Arranged Marriage

trade mission

*Flashback -Two months before.*

''Michi say hi to Yoseob.'' Michi's mom instructed.  ''Hi. I'm Michi.'' Michi said while looking at Yoseob with a smile.

''Hello.'' Yoseob faked a smile.  ''Oh Yoseob is a shy kid,but I hope you could be friends.'' Yoseob's mom said.

''Oh don't worry, Michi is a shy girl too.'' Michi's mom said while smiling. 

 

-2 weeks later-

 

''Yoseob get ready okay?'' Yoseob's mom told him.  ''Ha? For what?'' He asked.

''Your dad arranged a meeting to Michi's parents...for the marriage of the two of you...in the right time.'' Yoseob's mom explained.

''What?! He made such a decision without consulting me?!'' Yoseob cried. ''I'm sorry.'' His mom hugged him.  

''Mom,I don't even know her, We just met two weeks ago  I'm not even sure about my feelings for her!'' Yoseob said in a sorrow tone.  ''and someday We will be married? What's that?!''

His father in.  ''That's why I made that  meeting,so you two can get to know each other.'' His father stated. 

''That's it! All you want to do is to controlled my life! Also about money and yourself! Not a single care for me and for this family!'' Yoseob shouted.

*End of flashback*

 

''It's good isn't it?'' Junhyung asked Yoseob while the both of them are eating in a restaurant. ''Yo?'' Junhyung waved his hand in front of Yoseob. ''Yoseob are you there?'' Junhyung chuckled.  ''Ah. Sorry. '' Yoseob blinked. ''You are thinking too much.'' Karam sat 

on the vacant seat at the table and started to eat too. ''Ha?'' Yoseob looked at Karam. ''Nothing.'' Karam chuckled.

''But you know guys ______ is cute and she looks nice.'' Junhyung smiled. After eating went home and locked himself at his room. He changed his clothes and looked at the mirror.  He grabbed his stuff toy Pikachu and hugged it. (A/N:  Hehe :3 I love pikachu too x3.)  ''Hmmmm....._____'' He said to himself.

 

 

 

''______-ah! I'll go out okay? I just want to buy something. How 'bout you? Maybe you want me to do an errand for you?'' Jinee asked while putting her shoes on. 

''Hmm. Chocomilk and Yogurt!'' ______ shouted. ''Oh. Okay, I'm going out now.'' Jinee said,while standing. 

''Take care.'' _____ said.       ______ and Jinee lived in an apartment together. They are cousins. Jinee is the one and only daughter of _____'s  uncle on her father side.  Jinee's parents died when she was seven years old. They died on an accident. 

So _____ parents are the one who took care of her. ''Ahh. Boring.'' ______ groaned.  While lying on the couch as she the television. Suddenly she remembered Junhyung. She smiled.