Chapter23~Vacation pt.3

LOVE in Summer Camp

Rica's POV

 

 

 

"Good Morning Key oppa!" I beamed as soon as I finished cooking breakfast for both of us.

"Good Morning Yeo-Rica" He said and yawned. What is he going to say??...

"Oppa! Breakfast is ready. You many now start eating let me call Jiyong oppa first" I said as I excuse myself.

 

*RIINGG*

 

"Yoboseyo!" A sleepy voice said.

"JIYONG OPPA!" I squealed.

"RICA! Omo! I freaking miss you right now. I miss your cooking!" he said and I giggled.

"Don't worry oppa the cafeteria's foods are great too. Try it! and oh I thought that I won't sleep tight last night 'cause you're not by my side but I'm wrong I enjoyed my night because the bed is so comfy" I said.

"Yah! Are you implying that confy bed is better than being by my side?" he scoffed.

"Anii! I'm just telling you how cozy our room is." I said and giggled.

"WAIT! OUR ROOM? Are you sleeping with KIBUM?" he shouted.

"YAH! Lower your voice mister! Yup we are in the same room but don't worry we didn't do anything bad. Key oppa is nice so don't you ever worry and 'sides You're my only one oppa!" I said and made a kissy sound.

"Whatever. I just don't trust that Kibum guy.. Just take care okay? I won't like it if you'll leave me. I Love you Rica" he said.

"I Love you too oppa. I'll call you later" I replied and hang up.

 

I heard the sound of water rushing from the kitchen so I quickly went there and saw Key washing the dishes.

 

"Oppa! I'll do it!" I said and grabbed the dirty plates and the sponge.

"Aish! I'm a big guy already I can do this Rica. You should eat too" he said and snatched the things on my hand.

"But I-"

"No buts Rica. Just eat okay. You're here to enjoy and not to take care of me." he said and I've got nothing to do but to surrender.

 

I find myself a space on the living room and ate there. I can still hear the sound of water rushing from the faucet. Actually, I'm not being myself since we start this vacation thingy. I'm only this caring  to Jiyong oppa 'cause I love him but why am I this good to Key oppa too. Does that mean..... Dang it! I love Jiyong oppa nad Jiyong oppa only...

 

"Rica! What do you think you're doing?" Key oppa said and I came back to my senses.

"W-What?" I replied.

"You're shaking your head violently. What are you thinking?" he said and patted my back.

"N-Nothing oppa."

"I know it's nothing. Come on tell oppa what's wrong I might help you" he said with concern.

 

 

You can't help me 'cause you're the one who's making me confuse....

 

"Rica?" he said.

"S-Sorry. I'm just confused. Sorry for bothering you." I said and walked back to my room.

 

 

Key's POV

 

 

 

What's wrong with her?.. 

She just went back to her room without explaining. I want to help her, cuddle her, make her feel happy but she won't let me do it. Why?

 

"KIBUM and RICA! Please get out of your room immediately" a man shouted from the outside of our room.

"Neh! We're coming" I replied and decided to knock on Rica's door.

 

 

"Rica! Someone's calling us. I think we should get going." I said and I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"Let's go oppa! I'm ready to go to the Lotte World!" she replied happily. This girl is really something..

"Alright. Kaja!" I said and we both went outside.

 

 

 

>fast forward.

 

 

"Wahh! This is really an awesome place!" Rica squealed.

"I agree. Now let's go to the rides shall we?" I said and I grabbed her hand and went to this ride.

 

The line was quite long but that didn't stop me from wanting to ride that thing. They said it's the most sickening ride in the Lotte World and that made me want to ride it more and more. As soon as we got nearer and nearer, I can feel the nervousness of Rica who's hugging my arm.

 

"Do we really have to ride that thing oppa?" She said trembling.

"Yes Rica! You'll like it okay? You'll regret if you won't ride that monster!" I smirked and she just nodded.

 

The ride came to a stop and we are the next ones. We scurried to the ride to find two seats. As soon as we sat on the ride, Rica yelped in surprise as the safety bar goes down to lock her. I chuckled at that sight and I smiled at her to know I'm just by her side. The go signal of the ride rang.

 

The ride started moving, swirling , circling basically making us dizzy. I saw Rica closed her eyes and I told her to open it or else she won't enjoy the right. When we are halfway on the ride, I saw Rica was starting to enjoy the ride and started to scream and laugh with the other passengers of the ride. As soon as the ride ended, I quickly removed my safety bar and helped Rica and she mumbled thanks.

 

"Oppa! That was cool! I love how the air is carressing my cheeks during the ride. I felt like flying tho it made me dizzy" she said in delight.

"See! I told you already that you'll like it." I chuckled.

 

After 5 good minutes of rest we started looking for rides to ride on. We spotted a giant roller coaster with a giant loop and I quickly grabbed Rica's hand and dragged her to the line. Rica found this ride amusing eventhough the fright was still there.

 

"Oppa! I hope this ride is not that scary as what I thought it should be " she said and I smiled at her.

 

This time the line was longer than our first ride but again it didn't stop us from wanting to ride that thing. When we are on the line, We started talking about our lives before the summer camp. I learned that Rica was forced to go to the summer camp since she doesn't want to leave her precious computer.

 

"Yah! I told you not to laugh!" she said and pouted.

"I'm sorry I never thought someone would love the computer that much." I said and chuckled.

"Says the one who cried for a pink teddy bear" she said and stuck her tongue out.

"You don't say!" I said and tickled her.

"Yah! Stop it o-oppa!" she said and we both laughed and earned glares from the people around us.

 

Finally we are now the ones to ride that thing. I said to Rica that if she's scared she can hold my hand whenever she likes and she just nodded. I bet she really loves Jiyong to the point that she didn't like much skinship to other boys but that won't stop me on wanting her. I'm not planning on getting her on a bad manner okay? I'll just wait for them to break up.

 

"Oppa! Come on! We're next! We might not get good seats! " Rica shouted and we scurried to the first row.

 

 

Dang it! The ride was awesome the loop is great and the speed is unbelievable. It's like my soul was left there.

 

"Woo! I love that ride! " she beamed.

"Me too! Wanna buy ice cream!?" I asked and she nodded.

 

 

 

When we entered the ice cream parlor, Rica immediately looked for a table for us and luckily she saw an empty table beside the window. We sat there for a while before ordering our ice creams.

 

"Rica what flavor do you want?" I asked her.

"I want cookies and cream and vanilla together plus lots of chocolate syrup and candy bits" she said happily and I nodded.

 

I went to the counter to buy what we wanted. The line was quite long so I waited for a while in the line. When my head snapped towards Rica's way I saw her talking to phone and I guess it's Jiyong again.

 

"Sir? Are you going to order or not?" The cashier said.

"Uh- Sorry I'm going to order" I said and ordered. Jeez! Calm yo sistah!...

 

"Here you go mister.. NEXT!" the cashier beamed and I quickly went away and went to our table.

 

 

"Rica! Here you go" I said and handed her her ice cream.

"YEHEY! THANK YOU!" she squealed and immediately dug her ice cream.

"Yum! This is really delicious" she said and I chuckled.

"Do you like it?" I asked out of curiosity even though I know that answer already.

"Like it? No! I love it! " she beamed and I laugh.

 

 

After eating at the ice cream parlor we decided to go to the souveneir shop to but some stuff for our friends. We took a long walk towards there since the ice cream parlor was kinda far to the shop.

As soon as we reached the shop, We are amazed by its beautifully decorated front with lots of pretty things and of course a lot of pink. Rica went inside so I followed her. Upon entering the shop, you'll find numerous t-shirts with "Lotte World" writings on them in different fonts and colors. Rica quickly grabbed two identical shirts and to my surprise she handed me the other one.

 

"Oppa! Try these!" she said and handed me the shirt.

"W-Why?"

"This is our souveneir for this vacation.." she said and I simply nodded.

 

When she was about to pay for the shirts, Someone grabbed her purse and ran away. She quickly dashed outside and I followed her.

 

"YAH! GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET!" She screamed and I'm still following her.

"YAH! YOU GUARDS! HELP ME GET THAT THIEF!" she shouted.

 

And all of a sudden....

 

"OUCH!" she screamed in pain. She accidentally trips to a stone and fell.

"OMYGOD! Rica.. are you alright?" I asked.

"Gawwwddd oppa! I'm not alright bring me back to the pension house" she pleaded. I can see blood oozing from her ankles.

"Okay Okay!" I quickly carried her bridal style and went to the ride we had.

 

"Ahjusshii please take us back to the pension house immediately" I said in rush.

"Why don't we just get her to the hospital?" the driver asked.

"Rica doesn't want to I already told her but she don't want to. Let's just follow her" I said and the driver nodded in defeat.

 

The journey back to the pension house was short so it's great. As soon as we reached the pension house I quickly carried Rica inside and called our personal officer, Miss ChenLi.

 

"Omygosh! What happened to her?" Miss Chenli asked.

"I'll tell you later but please give me the first aid kit so I can heal her wound already" I said and she scurried to get the kit.

 

 

Rica flinched everytime I got the cotton balls with alcohol on her wound. During the treating section her phone rang and I answered it.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

Since Rica hasn't called me yet I decided to call her. I called her but to my surprise she's not the one who answered her OWN phone.

 

"Jiyong" Key simply said.

"Where's Rica?" I asked.

"She's currently in pain right now so if you may excuse us." he said.

"Wait! Let me talk to her fi-" before I even finish what I'm going to say that bastard hang up. Wait! No he didn't hang up he left the phone on and this was what I heard.

 

 

*eavesdropping mode*

"Gahh! Key oppa do it gently" I heard Rica moan.

! Are they doing their y time?....

"Bear it Rica. You'll get use to it!" Key demanded.

Damn you Key! I'm gonna kick your balls!...

"OPPA! Calm down! Do it gently" Rica screamed back.

*eavesdropping mode end*

 

I can't stand it anymore. I rushed outside the cabin fuming. And then I passed by Taeyang.

 

"Dude! What's wrong?" He asked.

"WRONG? You're freaking asking me what's wrong? Well! You're Angel Rica just let me heard their Y TIME!" I said annoyed.

"Wait! Wait! What do you mean?" he asked more confused.

"Aish! Nevermind all I know is WE ARE OVER!" I said and fumed my out and went to the field.

 

 

 


A/N

 

OMO! The is near! So please watch out for it!

*smiles*