The Choice

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sarang is fine, only a scratch.” Jong In said as he walked towards a brooding Yi Fan.

“…I owe you one.”

“When it comes from you, it’s kind of scary.” Jong In said with a smirk.

“This is your place, Be ashamed at your lack of security!” Yi Fan growled while glaring at the people in the ballroom.

“Of course I’ll find another security agency…”

The two continued to bicker as Sarang watched them with newly found determination.

“If you're hesitating, please resign from your position." The words spoken by the head of security continued to ring throughout in her head.

"I’m not hesitating but…I don’t want either of them to die either.” as she gazed at the bickering two, three loud bangs resonated through the room.

“Hahaha I waited for the two of you to be together! It’s your fault! I lost everything because of you two!”

Suddenly a guy with a gun was standing in front of the three of them.

“Oh, the first one was a decoy huh?” Jong In said with one raised eyebrow.

“I guess so.” Yi fan said mirroring Jong In's uninterested look.

Jong In leaned against Yi Fan smirking slightly while gazing at the gun man who seemed to get angrier with the lack of response he expected. 

“This time I’m going to shoot and get my revenge!”

As the gun man was about to pull the trigger, Sarang jumped in and as she ran towards the gunman with amazing speed, her thoughts raced trying to figure out who to protect from the oncoming bullet.

“I can’t choose! If this is my punishment, I don’t care whatever happens to me, but…at least...at least let me protect them both. Let me be of use.”

Sarang quickly grabbed on to the gunman’s arm pointing the gun directly to her stomach to the surprise of Jong In and Yi Fan and the gunman.

“What the hell is with you! Let go!”

Sarang’s head spinned as she processed the situation she was in.

“New number M60, loaded with 5 shots. Two shots left.” with a determined gaze and faint ghost of a smile she closed her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter