Finally. Reunion

How TVXQ and JYJ got back together to form DBSK

"DONG BANG SHIN KI !"

 

The security couldn't take it anymore before Junsu stepped out of the building , causing some eruptions on scream , or maybe like an explosion.

 

"Let them in. Fill up the gaps in the standing pit."

 

The security smiled.

 

"OK ALL CASSIES LISTEN UP. WE WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY SELLING TICKETS TO YOU PEOPLE , FILLING UP THE PEN A , B OR C OR EVEN ALONG THE WALKWAY OF THE SITTING SECTION.EACH FILL UP FOR PEN A , B OR C WILL COST $200 , EACH FILL UP FOR THE WALKWAY WILL BE $150 FOR THE FIRST LEVEL AND $100 FOR THE SECOND LEVEL. THIS THIRD LEVEL WILL COST $50."

 

Everyone started screaming and dashed up to the guard to get their rare tickets before its sold out.

 

Although most fans come prepared with red lightsticks to complete the red ocean , the item booth ran out of lightsticks almost instantly , and some fans have to wrap a red piece of plastic around a lighter.

 

Despite the danger of it , Cassie risked it to complete the red ocean , without living any gaps in between walkways or standing pits.

 

At last when the third level is filled up , the crowd outside the door cleared alot. Instantly like three quaters. Or more.

 

But the leftovers were unhappy.

 

The demanded for the fourth floor , which is closed for this concert.

 

The security was hopeless and finally sold the fourth floor tickets to all of them , leaving the whole fourth floor filled up.

 

~~~*~~~
 

"This looks like the biggest concert I've seen.. Not even SHINee World has got third floors,," Taemin gasped as he heard crazy fans rushing into the fourth floor.

 

"We barely have a second floor. And look how freaking big this standing pit is." Key commented.

 

"We barely have half of this in SHINee world.." Taemin sighed.

 

"You wanna have it ? Please. Lets launch a lawsuit against SM , and make the fans think we are hopeless in getting together , then lets separate for nearly 4 years , then reunite." Jonghyun whispered and laughed.

 

"No thanks..." Minho mumbled as Onew laughed and Taemin giggled.

 

~~*~~
 

"DAMN !" Yunho smashed the mirror onto the floor. Indeed. The make-up artist will not be arriving , and Yunho and Changmin has to do their own make-up.

 

"Im so bad at this !" Changmin exclaimed as he smashed the lipsticks onto the floor , causing it to smear all over the clean white floor.

 

"Lets give up." Yunho placed the mascara back into the make-up box .

 

"We even need mascaras ?!" Changmin asked.

 

Yunho shrugged.

 

"I was just curious whats inside ."

 

Changmin picked up the dark red lipstick from the make up box and smeared it on Yunho's face , leaving a red , blackish forehead as the eyeliner smeared.

 

"FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU"

 

Yunho picked up the blue blusher and poured out the powder , mixing it with the ridicuously red one.

 

"Take this back !" Yunho poured the loose powder on Changmin , leaving him in a state of blue and red , or just a creepy colour.

 

"-" Changmin screamed but Yunho attacked the back of his head with green hairspray.

 

"ALIEN !" Yunho screamed as he laughed at Changmin's partially green hair.

 

".." Changmin lowered his head as Yunho approached him. As he placed his hand on Changmin's back , Changmin attacked him back with a disgusting mixture of all the eyeshadow , causing Yunho to be partially red , blue , green , orange , brown , silver, gold , yellow , black and even some pinkish spots.

 

"DUSHBAG." Yunho launched his hairspray attack at Changmin again as Changmin rolled away , staining the ground in bright red.

 

Yunho and Changmin finally stopped when they heard a slight beat of mirotic playing. And both of this idol that are going to perform looks like monkeys that was left fighting in a room of make-up equipments.

 

"."

 

Soon after , Yunho and Changmin saw a white platform lowered down beside the table , as the music became louder.

 

"We're supposed to go."

 

Yunho rolled on it , as soon as it felt some weight , it rose up , Changmin managed to climb onto it before it gets too high.

 

Yunho jumped out just nice for his part as the whole place burst out in laughter. Changmin stepped out as the crowd basically exploded with laughter as Jaejoong turned back.

 

Shocked , Jaejoong jumped up and basically screamed.

 

"Wha-" Jaejoong was cut off by the whole crowd of Cassiopeia down the stage Jaejoong felt himself rise up as Yunho desperately dragged Changmin onto the riser.

 

"WE CASSIOPEIA HAS FAITH. WE DON'T WANT TV2XQ."

 

Jaejoong gasped as Yoochun's eyes widened in shock.

 

"WE DON'T WANT JYJ EITHER."

 

Junsu covered his mouth as a video started to play on the screen dangling down right from the fourth level to the middle of third level right across.

 

There , was a video of 5 pretty boys sitting on a black chair. Singing "Hug"

 

Jaejoong recognized it as their debut stage immediately , as the video went on. The first "1st" DB5K got , and everyone was on the stage crying their hearts out.And soon , was a guiness book record.

 

"Biggest fanclub ever"

Cassiopeia - DBSK.

 

And right after this was  red balloons , a small pond of them , from the mini-concerts DBSK held not long after debuting.

 

Then soon followed by a waterfall of them , larger.

 

And soon was like a huge lake of them.

 

And when the last picture shown , was a picture took at the last concert DB5K held , it was no longer just the pacific ocean , nor lake , nor pond.

 

It was a big cassie red ocean.

 

Jaejoong felt his eyes tear up as Changmin could feel a huge lump forming inside his now-pink stained throat

 

"WE CASSIES WANT DB5K TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER . WE WANT TO BE THE BIGGEST EVER FANCLB."

 

Junsu smiled as a small tear ran down his cheek.

 

"WE WANT DB5K !!" The whole crowd screamed as immediately , they all switched on red lightsticks , or their lighters covered by red plastic , or just a circuit they created with the light bulb sticking inside a red balloon.

 

Changmin officially cried. He wasn't the only one. Now that the whole concert hall turned red , screens dangling down levels turned into red , gaps reserved in standing pits turned red , walkways turned red , section dividers turned red.

 

"WE CASSIE WANTS DB5K !" They all chanted again.

 

"ALWAYS . FOREVER."

 

Jaejoong was the first one to step over to do a group hug , as Changmin and Yunho joined in , slowly followed by Yoochun and Junsu .

 

"DB5K" They all screamed into their microphone as the whole crowd went crazy , everyone was snapping pictures of the finally reunited DB5K.

 

They all gather together as Mirotic started to play , DB5K was dancing all over again. Just like DB5K.

 

Changmin got one obvious strip of his cheeks unstained , obviously by his tears as Yunho has mostly of his cheeks unstained , and most of his sleeve stained.

 

"I GOT CHU~~ UNDER MY SKIN"

 

~~*~~

 

"Its such a touching scene .." A fan wiped her eyes as she left the stadium.

 

There was hardly any dry eyes leaving the stadium. Even some of the female guards cried.

 

At the end of the concert , everyone was touched when DB5K did their group hug as they all tried to dance to "Keep Your Heads Down" By TV2XQ.

 

"This is what you call the return of the king."

 

Everyone agreed.

 

~~*~~
 

"OhMiGod !" Key wiped his eyes for the ninth time that day as his eyes turned red and swollen.

 

"This is some sad ," Jonghyun cursed as he cried.

 

Minho stood on the ground as he stuffed bread inside his mouth.

 

Minho was like one of the rare-legend rank person over there. He was touched by the scene but couldn't bring himself to cry.

 

Taemin sniffed in the air as he approached the approaching gigantic bus , instead of the usual 17 seats , for Super Junior , SHINee and TV2XQ , this one came with 20 seats.

 

"Officially DB5K."

 

Taemin smiled , as Yunho and Changmin stepped out of the messed up building , neither with burned-out plastic sheets or exploded balloon or too-touched-so-it-dropped-and-broke lightsticks.

 

"Jaejoong hyung.." Changmin called out as Jaejoong came closer to the bus , followed suit by Junsu and Yoochun.

 

"So how's it ?" Key asked

 

"I don't quite know either. Seems like someone named Yunho agreed to leave SM finally." Junsu laughed.

 

"Afterall which company wants to have some idols that made them lose loads of money on the lawsuit ?" Jaejoong commented as everyone laughed.

 

"So ? Which company ?" Leeteuk sticked his head out of the back seat as Yunho smiled.

 

"THEDB5KCOMPANY" DB5K said together.