Danger

trade mission

____  went insider their room alone,because Jinee and Michi went in the library.

_____ found Junhyung alone.....well,to b honest not alone. He has 4 guys at his back.

____  went at him.

 

''Yo''. _____ smiled at Junhyung.

''Hello.''Junhyung returned the smile.

''Oh,What's up with those guys?'' ____ asked while looking at the guys at the back of  Junhyung.

''Oh,,my angels.'' Junhyung chuckled. ''Hmm...my bodyguards. My father sent them along with me. I actually

feel so uncomfortable. I feel like dozens of eyes are always with me.'' Junhyung continued while looking down.

____ felt sadness over Junhyung.

''Don't worry it'll be okay.'' _____ cheered.

 

-Skip-

 

''____!'' Jinee shouted while running to _____.

''Why?'' ____ asked.

''Can you go home by yourself?'' Jinee said while panting.

''*chuckled* of course,why? Where will you go?'' _____ asked.

''Well,I still have something to do here in school. Aish I really hate it when our teacher asked me to do that.

The posters for the bullentin board,I need to change it now.'' Jinee sighed.

''haha. don't worry, I can go home by myself. well it is now getting dark so take care okay? I'll just wait for you at home.''

_____started to walk.

''Okay!'' jinee said. ''Michi will be doing those stuffs too,so she'll give me a ride.'' Jinee started walking backwards while giving a thumbs up.

''Alright!'' ____ answered while smiling.

 

When _____ is walking in the street. She didn't know that danger is behind her.

Until a group of guys with a mask appeared in front of her.

_____ didn't know what to do. She tried to run but those guys still caught her.

Then everything turned dark.

 

When _____ gained her snese she found Junhyung fighting over 10 mens.

Junhyung's moves are fast,same as the guys.

_____ can't believe on what she is seeing.

The nine guys have laid on the ground,and one left more.

The guy jumped back and kicked Junhyung.

But Junhyung didn't feel any pain. He just smirked.

____ wants to move but she can't,bec. of the ropes that are being tied on her.

So she just sat there and watched everything.

Junhyung punched the guy on his back, and the guy retreat his moves.

The guy held Junhyung's neck. But Junhyung smirked and dissappread.

''Sorry but you are not the pne who can only do that.'' the guy gave a smirk and dissapeared to.

While Junhyung popped at the guy's front and said,''Sorry but I can sense your moves.'' Junhyung chuckled.

Junhyung kicked the guy and punched him in the stomach. The guy went blank.

Junhyung ran in _____ and untie the ropes.

''Thank you.''____ said.

''No problem.''Junhyung smiled.Junhyung looked at ______ and noticed that she was just staring in nothing.

''Are you okay?'' Junhyung asked and touched ______'s forehead.

''Ah-I'm okay.'' _____ gave a smile.

''thank you again.'' _____ said.