Chapter 11~

LOVE in Summer Camp

Rica's POV

 

 

I don't think I should be afraid of the Jung Sisters besides Jiyong and my BigBang oppas are in my side. After those drama days, Jiyong oppa and I started hanging out together again.Today, we are going to eat Lunch together. As we reach the canteen, We found a empty table beside the window and we decided to choose it.

 

Jiyong oppa volunteered to buy the food and he left me alone in the table. I saw the Jung Sisters walking towards me. When they were about to get nearer than ever. Luckily, Taeyang oppa went to our table. I saw the two went away with pissed face. I think I should be careful from now on.

 

"Rica, So I guess both of you are in good terms now" Taeyang oppa said and flashed a sweet smile.

"Neh, I think I chose the wrong decision oppa"

"Yeah I guess so but what's important is that both of you are okay now"

"I think so oppa, I'm glad to meet you guys really. You guys are the best" I said and hugged Taeyang oppa.

 

I didn't notice that Jiyong oppa is there already. I quickly pulled off the hug and straighten myself. Taeyang oppa bid his goodbye and Jiyong sat.

 

"So you like the hug?" Jiyong said pissed.

"Huh? W-What are you talking about?" I stuttered nervously.

"HAH! So I'm right you like it." He said and took a bite from the bread he bought.

"Yah! Are you jealous?" I said intending to and I succeed.

"Anii" He said and shook his head violently and I laughed.

"Yah oppa stop it you might hurt your neck already!" I said and laughed again.

"Aigoo you brat! " He chuckled. I saw his wonderful smile again and that made my heart flutter.

"By the way Rica, do you want to be my partner in the dance contest?" He said and I literally spat out the drink

"OhGod!I am so sorry" I said and rushed to the bathroom to clean the mess on my face. Before I go back to the table I peek a little and I saw Jiyong laughing by himself. I decided to go back and said sorry again.

"Why did you act like that?" He chuckled.

"I-I'm just surprised that a good dancer like you will choose me" I said honestly.

"Why? Don't tell me you're a lame dancer?" He said and that hurt my pride.

"YAH! I'm good at dancing!" I said

"There you said it already" He said and laughed sweetly.

"Aish! I hate you oppa" I playfully crossed my arms.

"I love you" He suddenly bursted and that made me shock.

"I love you as a sister okay?" He quickly said and that made me sad. So you only love me like a sister?Okay It's better than nothing.

 

As we finished our meal and our lame convo, We head out of the canteen but before I even step out of the canteen someone threw a ball made of mud at me. I just stood there shocked and I heard the familiar giggle of the Jung Sisters. I'm in the verge of crying when I felt someone hugged me and dragged me somewhere.

 

"Rica, are you okay?" Taeyang oppa,the one who hugged me, said

"I don't think so. The thing they threw to me has sharp stones and that hurt my face" I said sobbing. Taeyang oppa cleaned my face and I'm right I have wounds on my face.

"Omo Rica! You're face it has wounds" He said and applied something to my wounds.

"Ouch!" I flinched 'cause I felt the sting in my face.

"Rica please endure it first. We don't like you to have some infections" He said and continued applying something to my face.

"Oppa, where's Jiyong oppa?"

"He's going to Hongki to report what happened."

"He don't need to do that"

"He insists. He said he doesn't want his sister to be hurt" He said. Here we go again with the sister. My heart stings whenever I heard it.

"Thank You Taeyang oppa" I said and hugged him.

"No problem kiddo, Take Care and don't worry we are always near you" He promised and I nodded.

 

Taeyang oppa told me to go to the main lobby to meet Jiyong oppa. I am alone again. As I was walking towards the main lobby, a girl walked over me and asked if I'm alright and handed me a medicine and I thank her. After the girl was out of sight a boy went over me and also asked me if I'm alright and again I thanked him. After the boy, girls and boys began to walk over me to ask if I'm alright and I felt I was as popular as the BigBang oppas and SHINee oppas. I really think I'm welcome to the camp now.

 

As I reached the main lobby, I saw  Lee Hongki, who I learned my cousin, approaching me.

 

"OMO! My dear cousin are you alright?"

"Yes Hongki oppa"

"Gosh! Rica your face is a mess"

"I know Hongki oppa you don't need to emphasize it"

"I'm sorry. Oh do you want anything Rica? Do you want me to kick them out? or maybe give you some bodyguards?"

"Aigoo Hongki oppa, I already told you that i don't want any specia treatment"

"Fine Fine then I shall talk to Jiyong"

"What? Why?"

"It's none of your business sweetie"

"Yah!"

"See you around"

 

Hongki oppa left me outside. Fortunately, the lady,who I assumed is the right hand of Hongki oppa, told me to stay on Hongki's office while Jiyong and Hongki are having their secret conversation. I saw the Jung sisters quietly sitting on the couch near the entrance door and threw death glares to me but I don't mind them. As I reached my cousin's office, I saw a picture of him on a top of a mountain holding a banner that says "I am the Man". I giggled and tour around the office. I am busy looking around when the door opened.

 

"Rica! Are you alright?" Jiyong asked.

"Neh" I replied.

"Omygod! What's with the cuts on your face?"

"The thing they threw at me has small sharp stones in it. That's why"

"Poor Rica" He said and hugged. I tried my best to hide my red tinted face but I think he still saw me.

"Umm Jiyong oppa can I ask you one thing? What did Hongki oppa told you"

"Come on Rica let's go back to the cabin and talk about it tomorrow"

"Okay " I said and we both head to our cabin

 


 

A/N

 

I hope you like it ♥

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! :D