Mischievous (part 2)

Five Times the Trouble

 

(previously from chapter 7)

"____, are you hiding something?" she rolled my eyes at me. I gulped nervously as I try to answer her.

"Uhh.. It's...."

Oh .. I'm so dead now! What should I answer? Think, ______!Think!!

"Uhh..Nope, It's just I got a new panda plushie" I gave a bad poker face expression

"Wait, I thought it didn't move. And I gave THAT plushie to you last year" she pointed.Luckily it's pretty big so the baby is hard to find, he was hiding behind it. And then I tried repositioning the plushie until suddenly Gaho came in. It started biting the plushie and the baby was discovered by unnie.

"Eh.. ______, that's yours?" she pointed at him

"Wha..What? Nope" I denied

"Did you guys...Omo! How could you.." She gasped

"Gahh..Unnie! It's not like that!!" I squealed while the baby was crawling aimlessly. He was hidden in my bright green blanket while crawling like a little green sheet ghost

 

I rushed to the kitchen following that green-sheet-ghost-panda-eyed-baby, his eyes widened at something. It's big, round, white on the outside but it's already been cut and there's six colors in it. The colors looked beautifully assembled like a picture formed from a puzzle. It's a....

 

 

Oh no, not my rainbow cake! It's the cake I want to give for Se7en oppa's birthday as a surprise. Wae?! He was crawling up towards the chair and he climbed to the table. He was around halfway towards the cake. I had to stop him as soon as possible. I checked the clock and Se7en is going to be here in an hour, I still haven't looked my best to surprise him. What to do?!
 

"_________, you still need to explain what's going on here!" Unnie exclaimed from the room. Wait, did she discover the other four as well? Oh my.. I'm so screwed right now! 

I rushed quickly and stopped the baby from getting the cake but I noticed his face was very sloppy with the icing covering his face. Not another messy baby please! I cleaned him and the other four as well without getting discovered by unnie. I quickly cleaned myself too, I had no time to change and do my hair since time is short.

 

DING DONG! Someone's at the door. 

 

NOBODY'S POV

Min Young reached for the door with Yoogeun, and Se7en was at the door.

"Noona, have you seen _____?" 

"I'll get her. Just wait in the living room first. Okay?" she gave an awkward smile, he entered the room while casually viewing the things there. He went into the kitchen and noticed a big white cake.

"Isn't this for me?" he thought. He saw a yellow post-it on the table, which was in front of the plate.

Hapy birthday oppa!

사 랑 해 (saranghae)^^ <3

From, ________

 

YOUR POV

 

"______, Se7en is here" she said. I snapped back to reality, I rushed towards the kitchen and found him.

"Eh.... This is for me right?" He pointed at the cake which was supposed to be for him.

"Pabo, who do you think is it for?" I answered sarcastically

"I see what you did there, looks like I beat you before you can surprise me" He laughed so hard and I stood there like a complete idiot while the panda baby was still in my arms. His arms were flailing as he saw the cake.

"But then again, thank you yeobo..." He gave me a peck on my cheek. Suddenly he felt something yanked the sleeve of his shirt. It's the baby!

"Yeobo, last time I came I saw a blonde baby. How did he get black hair? Did you dye his hair? Or maybe.. You're going to do some explaining over here!" he said

"Exactly. I couldn't agree with you more" unnie replied from the kitchen door. Oh great! Now I have to explain to two people now! First, I thought oppa was okay with this now I have to explain to him to? What is the world coming to? What did I do wrong? Wae?! Seems like it's getting super complicated having these five rugrats running around the house.