The Trouble

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sarang, come here for a moment” The head of security called out to her as she came back from taking care of Yi Fan's injured hand.

“Sir?”

“…You’ve been getting quite…friendly with Mr. Kim.”

Sarang blushed hard before stuttering out, “No…that’s not…I'm not…”

“It seemed like you guys were flirting a while ago.”

“That—“

“That’s fine, you can make friends; however, what you should always prioritize is the master’s safety.”

With a firm look he continued on to say, “If both Mr. Kim and master were in danger at the same time…whom will you choose?”

“If you are hesitating, then please resign from your position as we can not risk any uncertainties.”

He then left leaving a shocked and confused Sarang. She slowly began to walk towards Yi Fan who was forced into rejoining the party by an enthusiastic Jon In, in a confused state.

“Whom do I choose you ask? It would be master of course. But…”

Her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden shout.

“Wu Yi Fan! Die!” A figure suddenly shot out running towards Yi Fan with a sharp knife. As he raised his arm to strike, Yi Fan was blocked by Sarang who jumped in to take the stab. She quickly apprehended the man, totally disregarding the sharp pain in her shoulder and after the man was taken away by the awaiting sercurity, Yi Fan called out to her.

“Sarang!....Good job.” He then proceeded to rub her head staring at her face with an emotion she cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter