First day of school

LovEnemies

Suzy POV

-closed her eyes before searching for her name in the list- -searching searching- Gotcha! num..13..I wonder who is going to sit beside me..I move my hand to num 14..I can't believe my eyes!!! I am going to sit with my crush..ShinWonho!! "I wonder what kind of person is he" I thought..Well you see..I never speak with this guy before..Well..I have a crush on him because of his handsome face..I really hope that he is just the same as my dream guy..I want a guy who is Cheerful,active,leading,and lastly,the one who will never break my heart! I was so shy..I was blushing while walking to my classroom..I never get into the same class with Wonho before..But..Now..It was like my dream has become reality!! I sit at my chair and saw that he is not here yet..Then I met a girl name Jiyeon..She is cute..and she sit infront of me..We talked to each other then the bell rang..Still no sign of Wonho..Then after 10 minutes later,the teacher came and Wonho came rushing and the teacher is about to fell but she make herself not to fall by grabbing Wonho..She then told Wonho to sit right beside num 13..and it was me..At that time, I can't control my blushing..my cheeks is getting hotter!! Then teacher want us to be friend with the person who is sitting beside us..Then I turned and said to him "Annyeonghaseyo! BaeSuzy Imnida..Call me Suzy.." I stretch my hand and all I get is IGNORED!!

 

Wonho POV 

The girl beside me keep asking me what is my name..when is my birthday..and blah blah blah..then at recess time,When I asked Myungsoo who is sitting infront of me,if he want to go canteen together,then the girl is doing the same thing to the other girl who is sitting beside Myungsoo..Then both of me and the girl spoke the same sentence at the same time.."Do you want to go canteen?" Then I look at the girl and her cheeks getting red..What's wrong with her exactly?! Does she likes me or what? Many question running on my mind..but something has stop me..it was that I remembered that my family and I were going to move because of the loan we can't pay..It is really making me mad at my father..Wae? Because he borrow money about 100,000 won (just think it was your country money xD)...My noona have been killed by the loan because she gave herself and told the loan not to hurt her family..That time,I've lost my one and only noona..I hate my father from that time..That time I became cold with everyone who I just met or someone who I don't know..My mother cried after my noona passed away..but..my father did not came to my noona funeral.. 

 

No one POV

After their class dismissed,Wonho walked to his new house..Myungsoo followed him to help Wonho's family to move the furniture..Then after 3 hours moving and arranging,They rested..Wonho's decided to take a walk at the park..when he was walking,there's a boy with a bicycle who is rushing and make Wonho trying avoid it..Wonho turned back and fell down with on top of one girl..

 

Suzy POV

I'm so bored! So I decided to take a walk at the park..The boy who is inront of me walked so slow!! Argh..I want to cut his line but next to me was the Cycling competition..Then the boy who is infront of me looking down..then there's a cycler coming..not in a good condition..he is rushing!! The boy infront of me is avoiding it..he turned around and accidentally pushed me..he ended up lying on top of me!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like it?? I used many POV right? xD Because it was the first chapter xD