Okay. I’ll stop.” Luhan tried hard to not smile and teased Suho for more. He took a peak at his watch and looked at Suho. “Break time was over. Change your clothes.”   

Suho stood up and walked to his changing room to prepare himself for the next season. He held the knob and opened the door. He started to take off his clothes which secretly hiding his perfect abs along with his milky skin. But somebody opened the door when He was unbuckling his belt, giving Suho a shock.

“What the-“The stranger get himself in and start to take off both of his clothes and pants. He didn’t even notice Suho’s presents at that room, again leaving Suho in a shock and confusion.

“Er-“ Suho tried to distract the stranger from his activity. Now, he was starting unbuckling his belt that wrapped the super skinny jeans, Suho can’t just take his eyes of the stranger. That stranger guy was tall and had very toned body. He had blond hair and scorpion tattoo at his left hand. He was just so perfect and y.  

“S-stop!” Suho yelled at the stranger and finally he was aware of Suho’s presents. But the stranger already loosed his jeans, leaving him only with his boxer. Suho was having a hard time seeing that almost- guy if front of him.

“What are you doing?” Suho cursed himself for asking such us stupid question like that.

“Change my clothes. Is there something wrong?” the stranger guy said calmly while Suho’s eyes size was bigger than before.

“Er- are you going to take off that boxer too?” Suho couldn’t believe what he heard from his own mouth. That stranger guy could have been having a thought how ert Suho was.

“I have to. I need to replace it with this.”  Suho blushed looking at the stranger hand which held a pair of underwear and hearing the guy answered his stupid question calmly, like it was nothing. That stranger guy totally made him a ert. Suho couldn’t think properly, he just wanted to disappear at the moment.

“O-okay. I-I leave you to change then.” But before Suho could go further, the stranger held his wrist and made Suho faced him.

“w-what?” Suho stuttered trying hard to hide his blushing.

“You forgot your clothes.” The taller guy gave a glance at Suho’s clothes near them and removed his hand from Suho’s wrist. The next thing happens so quickly. Suho grabbed his clothes, without even put in on, and almost run away from that changing room. He got into random room as long as not the same room with that guy.

He stared at his hand which held his previous clothes and a plastic bag where is the outfit for the next session supposed to be there. He slowly opened the plastic together with slapped his thought about having the same outfit as the guy he just met.

“What the hell.”  He muttered as he saw similar underwear from earlier. Except green. 

 

 

Erhm.. How's that??