Chapter 2

How TVXQ and JYJ got back together to form DBSK

"I think this must be a JYJ solo concert.." Yunho told Changmin , as they both nodded.

 

That day , weird enough , Lee Soo Man gave Super Junior and SHINee day off to watch the reuniting concert.

 

"Yeah. It must be." Sungmin peeked at Yunho , who was biting his fingernails nervously.

 

"So you people are basically sneaking on stage like some crazy fangirls to dance with JYJ ?!" Taemin peeked out again from his seat at the back as Minho pushed his head back and Taemin pouted.

 

"This is hard.." ShinDong was being like a Mr Obvious.

 

"Of course it is hard ! Try having to dance on stage with Han Kyung !" Donghae gace ShinDong a light punch , as ShinDong replied with his "Light" Punch that sent Donghae flying into his seat.

 

"."

 

"You want it again ?" ShinDong threatened as Donghae escaped right on Eunhyuk.

 

Everyone laughed , including the driver who was driving his car.

 

"I think if Jaejoong knows , he will kill. Remember his expression when someone shouted Jung Yunho during a JYJ interview ?" Siwon asked as Jonghyun sneaked out .

 

"Yeah. He tried to cover up that WTF YUNHO IS NOT HERE ! face with a smile but ended up with a Yunho is not ing here and Im happy smile" Jonghyun said as everyone in the gigantic bus started laughing.

 

"I think we're here..." The driver turned back to SHINee , Super Junior and TVXQ.

 

Everyone nodded as they got off the bus , leaving only packets of empty chips , hot-dog wrappers smeared with Ketchup , chilli sauce or mustard or sweet wrappers.

 

Taemin gasped as they saw a long queue of people , with signs like YunJae , Yunho , Jaejoong , Yoochun or whatever couples queuing up.

 

"Hyung .. Is this what happens during SS4 ?" Taemin asked Eunhyuk as Eunhyuk laughed.

 

"Nope. Our queue was 2 streets long and stretched about 6 kilometers." Eunhyuk predicted as Taemin laughed.

 

"SHINee World concert stacked to the moon."

 

~~*~~

 

Yunho and Changmin was left in the store room , or maybe something like a dressing room , since the dressing rooms were designed for JYJ. Afterall , it was actually JYJ's SOLO concert.

 

The store room was empty , except for a few chairs , a light bulb and a few mirrors for make up.

 

"Maybe JYJ is stupid. But almost half the people here are for us." Changmin laughed as he looked out of the window , waving to the fans.Everyone screamed.

 

"Yeah. Like going for a Super Junior concert and half the people holds up fanboards for Han Kyung or Kibum."

 

"Yup .. Argh when is our make-up noona coming ?!" Changmin wondered as Yunho shrugged.

 

"I dont know. Most likely we're not having one. We're just weird people , dressing up in a empty store room with temporary mirrors and stuff."

 

Changmin and Yunho both pondered in their seats for some time before a familiar voice sent them crashing to the back of the ground.

 

"Oh My God !"

 

It was definitely Jaejoong.

 

"What the heck ! The previous concert only one or two fangirls held up a YunJae fanboard. Now ?! Yunho and Changmin is all of what I can actually see."

 

This was definitely Yoochun.

 

"Hmm.. Why is there a store room here ?"

 

Changmin made out Junsu's voice immediately as he and Yunho dived in a corner with gigantic dusty stage curtains. Thankful that they are not wearing any kind of make-up or neither are they in the performance costumes.

 

"Something's inside." Changmin dug nearer into the pile of curtains , squashing Yunho right before the door swung open.

 

"What is this ? Some kind of emergency dressing room ? Only two seats ? Quite low-class." Jaejoong commented as he ran his hands across the table.

 

"Must be for those back-ups." Junsu suggested as Yoochun attacked him back .

 

"No way. Our back-ups today will be like covering half their faces up , so they only have to use the changing room." Junsu and Jaejoong nodded.

 

"Changmin ?" Jaejoong suddenly suggested as Yoochun laughed.

 

"Changmin ?! You must be kidding me. Firstly.. Lee ing Soo Man wouldn't allow his two loyal doggies into a concert held up three freaking betrayers that actually made him pay half his fortune for the lawsuit." Junsu pointed out as Yoochun continued.

 

"And even if they are here.. Where are they ?! Hiding in that bunch of stage curtains ?!"

 

Changmin gulped.

 

Yoochun was smart.

 

Changmin , almost immediately , took out his cell phone , attempting to make as less noise as possible and texted Taemin

 

From: MaxChangminTheAwesome

To:LeeTaeminBananaMilkSteak

 

Help . Storeroom number 4 , help me distract the three JYJ people away..

 

From;LeeTaeminBananaMilkSteak

To:MaxChangmintheawesome

No . Can't . Im already in the standing pit and people are already squashing me up. Im actually glad that nobody recognized me. Not gonna risk. The concert is starting in  bout' half an hour. So they will eventually leave.Good luck hyung >:D

 

 Changmin felt like screaming. His going to die first. They will sneak in the middle of the stage with JYJ , and then Mirotic ill start to play. Isn't that the plan ?

 

But the concert is starting in less then half an hour. And Jaejoong's voice was still as obvious as DBSK's fan chant , travelling from crazy hardcore fans outside the building who can't , or simply didn't get a ticket.

 

Changmin reached for his final hope. Eunhyuk.

 

From:MaxChangminTheAwesome

To:HyukHeartsHaeEunhae

Save me. Get rid of Jaejoong.Yoochun and Junsu. Please or else the concert can't go on. We havent did any make-up yet.

 

From:HyukHeartsHaeEunhae

To:MaxChangminTheAwesome

Im on.

 

~~~**~~~

 

Almost immediately after the text , Eunhyuk's voice was heard screaming in the corridor.

 

"OMFG CHANGMIN YUNHO WHERE ARE U ING GOING ?!!!!!"

 

Yunho and Changmin officially wanted to face-curtain , or face-floor.

 

But Hyuk has his own ways. The three unwelcomed guest for the storeroom immediately ran after Eunhyuk's screams.

 

Yunho and Changmin brushed the dust off the ancient curtains as they hurried to change into their clothes. The concert , or more like their performance is starting in like 10 minutes.

 

"If Cassiopeia has faith in us. We must not disappoint them."

 

"Yup."

 

"Hear the screams coming from outside. All crying out for DBSK , instead of just simply JYJ or TVXQ , they are finally screaming Dong Bang Shin Ki."