Sing With Me

Five Times the Trouble

       I was staying over at Se7en oppa's house during the weekend, I had to bring those five rugrats as well :P I woke up to a weird sound from my room. 

"Yeobo, I need to go" I whispered

"Mmhm.. Where? Just go back to sleep, you've been sleepless for a week now" he tugged me while mumbling in his sleep.

'Wae?"

"It's an emergency.. I need to go" I said. Messy hair, green pajamas, with non-matching slippers. On the left is mine but the other one is oppa's, I didn't care since as long as they're comfortable. I walked with sleepy eyes like a zombie towards the source of sound. And it came to a surprise that it was....

 

 

 

Choi Dongwook, what kind of sorcery is this? I thought to myself. HIS PET CAT CAN PLAY AS WELL? I gaped in shock. It started moving its paws and played a song. It blew my mind away. How can it play this good? I couldn't believe what I just heard. I tried patting the cat and gently placed it on the floor, I fed the cat so it won't disturb Se7en with it's sound. Afterwards, I tried playing. Been a while I haven't play the piano. I tried playing the song and start to sing.

Neol manjil suga eobsneun geol
I know yeah eh
Ddeoreojineun nal japajweo hello~

 I hate this love song
I hate this love song
I hate this love song
I hate this love song (x2)

 I sarang noraega shireo 
Dashin an bureuri 
Neoreul ddeowolliji anhge ijeul soo itge

 

           I went to check on the five. One of them was already awake and he was moving his stubby arms. I couldn't help seeing him, the baby with the messy mohawk. He looked with wonder after I played the song. He started mumbling as if he was asking me,"Please play more songs for me" I gave a wide grin and beamed at him.

"Come on... Let's go" I carried him. I placed him on my lap and he started to try playing the piano. He started moving his fingers pressing the notes on the piano. It's kinda cute seeing him play, I bent down and gave a light peck on his cheek.

"Wow... You're going to be a very awesome musician/artist" I giggled. He started to bawl. I tried to stop his cry. But I couldn't figure out how, so I tried playing another song on the piano just to make him stop crying. What to play? I became frustrated but I shouldn't show it, I don't want him to get upset as well. I He started pulling my pajama pants and stared at me like he was asking,"What's wrong? Don't get upset please" I looked at him and his expression was innocent. I couldn't help it, so tried playing.

"I'm sorry if it's bad. Okay?" I felt my fingers started dancing on the notes of the piano and started to sing

 

I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day:

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

After I stopped playing, I lifted him and he was facing to me. He smiled widely, not just a smile. But more of an eye smile as well. He started chuckling. He looked very lovely. Suddenly Dongwook came in.

"Did you just play the piano?" he asked while rubbing his eyes

"Ne" I smiled

"Didn't know you play that well. Should've asked YG if you can join or maybe we can make a duet?" he laughed.

"Yah, keep your voice down" I replied as I enter the room while taking the baby. I placed him gently back to his bed.

"Yeobo, where did you find them? Why do they look different? Have you been cheating?" he whispered suspiciously

"No.. I found them but somehow I don't know where did they come from. Wae?"

"They look familiar to me.."

"Jinjja (really)?"

"Never mind! Let's go eat, I'm hungry already" he said. Should I ask him to help me take care of them or maybe I should hide it from him for some time. It's hard to explain in situations like this. And how can I explain it to him? I wonder to myself as I walked to the kitchen and Dongwook was waiting for me already.

"Jagiya..I'm hungry" he pouted like a kid

"Oh you..." I ruffled his hair 

 

@memmma : Here you go, Taeyang's story. Thank you for your help since I nearly got stuck with this one. It's supposed to be a funny one but I felt like this is a bit fluffy .__.

 

A/N : I'm so freakin' excited today is my birthday. Although I didn't celebrate it directly, however I did have a blast. It was WOW...FANTASTIC BABY *see what I did there? :P * Oh and GD's story will be released either tomorrow or Friday. Stay tuned!^^