Chapter 12~

LOVE in Summer Camp

Jiyong's POV

 

 

"Jiyong can I have some of your time?" Lee Hongki, the summer camp head, said.

"Of course Sir" I replied and I followed him on a vacant room.

"So Jiyong, as you can see Rica is in a terrible situation right now. I heard that the Jung Sisters are really clever at doing some mean stuffs" Hongki said.

"Umm, What do you want me to do now sir?" I asked nervously.

"I want it only to be a favor but my cousin is important to me so I'm commanding you to be with Rica 24 hrs" Hongki said.

"W-What?" I replied.

"Please Jiyong, I don't want anymore bad things to happen to my deares cousin" Hongki said and knelt down.

"Aigoo Sir, stand up!" I said and helped him stand up.

"So are you accepting it? So here's the deal, You may be excused from your bad doings three times. So is it a deal?" Hongki assured.

"Fine sir I'll do it. For Rica" I said in defeat.

"OMYGOD! Jiyong thank you" Hongki smiled and threw a hug to me but he quickly pulled away.

"Umm.. Sir excuse me I need to go."

"Okay! Go to my office now Rica is waiting for you there" Hongki said and I rushed to his office.

 

As I got to Lee Hongki's office, I saw Rica looking around the office appreciating every detail of her cousin's office. When Rica faced me, I saw wounds on her face.

 

"Rica! Are you alright?" I asked.

"Neh" Rica replied.

"Omygod! What's with the cuts on your face?"

"The thing they threw at me has small sharp stones in it. That's why"

"Poor Rica" i said and hugged her.I saw her trying to not show her blushing face.

"Umm Jiyong oppa can I ask you one thing? What did Hongki oppa told you"

"Come on Rica let's go back to the cabin and talk about it tomorrow"

"Okay " She said and we both head to our cabin

 


Rica's POV

 

When we reached the cabin, Jiyong oppa quickly went to his bed and lay down. He started fake snoring, I think he is avoiding me from asking him about their conversation. Sorry Jiyong oppa I'm a stubborn girl. I went to his bed and jumped into it.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" Jiyong oppa groaned.

"Waking you up" I said still jumping.

"OMO Rica please stop you're making my head hurt"

"Fine"

"What do you need?"

"I want to know what you and my cousin talked about"

"It's nothing"

"What is it tell me?"

"I told you it's nothing"

"No it's not!" I grinned.

"It's nothing" He replied again and I already got tired of asking again and again. Time for the ultimate move.

"Prepare Jiyong oppa!" I said and left Jiyong oppa witha puzzled look. I went closer and closer to him and BOOM!.

"Yah! R-R-Rica stop tickling me" He said laughing.

"I won't stop until you tell me!" I said still tickling him.

"Aish!" He said. "Come on Tell me oppa!" I said enjoying the face of the laughing Jiyong.

"Fine Fine!" He finally said and I stop tickling him.

"Alright tell me now!" I said and stood up in his bed and placed my hands on my waist. Jiyong stood up and.....

"CHASE ME FIRST!" He shouted and rushed outside.

"Aish! You're a liar oppa!" I said and ran after him.

 

We ran around the camp for about God knows how long and stopped when we are already exhausted. I lay down on the grassy ground and Jiyong oppa also lay down beside me.

 

"I hate you oppa. You're a liar" I said panting and smiled.

"I love you sister" He said and smiled at me. My heart aches again. I don't want to be just a sister to him. My thoughts were cut when I felt the hot breath of Jiyong oppa against my cheeks. I flinched a little.

"Rica do you really want to know?"

"Neh"

"Hongki said that I should be with you 24 hrs" He said cooly and that made me stood up immediately.

"Mwoh? Op-Oppa you don't need to. I-I'm alright by my own and I don't want to ruin your social life."

"You don't need to worry. I enjoy your company." He said and that made me blush big time. I didn't notice that Jiyong oppa was staring at me.

"Yah! W-What are you staring at?" I stuttered.

"You look cute when you're blushing" He smiled sweetly at me. An awkward silence had come upon us and fortunately Jiyong oppa broke the silence.

"Rica, please answer this honestly" He finally said.

"Okay oppa" I replied.

"Umm, Do you by any chance like me?" He said and I froze.

 

Should I tell him now or keep it a secret for a while? Should I tell the truth or should I lie?

 

 


A/N

 

Hope you like this chapter :)

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!