My Master

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My family consisted of my parents:  Han Ji Ho and Park Jung Ah and my one and only brother Han Ji Yoo. The age difference between my brother and I, are 10 years. Because of that you can say that I was their precious jewel. As I was an unexpected gift so late in their lives, they gave me much love and happiness as they could. I was proud of my family,  who no matter , what would be there for me at all times.

However, not all good things last forever....

My mother died when I turned 6... from a high fever.  A fever usually would not have killed anyone, but my mother was sick in bed for months due to the flu and eventually her weak immune system could not overcome the fever.  I was sad....no I was devastated, but I had my father and brother who stood by me through it all. Through it we were able to come closer and bond more as we pushed onward towards the future. I was able to regain my happiness once again along with my family and tried to live everyday to the fullest for my mother’s sake and for ours.

Everyday was fun and filled with laughter, but once again the world reminded me that no happiness lasts forever.

The year I turned 8, only after 2 years of losing my mother, God... took my brother.

My other shining light, my knight in arms.... My brother was only 18 just about to start his life as a professional baseball player. 

It was a hit and run accident. 

He was killed instantly. 

I once again fell in to despair that not even my father could get me out of.  My father did everything he could to cheer me up but nothing could make me smile.  2 months after the accident, I came out from my room that I was holed up in since the accident.  I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter