The Party

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Kim’s Residence-

“Merry Christmas everyone! Welcome to the organization party! Everyone be merry and have fun!” Jong In said winking slyly towards the ladies who swooned at his every gesture.

“Jong In......there are too many people.” Yi Fan growled glancing occasionally behind at the trembling girl behind him.

“Of course there are! It’s a party!” Jong In said cheerfully.

“If I knew it was like this I would have never come.” Yi Fan said with a small sigh.

“That's why I told you it was work-related.” with a roll of his eyes “And during work –related parties you always bring Sarang with you.” Jong In leaned towards Sarang’s face.

“It is a darn shame that I have to work during a holiday…but at least I get to see your beautiful face."

Sarang blushed tomato red and quickly grabbed onto Yi Fan hiding behind his tall frame.

*Why is he doing this! I rejected him!*

Yi Fan took note of her red face and turned his now, icy stare to Jong In.

“You.....what did you do to Sarang?”

“How scary. You always get so protective over issues involving Sarang. Am I doing anything weird Sarang?” Jong In said while clinging onto Sarang's back.

“AH! Now you are! Get off me!!!” Sarang said while flailing her arms.  While trying to figure out how to get him off her without physically harming the determined young male. 

She soon felt a pair of large, warm hands grab hold of her waist which the quickly pulled her into a firm chest.

“I thought you knew better than to do that stupid.” Yi Fan said matter of factly.

He then started to look around and sighed “This is why I don’t like you, when I’m around you people gather around me like I'm some kind of a spectacle.” He said while holding onto a flushed Sarang against his chest.

“Now now don’t say stuff like that. Besides these beautiful ladies are just using me to get to you.” Jong In said while lazily putting his arms around the women who had gathered around the three who proceeded to giggle at his touch.

Yi Fan whispered before taking a sip of his champagne “No matter how you look at it....it’s your harem.”

Suddenly one of the girl's trying to catch Jong In's attention took a quick a look at Yi Fan and asked “Is it alright if we have some alone time to get to know each other?” she said in a flirtatious voice.

He glanced at her and pulled Sarang into his arms who tried to escape throughout the ordea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter