Chapter 2.

All because of Latte

CHAPTER 2.

The Next Day.

"MAMA~ MAMA~"

Your hands fumbled around your bedside table, in search of your ringing phone. Your hands hit something and picked it up. You pressed 'dismiss' on your phone alarm and groggily sit up. You rubbed your eyes and turned to the wall clock. 

7.01am

Your eyes widened and you jumped out of bed at the speed of a ninja. You rushed to your brother's room in order to wake him up but to your dismay, he wasn't there. Panic begin to sink in your head, thinking of places where he could go to. You checked the bathroom, he wasn't there. You checked under his bed, nope. Not a body to be found. Scratching your head, you make your way to the kitchen, walking past the dining table where your brother was sitting there, innocently eating bread. 

Jongdae saw you and smile cheekily. He knew you panicked because you couldn't find him. Ha casually said, "Good morning Unnie. Great morning isn't it?" 

You, being super blur and groggy in the state of panic, didn't realise that your brother was looking at you, smiling. You turned and replied,"Oh Jongdae-ah. Good morning to you too. I was looking for yo- WAIT A MINUTE." You paused. 

He cheekily smiled and waved his hands. "Hi." He went back to finish his toast. You stood there, mouth hanging open. Your brother was actually up on his own, and without your help, he could pull together his own breakfast. 

You fold your arms across your chest. Nodding, you said,"Impressive. Well, do you need me to send you to school?" 

Your brother shook his head. "No need Noona. Minwoo will be waiting for me outside later on. We're going to school together."

He stood up from his chair and dust off the crumbs off his little fingers. He came to you and hug you. "Well, bye Noona~!"

He went to put on his shoes and closed the gate. As he walked, Minwoo who was waiting for him with his bicycle, waved at you. You waved back, smiling to yourself. Suddenly Jongdae turned back and shouted,"Noona, go and shower! You stink!"

Your face fell. "Aish this kid!"

...

After taking a shower and your brunch, you cleaned up the house before going to the cafe for your afternoon shift. You grabbed your bag and turned back to look at the house. The house looks cleaner. Smiling, you went out of your house, only to find out that the sky looks dark. You rummaged through your bag and sighed. You forgot to bring your umbrella. Sighing, you decided to walk briskly. 

However, drops of rain started to fall, one by one on your head and shoulder. You decided to make a run for it since the cafe was already in sight. You covered your hands over your head and ran. You pushed through the doors of the cafe, breathless. Mrs Choi looked at you and smiled. "Jina, go and dry yourself up first before you tend to the customers."

You returned her smile and nodded. "Ne, Mrs Choi. I will. Please excuse me." You went inside and changed.

......

On the other hand, EXO-M was walking around in the streets when the drops of rain started to fall upon them. They went to take shelter under the bus stop. They were wearing masks and sunglasses in order to hide from the fans but it didn't work. Fans were following them, everywhere until they decided to split up and meet back. For a while, their plan succeed. Until it started raining. 

Kris was annoyed by the sudden pour and kept on mumbling chinese curse words. Tao and Lay was shivering in cold. Luhan and Chen was busy tending to each other's hair. Xiumin was just looking into the surroundings for a nice warm place that the group can chill in and as well be warm. His eyes fell on a sign.

Angelic Cafe.

He nudged Kris at his right and made him looked at the cafe sign. "Kris, let's go in there. The rain is pouring really badly. Plus it's warm there." Kris thought about it and nodded. "Alright guys, we're going to run into that cafe to dry up okay?" The rest of them nodded. Kris nodded and counted to 3. 

1,2.. 3. And off they go! They covered and ran for their lives towards the cafe. Tao who was the fastest charged through the cafe door like a bull and startled the workers inside. The cafe was empty, only with the workers working. The rest followed and stood there. 

...

You went out in your work attire after drying up and redid your hair. Hyosung went in to take a break. As you were wiping the cafe mugs, several wet guys suddenly burst into the cafe, shocking the living daylights out of you. You looked up but only to be taken aback by the sudden visitors. You froze as they stood there, ruffling through their hair to get the water out. One of them came up to the counter and said something. But you didn't hear anything, because your eyes were fixed on that one guy that caught your heart from the beginning. 

"Erm, hello? Miss?"

You were shaken by reality as you looked at the guy in front of you. Your eyes widened in shock. "L-L-Lu Han oppa.." You said, stuttering.

The guy looked surprised but smiled. "Yeah, i guess you're a fan huh?" Luhan asked. You nodded. "Y-Yeah." He smiled again. Your knees were ready to give in but you refused to make an embarassment of yourself in front of your biggest idols. Luhan began to talk again. "So, i'm sorry for barging in like this but could you give us the most hidden spot in this cafe? Well, you know in our situation and fans would-".

"No, no. I get it. No it's not your fault. Right this way please."

You guided them to the table at the corner of the cafe although it wasn't your job to but you couldn't care less. You watched them as they each took a seat. Your heart fluttered at the sight of them and you beamed. "W-Well, the cafe is self-service so you can take your time looking at the menu on the table there. I guess I should go now..." 

You walked away before Luhan could say thanks to you. You went back behind the cash register and put a hand on your chest, trying to calm your heart down. You went back wiping the other wet mugs before Mrs Choi would check on you. The counter bell rang and you were surprised to see Chen standing there, looking at the menu. 

You took a deep breath and walked towards the cash register. "Welcome to Angelic Cafe. What you would like, sir?" Chen chuckled and said,"You mean Chen OPPA?"

You accidentally blurted out, "N-Ne ?!"

Your face turned red and you bowed to him. "I'm sorry about that, Chen-ssi." He shook his hand and smiled. "Nah, it's alright. Erm, give me one espresso, two cappucinos, two iced mocha and one hot latte." You smiled and typed his orders into the screen of the cash register.

"Would you like any cakes or muffins to top that, Chen-ssi?" You pointed at the cakes section. He looked at it and nodded. "Add two new york cheesecake please." You nodded and said," Alright. Total will be $34.(idk how much in korea LOL)" Chen handed the money to you. "Thank you. I'll bring the drinks to you guys later on. You can take the cheesecake first." You handed the tray to Chen who gladly took it from you and winked before walking back to his table. Your heart did a super somersault when he winked at you. Without a second to waste, you made the orders deliciously and extra special since it's EXO-M.(duh) 

The thunder suddenly roared loudly, scaring you out of your wits as you were getting ready to pick the tray up. Your heart stopped for moment and you took a deep breath. You picked up the tray and steadily walked to EXO-M's table. 

Chen and Luhan saw you from afar and wanted to help you since you looked super frail to be carrying a heavy tray of six drinks. You smiled and shook your head. 

"Your orders are ready. Espresso?" Kris nodded and said,"Mine." You wanted to scream 'cause the mighty Duizhang said something to you. You carefully place the cup of hot espresso in front of him. He mumbled thanks.

"Cappucino?" Lay and Chen rose up their hands. You took a mental note. You handed them the hot mugs carefully. "Careful, they are still hot. Now, iced mocha?" Tao and Luhan nodded. "Ahh... Well, here you go." You handed them their drink which they said thanks. Latte was left and you totally knew whose drink it belongs to. Xiumin smiled at you as you carefully picked up the glass. As you placed the glass on the table, another thunder roared even loudly and surprised you so suddenly that the hot drink spilled. 

Your eyes widened in shock. The other members were shocked as well. The water was spilled on your major bias in EXO-M. Xiumin.

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys~! Another update from me~!

Well, i was too excited to wait till night so i decided to post it now :)

Oh, and i changed my style of writing. It seems better right?

OMO.

WHAT. A. SUSPENSE.

You spilled the drink on Xiumin. How is he going to react? 

Ottokae??

Comment and subscribe if you haven't to find out about it~!

PPALI PPALI~!

See you in a few days in Chapter 3 <3