Chapter 14~

LOVE in Summer Camp

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

 

"Ah 5 6, 5 6 7 GO! " I shouted and the music started playing.  We've been practicing for 5 hours now and we are about to complete our dance routine. The dance contest will be held next week so if I'm not mistaken we have 4 more days left before the contest.

"Aigoo oppa! I'm tired" Rica protested.

"Okay, Let's rest for a while and continue again after 20 minutes." I said and dismissed her.

 

Our dance music is a mash up of Fantastic Baby and some other kinds of songs. I spent 2 hours editing it last night so I guess it turned out to be great. I was about to enter the bathroom when I saw Rica changing.

 

"OPPA!!" She squealed. I quickly closed the door and I can feel my cheeks burning. I'm glad she's facing the back.

"Sorry!" I shouted back at her.

 

As soon as our break is over we started dancing again. I can say that Rica is not a bad dancer 'cause she can cope up with me. So yeah, I'm glad she's my partner and not some kindof fangirl out there. I mean it's not that I hate my fans but I think it will just disturb our practice. When we are in the middle of the practice someone barged in.

 

"JIYONG!" Taeyang screamed.

"Yah! Go out you might see our dance routine!" I said shoving him out of our cabin.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" Rica said behind me and hugged Taeyang. Wait why is she hugging him?

"Can't you see? Shoving him out ofcourse" I said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because he might you know see our routine and-" Rica cut me.

"Seriously oppa, Tae oppa won't do that right Tae oppa?" she said and smiled at Taeyang.

"That's right Jiyong. I won't do it 'sides we already finished ours so you don't need to hide your routine" Taeyang said and that kinda pissed me off.

"Fine, you can stay but no disturbing. Okay?" I said and we resumed our practice

 

 

During our practice, I notice that Taeyang is only looking at Rica. Does he like her? No way, he has someone special. OhGod this thing is confusing me. I don't know why it's confusing is it because I like Rica too?

 

 

"Oppa! Stop spacing out we are in the middle of our practice and we need to finish it very soon" Rica said.

"Yes grandma!" I teased.

"Aish!" is all she could respond.

"Okay let's stop now. I think you're too tired Rica." I said and we both sat. Taeyang already bid his goodbye and that left the tired us.

 

“Rica, I know you’re annoyed with this but can I know the answer now? I’m dying to know it.” I said and faced her. It took a lot of courage to ask her again about it.

“Uh op-oppa I likeyoufromthedayyouacceptedmeasyourcabinmate “ She said non stop

“Rica, you’re fast talking again. Can you speak slowly?” I said eventhough I understand every single word. I just want to hear it all over again. It’s sweet.

“I said that I like you from the day you accepted me as your cabin mate. I really do oppa” she said and blushed big time. I don’t know what’s going on with me when I suddenly hugged her tighter than ever.

 

 

Rica I think I also like you.

 

 


A/N

 

 

Writer's block again T_T but I still hope you like it :) BTW Please do check out my other fanfics! :D Thanks

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!