Almost

Five Times the Trouble

 

      I was taking the five babies for a walk and the platinum blonde haired baby's eyes bulged. He saw something at the toy store's window and it's a Doraemon  plushie. Wait, he wants that? I have no idea if I can afford it or not. No sign of unnie or Dongwook oppa here! I'm safe! I went inside and bought the plushie until oppa appeared in front of me.

"Omo! You scared me"

 "Yeobo, I didn't know you love Doraemon.." Se7en stared at me like an idiot when I carried a big Doraemon plushie. 

"This? It's for my relative" I replied nervously. I left him as fast as I can and took the five of them to the play room. There were colorful blocks, plushies, toy cars, and even lots of pillows. My unnie really made this place into a toy paradise even though she still has one son. Then the blonde haired baby laughed and started playing with the plushie. So I left them and I walked to the kitchen to make some tea. This is the life. Who knew this job would be so easy? 

KRRIIIIINGG! KRRRIIIINNNGGG! The phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo.."

"______, are you at home? Can I come over?"

"Aishh...Oppa, why all of a sudden?" I asked

"Nothing really, since you're alone maybe we can you know..." he smirked from the phone

"Oh you, sorry I can't. I have A LOT of work to do"

And suddenly the bell rang. I rushed and it was..Se7en oppa? 

"I thought I told you not to come"

"I can come anytime I want anyways" he winked. H enoticed something suspicious crawled across the living room floor. 

"Was there something here?" he pointed to the spot near the play room's door. 

"Nope, nothing" I smiled

"So can we do it now?" he asked impatiently like a 5-year old asking for candy. 

"Not now" I laughed while playfully hugging him. And then my unnie came in.

"Dongwook? Didn't notice you came here" she was shocked.Wait, was she at home the whole time? O_o

        I rushed to the sofa and the TV. It was a rerun of  yesterday's Doraemon episode and it's my favorite. 

"Yah, I came here and you only pay attention to Doraemon?" 

"Shhh...It's on right now" I didn't notice the sound was pretty loud and it can be heard from the play room. And sounds of giggling was heard. The blonde haired baby crawled all the way here when he heard the sound of Doraemon.

 

"_____ , what's with all the noise?" my unnie shouted from the kitchen. 

"boo gagagaga..." that familiar voice was heard going towards the table. I couldn't help but chasing him. And the blonde haired one was just sitting quietly watching Doraemon. Damn it, it's my favorite episode -,- Luckily Se7en was busy playing with him as well. I rushed and then checked on the other three, so far so good.

"______, what was that noise?"

"Nothing, unnie!" I shouted while dashing to get baby Tabi. He was crawling towards the table about to reach for the bowl of yanggeng (red bean jelly/paste) filled donuts that my unnie just made, which are my favorite. 

"Gaga goo goo...." he crawled with the blanket covering him. Aishh.... Where's the other four? I tried to get all of them and suddenly my unnie entered the living room with a shocked expression plastered on her face.

"Oh my..."

"I...I can explain.." I stuttered. Oh dear, I can't let her know about this. I'm gonna be dead! She'd be very petrified when she discovers these five guys. 

"Mian... Did I just disturb both of you? You lovebirds just go spend time together,okay?" she smiled.

"Unnie!" I whined 

"Aigoo... You two.. My lil' sister is grown up now. I'm so happy" she faked her cry.

"Unnie, watch out..Don't let the donuts..." and the smell of burnt food was very sharp that it reached the living room "get burnt" I continued. She was stoned and then she started freaking out because of the burnt donuts. Luckily I rescued baby Tabi on time.

"Yeobo. Is this what you've been looking for?" Se7en was holding the blonde haired baby, who was giving me that innocent angelic smile. 

"Come here you.." I grabbed the blonde haired baby and started nuzzling on his belly and he giggled loudly. 

"You shouldn't scare me like that, you know? You nearly gave me a heart atttack" I laughed while watching him doing his eye smile. And then I took him back to the play room with the others not to mention baby Tabi of course. He has his own toys, which are plushie blocks and some big and colorful Lego blocks. Although he and the panda eyed baby had a fight over the blocks. And then Se7en came in.

"Shhh.... clam down. You'll scare them" I warned him. He then came to me and gave me a hug from behind while I was watching over those five babies.

"Jagiya.." he whispered

"What is it?" 

"When are we going to have our own mini me/ mini you? Can we have it now? Or maybe wait for one of our birthdays" he asked. I turned around and lightly smacked him.

"Yah, not now! Chill...My unnie can hear us you know!" I replied.

"_____, I see what you guys did there..." she smirked.

"Noona, I didn't do anything to her. I swear" he blushed. For now.. My unnie didn't notice this, but let's just pray Dongwook doesn't know about this thing since I dread it might pop some misunderstanding between both of us.

 

Finally finished with Dae's chap. After this will be GD's story. However I'm going to add it around this Thursday/Friday, and sorry if Tabi appeared again. Frankly I didn't notice he was being a naughty baby in this story *Pinches his cheeks* Seriously.... 

*shameless promotion* Oh and tomorrow's my birthday by the way :P I can't wait already! >w< Let me know in the comments what do you want to see more from this fanfic. Any suggestions for Taeyang's story? .____.