Getting Ready!

trade mission

Sunday passed by so fast, and it's already monday.

Junhyung went downstairs to eat breakfast but he was shocked when he saw lots of guys at their house. Those guys are wearing tuxedo black with shades. They are everywhere. While others are installing cctv cameras around the house. He was so confused. He rushed down and went at his father. While he was rushing down two mens stood behind him.

 

''What's with this?!'' Junhyung asked his father with a confused face.

''The cctv cameras and bodyguards?'' His father questioned.

''Yes.''

''Well,for you and me. For our safety.'' His father said.

''for what?'' Junhyung asked.

''Sit here now and eat your breakfast. I don't have enough time to say everything to you by now. So just sit there. Also you'll

have bodyguards everytime. Where ever you go okay?'' His father explained.

He was shocked and confused. But he didn;t do anything. He only sat there and ate his breakfast.

 

(At ______'s house)

Early in the morning _____ recieved a phone call.

''_____ your phone is ringing!'' Jinee shouted from her room.

_____ went out of the kitchen and picked up the call.

''Hello?'' ____ asked at the other line.

''____?'' A voice mumbled.

''Dad?'' _____ asked.

''Yes!!  How are you know and also Jinee?'' ____'s dad asked happily.

''We are fine!'' ____ answered. ''Well kinda busy here at school, but it's okay. How's mom?'' ___ continued.

''Oh.Okay.Take care always okay? Well your mom is okay. Don't worry about her.'' Her dad answered.

Jinee went out of her room and smiled at ____.

''Jinee! Dad asked how are you!'' _____  said while handing the phone on Jinee.

''Uncle!  I'm good! How about you and auntie?'' Jinee asked happily.

''Well we are fine! Don't worry about us.'' ____'s dad said.

''Oh okay! Well uncle I'm going to give the phone back to ____ now. Hehe. I still need to get ready for school. Byebye uncle always take care.'' Jinee said.

''Oh okay no problem study hard.''

''Hey dad! It's me again haha~'' __ said

''haha of course I know it ...... uh ___ wait I forgot that I still have a meeting. I need to go for now okay?'' ___'s dad said.

''Oh okay no problem.'' _____ answered and put her phone down.

 

(At _____'s dad place.)

 

''So how is it?'' Mr. Lee asked, on the man inside his office.

''Not so good news sir.'' The guy answered.

''Oh,Okay. Explain everything.'' Mr. Lee said.

''They have started their moved. By putting lots of bodyguards around the house and at his son.'' The guy bowed.

''Oh. Okay.'' Mr. Lee answered.  '' We have to get faster.'' He continued.