Mischievous

Five Times the Trouble

       After taking the mushroom haired baby for play time, it's now for their nap. I took him back to the room and the music box next to the bedside and watch them fall asleep tightly. I finally know their names already ^^ Baby Dae is the platinum blonde haired one, he looked very still because he barely moves a single muscle in his sleep. Baby Tey the mohawk haired one has his own bed 'cause I keep my old music box next to him and for the Bingu Baby.. Enough said. He's sleeping peacefully although he has a banana plushie while holding a lollipop. He doesn't eat it in his sleep, it's for a rattle substitute. But there is one that caught my eye which is the one who was in black pyjamas with white stars on it.

        It's weird for a baby to have dark circles under his eyes, they're not too prominent but how can he get them?  I left the room and suddenly my sister was outside the room. 

"_____, can you help me here? Go clean the shelves over there.." she pointed while vacuuming the living room. She was about to enter it and I stopped her. 

"Umm... Can I clean this one afterwards? Jebal (please)?" 

"Okay.. Are you sure you're fine with it? You look very nervous, are you hiding something?" she asked me suspiciously.  She heads towards the door and she was about to open it.

"Unnie! Don't open it!" I reached the doorknob quickly. Too late, she opened it and she scanned the room.

"I don't get it why you're hiding something from me. Come on.. I'm not THAT dumb!" She scowled. Gahh... I tried hiding the cradle by blocking it with some of the big plushies and the toyboxes. 

"Wait, why are Yoogeun's toys here?" she cocked her eyebrows. Oh no.. I can't let her find about this.  Suddenly I took the panda-ish baby and hid him by covering him with the penguin plushie. I felt a tickling sensation on my body and felt something crawling over me.  I started giggling uncontrollably.

"Something funny?" she asked. I shook my head. And I noticed something was climbing on me, and he clinged on my shoulder like a koala. Aigoo.. this baby! I tried hiding him with Yoogeun's plushie and... IT DIDN'T WORK. So, Yoogeun was desperately tugging the plushie away from me. And I dashed like a crazy person as I return to my room. Safe and sound!

 

"Oh my... What happened to my sister?" unnie shook her head in disappointment.

              Exams season is here! YAY! Tons of papers and notes are in front of my eyes, very thick books next to me. I released a heavy sigh, I pulled out one of my notes and began to study. Where did the baby go? I looked around and he was playing with my notebook, and he ripped one of the pages. AAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH...... This guy is gonna be the death of me! 

"You're a naughty baby you know that" I wagged my finger. And his eyes widened as he was about to cry, what am I going to do? I panicked trying to find something I can use to stop him form crying. And Yoogeun came into my room.

"Have you seen umma?" 

"Ani. I haven't seen her.."

"Umma...." he called. No answer

"Umma..." he walked around aimlessly while calling

"UMMA..." He yelled (reference to Shinee's Hello Baby episode where Yoogeun tried to wake up the members XD)

"Yoogeunie... I'm here" She came, and she saw my torn note and gave me a surprised look.

"________, did something ripped your note? If you're stressed you shouldn't do that. You're gonna lose your material." she advised.

You know, this would be a lot easier if Yoogeun didn't barge into my room in the first place. And a giggling sound was heard, then my panda plushie moved mysteriously.

"____, are you hiding something?" she rolled my eyes at me. I gulped nervously as I try to answer her.

"Uhh.. It's...."

 

BOOM! Annyeonghaseyo... Mianhe for the late update *90 degree bow*, actually this fic is supposed to reach chapter 8 already and for Ri's chap there's a part 2. I haven't been updating due to exams and assignments lately -.- Pretty nervewrecking though. Oh and any Hottest/Jwalker here? Hands up please.. Lately I'm getting into Jay Park(and 2PM as well, but I tend to spazz on Jay even more :P) but I can't imagine now thinking about my biases totally screwed up my mind (I nearly got caught daydreaming during my test :P) XD