Hug

I choose you over everything

Chapter 2

Hug

 

I fell to an icy cold ocean and try my best to swim to the surface even my left arm and chest hurts like hell. When I was at the surface I look around to see if there’s an entrance to the ship, but there’s nothing I lose hope, but then I saw with my blurry vision a light house “maybe there’s an island close here” I thought. Then, I swam to the light house’s direction. But it seems to long for me to swim there still breathing when I felt my body began to numb “, Not now I need to reach the shore” I thought when I felt my head spinning and my visions spins and the last thing I remember was my body starts to go under water and feel air is leaving my lungs.

 

++…At the Café…++
 

“Boss, See you tomorrow I better get going now, aunt’s waiting for me!” Jaejoong said

 

“Ok, take care!!Goodnight!” the Boss said

 

“Yes, Sir Goodnight!!”

 

“Aish that Boy, really makes the people around him happy what an angel”

 

++…At the Bookstore…++

 

“Auntie!! I’m here”

 

“Oh, Jaejoong-ah you’re here already? Finished working?”

 

“Yes, oh let me help you with that” Jaejoong offered a hand for the heavy books

 

“Oh thank you,”

 

“Oh, Auntie can I borrow some books? I want to read something new. Hehe”

 

“Of course you can, pick anything you want dear”

 

“Oh, Auntie where’s Uncle? He’s not with you? I thought we go home together?”

 

“Oh, He’s still at the hospital, he said he has a patient right now but he’ll come home after that”

 

“I see, Let’s go home?”

 

“Ok, Is that all you borrow?”

 

“Yes, thanks Auntie”

 

“Oh, that’s nothing; If you like I give it to you”

 

“No, it’s fine I just borrow it, so I can borrow again”

 

“OK, let’s go?”

 

“Let’s go”

 

Then they lock the bookstore. And walk to his Auntie’s house when they arrived Jaejoong bid goodbye and walk to their house near the beach. But before he goes to his home he strolls a little at the beach and sat on the sand, he feels the ocean breeze. He’s not aware that he was already sleeping. A few hours ago he woke up when he feels the cold early morning breeze. He look at his watch “2:25 in the morning? I fell asleep here?” then he got up and when he was about to go. He saw a figure of a man lying at the shore.

 

“EH!?” then he run to the man.

 

I saw a figure of a man lying on the shore, ocean waves keep hitting his body. I run to take a look. When I was close to the body, I knelt down and turn his body to see if he still alive. He’s not breathing and I lean closer to his chest wondering if his heart still beats. And yes, his heart still beats but it slows every second that passed. Then, I quickly positioned his body to be able to conduct CPR. I pinch his nostrils, so no air will leave and open his mouth. I took some air and leaned down to blow air to the man’s mouth to his lungs. I put my hands together and start to push hard to the man’s chest but no response and I do it again and again until he cough out all the water from his lungs. then, a smile creep on my face and feel relief.

 

“Thank God, you’re fine” I mumbled

 

I saw him open his eyes and stare at me, I smiled and he response with a smile. I can’t explain why but when I saw him smile like that my heart feel warm. But suddenly he passed out.

 

“Eh? Hey, Mister, are you ok?” I shook his body but there’s no response and notice there’s some blood stain at his left chest under his suit. I gasped a saw what I think is a gunshot. I look at his face wondering if what happened and where he came from but he don't look like a bad person. I better bring him to Uncle's house I thought and lift his arms and wrap it around my shoulder and give him a back ride ‘he’s heavier than I thought’ and walk to Uncle's house it's not that far from where we came from but farther than our house. When we reached Uncle's house I push the doorbell button eagerly because we needed help as soon as possible I feel the man's heavy breathing against my nape and groaning in pain every now and then as I walk or more like running. Then, I noticed that the lights from Uncle's house lit and the door opened I sighed and uttered thank god.


"Oh, Jaejoongie? what's wrong?" Uncle said as he approach the gate to open and let us in. He noticed the person at my back and checked him


"Uncle, sorry for waking you up but this man needs help" I said and Uncle hurriedly beckoned me to go inside and told me to put him on the bed in Hyunjoong's room, the nearest room.


"So, what happened?" Uncle asked I know it's necessary to tell every single details that I know so I told Uncle


"I saw him lying at the shore so I checked if he's ok but when I saw him not breathing I conducted CPR after that he gain concious but collapse afterward then, I noticed his dress shirt has blood on it so I've checked it and I saw a gunshot and decided to take him here" I stated and Uncle nodded


"Good thing you know how to conduct CPR if not I don't know if I can help him anymore" he said and I thank Hyunjoong mentally for teaching me how. Uncle checked the gunshot and beckon me to help him removed the man's clothes and get warm water and towels. When I came back Uncle is in the process of taking out the bullet out of the man's chest after almost an hour he is now dabbing the wound lightly with disinfectant warm towel to clean around the wound and put a cover to the wound. Uncle then sighed in relief


"Thankfully, the gun wound didn't embed further because just a few more centimeters and it will hit the heart then we will lose him" Uncle stated and he removed his operating gloves and check the man again who's still breathing heavily


"He'll be fine now but I think he will have a fever maybe because he stayed long in the water" Uncle explained as I damping a towel over his forehead and wipe his body with towel to minimize his body temperature. Auntie came in the room with two cup of coffee.


"Have a coffee, Yeobo, Jaejoongie" Auntie then put the tray at the side table and have our early morning coffee.

 

 

++…At Seoul..++


The Jung Mansion's study room was field of anger, worry and sobs came from the two elderly that on their early 50s and a young tall, handsome man standing before them. Who brought the saddening news to the elder Jung couple.

“What are you saying?!? Yunho is missing?!? He can’t be missing!!"" said the outbursting elder man though he is angry, worries field his body system for his only son he cannot believe every single words the handsome man told. He turned to look at his wife who is now messily sobbing at the couch both hands on her face and keep on uttering 'no, that's not true, my Yunho' the husband then came to her side to calm her and uttering 'not to worry, that everything will be fine, our son is a strong man, I know he'll survive'.


“Uncle, Yoochun called me early in the morning saying something happened last night, we lost 4 bodyguards and when they look for Yunho his not in the ship anymore even Kang Dong Goon was not there he thinks that Dong Goon is behind this” said the handsome man


"Changmin, call Yoochun for me tell him to go here immediately I want details and call Detective Joo" Yunho's Father commanded to his nephew Shim Changmin who is also their company's managing director Yunho's closest relative they treat each other as real brothers. Changmin look extremely cold that people may think he doesn't have any humor in his body that everything he take it seriously. Changmin is watching the couple before him the only family he has when his parents died in an accident when he was 11 years old the Jung couple then took him under their custody. He clenches his fist 'No one messes with my family' he thought as he turned to obey as what his Uncle tell him to, leaving the couple that still comforting each other.

“Hun, don’t worry much, I know our son is fine” Yunho’s father stated.

 

“…”

 

She nodded and buried her face at her husband’s chest still crying.

 

“We’ll wait for him to comeback, He’ll be back soon”

 

 

++…Somewhere at Seoul…++

 

Dong Goon was celebrating his win.

 

“Hahaha, Stupid Jung Yunho his too confident of his self what are you now? Huh? Maybe sharks already digested you, I make sure that the Jung’s will go down” he exclaimed grinning like there is no tomorrow as he drink on the glass of liquor on his hand.

 

Without him knowing, it’s not over yet.

 

 

++…Kim’s Residence…++

 

Yunho’s Pov

 

When I opened my eyes and saw unfamiliar surroundings, it’s a small room but it was neat and clean. I notice someone beside me, I don’t recognize him ‘who is he?’ I stare at him and realize that he’s so beautiful, pointy nose, porcelain skin, and red tempting lips…I frown ‘did I say tempting lips?’ I shook my head from the thought then, he moved and his  eyes starts to open I widens my eyes seeing his beautiful brown doe eyes staring back at me. Then, he smiles ‘wait I saw that smile somewhere before, but where?’ he suddenly speak

 

“Oh, you’re awake, Good Morning, are you feeling well?”

 

He asks ‘what an angelic voice he has’

 

“Yeah” I said, my throat was dry

 

“You need something?”

 

“W-water” I mumbled

 

“Ok, wait there I’ll get some” after a minute he came back with a glass of water.

 

“Here” He assists my back to be able to get up, so I won’t choke on the water. I drink some water and handed him the glass

 

“Thank you” I said he smiles as a response ‘Is he that happy? He’s always smiling’ I feel so warm when he smiles especially when he smiles this brightly

 

“Who are you? And where Am I?” I asked now that I think of why am I doing here? nothing is familiar here.

 

“Oh, sorry for not introducing myself, I’m Kim Jaejoong; you’re at our house now because last night I found you at the shore actually you’re not breathing when I found you thank God I know how to do CPR…and I don’t know you, What’s your name by the way?”

 

“It’s-“I stop and think a while ‘what’s my name? why can't I remember it?’ I think and think and turned to him watching his face as he give a curious look when suddenly I feel my head aches.

 

“Ahhh, I- Idon’t know” I wince in pain, it is so painful I hold my forehead massaging it a little

 

“A-Are you ok? What’s wrong? Is your head hurts? Ah, you should rest more; maybe you’re still not well” I lay back down on the bed ‘What’s my name? Why I can’t remember? I can’t even remember anything. Arrg, my head hurts a lot’ then I fall back to sleep.

 

Hours Later

 

Jae’s Pov

 

“Uncle, his head start to hurt when I asked him what his name is”

 

“And?”

 

“He says, He don’t know”

 

“Hmmm, maybe he lost his memory”

 

“Lost his memory? How? Did he hit his head or something?”

 

“I checked if there’s a lump on his head but there’s nothing but to make sure if he wakes up I better check on him at the hospital, or maybe it’s because of what happened to him remember he has gunshots on his body. Maybe he was so shock about it and forgot all of it”

 

“Oh…what a poor guy, I hope he regains his memory soon, his family must be worried right now”

 

 

++…The next day…++

 

Jung’s Mansion

 

“What!? What are you saying there’s no sign of him? There’s too many of you I hired to find a single person, why can’t you do your job properly!!! I don’t pay you for nothing!! Find him!!” Yunho’s mother yelled at the phone.

 

“Hun, Stop yelling at them it’s not their fault” Her husband calms her

 

“Why are you acting so calm? You’re not worried to our son? Huh?”

 

“I was! Who will not be worried? It’s just yelling and get angry just make you more worried, I know Yunho is Alive, I can feel it”

 

She sat down the sofa and took a deep breath

 

“I know your so worried about him, me too. But we need to calm down, because I know that someone behind this just started hid plan” Yun’s father said ‘I’ll hunt down that bastard Dong Goon!’ and he wrap his arms around his wife while comforting her.

 

++…New York…++

 

“What!? What the hell did you say!? Yunho’s been missing? When?” Jung Hyebin older sister of Yunho  asks her cousin Changmin

 

“Since yesterday? How could he be? Don’t tell me it’s that bastard Kang Dong Goon was behind this, that stupid traitor!!” she yelled and Changmin
said they are not sure but Dong Goon is there suspect.

 

“I know it’s that ing Bastard!!” she cursed and Changmin said to her that she need to calm down

 

“What? Calm down? How could I calm down? My little brother is missing!!! I’m going back home!” then she hung up the phone and call her assistant to book her a flight to Korea

 

Changmin Pov

 

“Noona, Calm down stop cursing” Changmin said

 

“What!? You’ll going back home? Noona? Noona? Aish” the phone on the other side hung up

 

Changmin called Yoochun asking if they were at the port already and they were. Changmin offer them that he will fetch them at the port.

 

++…At the port…++

 

“Hyojoo, stop crying we will find Yunho no matter what happened” Yoochun want to calm her

 

“B-but Yunho, What if he needs help now? And no one is there to help him, Yoochun I’m so worried, what if…” Yoochun pull her to a hug.

 

“Shhh, don’t worry I know he’s fine” Yoochun said ‘Where are you, Yunho? Everyone’s worried; I hope your ok right now’

 

But then, Changmin arrive to the port and fetch them.

 

“Min, you’re here. That was pretty fast” Yoochun said

 

“Of course, let’s go we still have so many things to do” Changmin said and turn to Hyojoo.

 

“Noona, let’s go home…don’t worry, we’ll definitely find Yunho hyung” he assure to her

 

Hyojoo just nod a little her eyes are red, tired from crying

 

++…Kim’s Residence…++

 

It’s been 3 days since the incident and Yunho still unconscious after he woke up days ago and got unconscious again. Jaejoong’s Uncle decided to let him stay at their home than the hospital because his house is closer to Kim’s than the hospital, so he can check on him for awhile. The Kim’s are taking care of Yunho even they don’t know him. They don’t even have information about him but its fine as long as he doesn’t harm them.

 

Yunho woke up at the sun ray that blinds his eyes, he lifts his right hand to his face to cover his face from the sun and get up from the bed. He wondering his eyes at the surrounding and keep remembering where he was and stood up walk to the door and peeking outside. He heard some noise downstairs someone is cooking as he smells something good and his stomach growls. So he went downstairs to see who is cooking. He was very hungry not eating anything the whole day yesterday he walks to where the delicious smell came from. His arm and chest hurt a little from each move he make. He finally reach the place and saw a slim figure cooking it was the person he first saw when he woke up yesterday his name is Jaejoong. He was staring at him and suddenly bumps to the chair. And Jaejoong turns to see.

 

“Oh, you’re awake…Are you feeling well now?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“Does your wound hurts? Why you came down I was about to take your breakfast at the room”

 

“No, I’m fine”

 

“Ok, are you hungry? Ah…I mean of course you’re hungry sorry for the stupid question, sit down wait for a few minutes it’ll be done soon” and get back to what he is doing.

 

Seeing the figure face back at him and continue cooking he stared at him it was seems so familiar to him the scene in front of him, suddenly.

 

Flashback

 

Someone cooking and her back face Yunho her hair was ponytailed at one side. And Yunho hug her from the back.

 

“Yunho-ah, I’m cooking stop disturbing me, you’ll be late at your work if you keep on doing that”

The girl said not facing Yunho.

 

End of flashback

 

Yunho didn’t notice that he was coming closer and closer to the man who was cooking like his body move on its own and his arms reach for the man’s tiny waist and hug him from the back and inhaled the scent of Jae’s hair. Jaejoong was startled and jump a little from the sudden hug. But they stayed at that position for a moment. Jaejoong feels secured from the hug given by the stranger he even doesn’t know the name. And Yunho feel so warm and comfortable. Their heartbeats synchronized but they don’t know why. The hug felt so right.

 

-A hug that begins it all-

 

TBC