My Destiny

I choose you over everything

Chapter 1

My Destiny

 

“I’m had happy with my life before, I can buy all I want, our business is very successful, I have my loyal best friends, my supportive elder sister and have a loving Parents even if they arrange me a marriage in a certain girl, I stand up against them and accept the only love of my life and now there’s nothing I would wish for in life except the fact that someone want to take down our business and get all of what we had. But what I lose all of this in a blink of an eye? Forgetting this happy life, forget the persons that make me the happiest person in the world, forget my enemies. And live in a simple life with a kind family that save my life, in an isolated island filled with nice loving people, working to be able to survive, away from the things I commonly does everyday, and fall in love deeply in the most wonderful person in the world, the one that saves my life, the one that give me shelter, the person that make me understand the things that I don’t understand and the person that changes me to be better person than I ever become. An angelic person not only his appearance but especially his heart. Many things happened, struggles along the way, hurt the person I love the most that lead me for another but-” Yunho thought while walking at the shore watching the sunset.

 

“Appa!! Let’s go home, Umma cook us dinner” a cute little girl shouted.

“Ok, Ji Yeullie, come, Appa will give you a back ride!!” Yunho offered while kneeling to the ground.

“Yehey!!” Ji yeul said.

 

“It’s all started at the cruise ship when there’s a business party and exchanging deals” 

 

 

At one of the coastal port of South Korea, a large luxurious cruise ship is anchored by the bay waiting for its passengers to arrived before it sails. A party is held as the Owner's welcome to the guests.

7:45pm

 

A handsome man waiting by the main entrance of the ship where a long white staircase is waiting for his companion to arrive. As he turn to his left, a limousine arrived. The man standing by the stairs lifted his brows, feeling amused by the newcomers choice of ride.

 

“Oh, the great Jung Yunho is here? What's with the Limousine?” his childhood best friend Park Yoochun said. A handsome man that few inches shorter than him with well-styled hair and stylish tuxedo fit for the occation. A famous Casanova in their generation but denied about the fact and says he’s “stick to one” that is when he meet the right person for him.

 

“Oh that?" said Yunho as he scratch the back of his head

 

"Well?" said Yoochun as he wait for his friends answer

 

"It's supposed to be my surprise for Hyojoo but she called me before I fetch her and said that I go on first"

 

"What a romantic fool, but you should insist"

 

"I did, but you know her and her convincing power. You can't say, No."

 

"I know. by the way, you look nervous or are you excited?" ask Yoochun with his infamous teasing smirk

 

"Who’s excited? Me? Why would I be?” Yunho denied

 

“Because your most beloved Hyojoo is with you and you will have your alone time with her in a romantic cruise, so when is the marriage? Why does your honeymoon comes first?” Yoochun with a suggestive look and nudging his left arm in the process.

 

“Y-Yah, Who said it’s our honeymoon? I will not take advantage to her because we’re alone in the middle of the ocean, Ok!? I’m not like you” Yunho stated a fact with accusation.

 

“Like me? I’m not like that too. Gosh who told you I’m like that I’ll kick that person’s ” Yoochun said.

 

“No one, I just know it from the very beginning that I met you” Yunho continue his teasing and received a 'whatever' look from his most treasured friend.

 

“By the way lover boy, when is your fiancée arrive?” Yoochun asked curiously and a bit confused

 

“I don't know, she just told me that she'll come”

 

“Oh, what an irresponsible boyfriend you are”

 

“She threatened me, ok? She will not come if I insisted; I don’t know what’s running in her mind”

 

“Really? Maybe she gets tired of you and left with other guy”

 

“Yah!! She’s not like that!!”

 

“Ok, let’s wait for her…”

 

“What took her so long?” Yunho thought.

 

 

++…Meanwhile in an Island of South Korea…++

 

“Can I take your order, Sir?” a beautiful man asks the customer their order

 

“Ah, yes please, I want a Cappuccino less sugar and a croissant, thank you”

 

“Ok, Sir Wait for a minute” he smiled

 

“You never failed to amused me with your beautiful smile. Always smile Jaejoong, nae?” complimented by the regular customer

 

“Nae, Thank you, Ahjussi”

 

“Jaejoong, come here” a middle age man called Jaejoong.

 

“Yes, Boss what is it?”

 

“This came from the post office Dong Wook, give it to me. He said to give it to you, there’s no name at the envelope just the receiver ‘s name and address”

 

“Oh, I wonder who send this letter. Hmm…Oh boss order” he give the middle age man a small sheet of paper containing the orders of the customers. He opened the letter and read the name of the sender.

 

“Hyunjoong ah!” he read excitedly.

 

“Oh…It came from Hyunjoong? So it’s a love letter?” the Boss teasing him

 

“No, Boss it’s not a love letter!!”

 

“Whatever, you look excited, it’s ok you can read it. There’s a few customers now, so you can.”

 

“Thank you, Boss you’re the best!!!”

 

“Yah!! don’t take so long, don’t read it 10 times!!! Arasso?”

 

“Nae!! Arasso!!”

 

To my BBF Jaejoong

Jae, I’m sorry, if I can’t call you these days. Midterms are coming and I need to study hard to become a great doctor just like my Appa, and get ready to marry someday to the most wonderful person I ever met in the world…..I really missed you Jae. I promise to come home at Christmas vacation and spend time with you…You know even I busy myself studying I always think of you, I got to miss you, You know it’s hard for me to endure that, I’ve been with you since we’re child and….I can’t take away this feelings for you, Jae I know you’re not ready to answer me but I’ll be waiting for you even if it takes forev

P.S. BBF stand for my Beautiful BestFriend!!Love you <3

 

                                                                                                                               From your handsome BF Hyunjoong”

 

 

“Hyunjoong-ah…I missed you too.” Said the teary eyed Jaejoong

 

 

++…At the Cruise Ship…++

 

Yoochun suggest to Yunho to wait Hyojoo inside the ship. So they’re at the main entrance of the ship. Yunho keep on glancing at his Rolex watch waiting for someone to arrive.

 

“Where she could have been gone?” said Yunho

 

“I told you, she’d run away with other guy” Yoochun teased

 

“Yah!!I told you she won’t do such thing ok? Mind your own business.”

 

“Whatever dude I was just teasing you, man you're worrying too much don't worry much she'll come because she said so, Well, I better put my things in my suite. See you later, Romeo” said Yoochun as he walk at the wide hallway of the ship.

 

++…At the Party…++

 

Yunho and Yoochun were at the bar having some drink

 

“Yah!!Yunho stop drinking, what if something happen tonight and you're drunk, you don't want Hyojoo to carry you right?”

 

“I don’t care what happen, what I want now is to know where the hell she is, ok?” said Yunho, fussing on his phone and keep calling Hyojoo but she's not picking up

 

Yunho have a high tolerance at drinking he’s not drunk at all. Then, someone caught his eyes walking through the crowded room a beautiful woman with her black y gown, walking directly at Yunho. The person he was waiting all night is right in front of him taking her long seductive cat walk that make Yunho stare at her without blinking his eyes.

 

“Hyojoo…?” he whispers checking her from head to toe.

 

“Yunho, sorry if you’re waiting for me I just want to surprise you.” She cutely said

 

But Yunho still lock his eyes on her without a response

 

“Huh, he’s surely surprised, he can’t even say a thing” Yoochun said “Yah!!Yunho!!Stop staring before your eyes fall out from their sockets!!” followed

 

“Yah, speechless, nae? Chagiya?”

 

“H-huh? Yeah…”

 

“tsk…I better go, don’t want to hear this bastard’s stuttering words, it creeps me”

 

“Bye, Yoochun…have a good flirting night!!” Hyojoo teased

 

Yoochun just wave his hands in the air

 

Meanwhile, at one of the suite, a man in his mid 40’s was discussing an evil plan

 

“Let’s see how the great Jung’s do after they heard the news tomorrow morning about their only son death” a smirk crept on his wrinkled face.

 

At the party Yunho and Hyojoo are enjoying the night. They are now at the balcony to have some fresh air and silent surroundings

 

“Yunho-ah, I’m so happy tonight”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I really dream about this, sailing at the sea with someone I love”

 

Yunho wrapped his arms around Hyojoo’s waist and hugging her from behind

 

“Me too, You don’t know how happy I am tonight, at last I’m with the one I love with my parents blessings I hope this night will never end, and I assure you no one will ever separate us I won’t let that happened”

 

Then, he lean closer to Hyojoo for a kiss and their lips touched, the peck becomes a passionate kiss they don’t stop until they need some air to breathe from a long kiss.

 

“I love you, Hyojoo”

 

“I love you too, Yunho”

 

And they went inside at the party

 

“Hyojoo, I’ll just go to the washroom”

 

“Ok,”

 

At the washroom

 

Yunho got inside the washroom and turn the faucet on and wash his face, then he heard someone came in. when he lift his face to see its not just someone there are 5 in their black suits and sunglasses.

 

“Does the moon shines bright? what’s with the dark sunglasses?”

 

Then, two guys hold both of his arms and dragged him outside

 

“Yah!! what do you need from me, huh?”

 

Yunho said while struggling from the hold, his right hand freed and in no time he manage to punch the other guy on the face makes the guy landed on the floor and he kick the guy in front of him. And struggle to free his other arms. But then the guy at the front took out a gun and point in front of his face. He froze but glaring at the man holding the gun.

 

“You should stop fighting back if you precious your life. Get him!!”

 

“!!” Yunho thought

 

At the back of the luxury ship

 

“Sir, Jung Yunho is here”

 

A man at his mid 40’s facing back at them suddenly turn around facing them knowing that his prey has arrived.

 

“Well, well, the well known Jung Yunho. Are you enjoying the party?”

 

“Kang Dong Goon!!? You!!! How could you!! You traitor!!!” Yunho shouted

 

“Oh, you’re not enjoying? But you should because this will be your last!!”

 

Yunho struggles from the two guys holding him back. Then, Dong Goon signals them to let Yunho go. When Yunho was released he approaches at Dong Goon to punch him on the face he grab Dong Goon’s collar. But before Yunho can manage to punch him, Dong Goon’s bodyguards took out their guns pointed to Yunho.

 

“Heh, You can’t harm me, Yunho.” Then Dong Goon take off Yunho’s hold harshly

 

“So, what do you want!!?” Yunho asks

 

“Nothing much, I want you dead.”

 

“Heh, so this is Dong Goon’s ways of getting what he wants, such a poor bastard can’t get it by your on little brain and power as vice president of the company? You’re such a loser!!”

 

Then a hard punch landed on Yunho’s face. But then Yunho smirks.

 

“Heh, got angry? Loser!!” while he wipe the blood on his bottom lips

 

Dong Goon took out a gun from one of his bodyguards and point at Yunho

 

“Ready to die young, Jung Yunho?”

 

“You’ll die before me, Kang Dong Goon”

 

“We’ll see about that”

 

BANG!!!

 

A loud gunshot was the only thing they hear.

 

“Ahhh” Yunho wince in pain, his left shoulder got shot and before Dong Goon shoot again a gunshot came from somewhere was heard and Dong Goon was shot at his left abdomen.

 

“Ahhh” Dong Goon wince

 

His bodyguards begin to shoot back at the shooter and Yunho manage to get a gun from a guy lying on the floor and begin to shoot.

 

“ what was that?” Yoochun said then it strikes him “Yunho!!” he run through the corridor and took out a gun from his jacket pocket. He was shocked at the scene when many bodies lying on the floor some of them are their bodyguards.

 

“Where’s Yunho? this!!” he run and shoots anyone that blocks his way

 

“Yoochun!!”

 

“Hyojoo!!”

 

“Where’s Yunho?”

 

“I was looking for him too!!”

 

“Yoochun, I’m worried!! I was shocked when I heard gunshots and think of Yunho he said he just go to the washroom. Chun!!I’m really worried” tears are start to fall from his cheeks while running at the corridors

 

“Don’t worry, I think our bodyguards help him, let’s just hope that he’s fine” Yoochun said worried too but he don’t want to show this to Hyojoo so she’ll not be worried more. But then they heard someone shouted “JUNG YUNHO” then a gunshot was heard.

 

“NO!!Chun!!Yunho!!” Hyojoo shouted

 

“!! Where that came from!!? Yunho please be ok!!” Yoochun said thought

 

 

At Yunho’s side he was panting so badly, holding his left arms that got shot earlier. Then someone popped out from nowhere and starts to shoot him. He hides at the post to cover him from the shooter. Then when he heard that the guy is not shooting anymore he got out and shoots the guy. When he was about to run inside the ship to look for Hyojoo someone stops him.

 

“JUNG YUNHO!!!”

 

He turned around and saw Dong Goon, before he can shoot

 

BANG!!

 

Then he falls at the floor and saw Dong Goon coming closer to him.

 

“!! Is this my end already?” Yunho thought and saw Dong Goon smirks evilly and said

 

“I thought you’re not easy to kill but I was wrong, any last words?”

 

No response from Yunho but he was still conscious a bit

 

“No? Then, goodbye Jung Yunho!!” he lifted Yunho and push him to the ship’s rails and make him fall to the sea

 

“Shark are glad to eat you, hahahaha” he laughed crazily like there’s no tomorrow

 

 

TBC