The end and the beginning

Song Of the Siren

“Don’t hurt him! He’s done nothing wrong!” Yunho shouted on top of the noise.

Sounds of metal clashed and fire ragged, mashing into a scene of utter chaos.

“JEJUNG!” Yunho cried.

Everything was a blur, a mess, a disaster.

Why….

 

 

**            **

A gun shot was fired.

 

<<<< Four hours ago>>>>

“So did you have fun?” ChangMin smirked as he bounced down the stairs beside Yunho, JeJung following close behind.

Yunho turned in surprise.

“What?” He pretended sounding less obvious.

“I was in my room playing video games when I heard really weird noises coming out from the bathroom.” ChangMin concluded.

Yunho punched ChangMin’s arm playfully.

“Nonsense…” He said sheepishly.

“UH… Huh….” ChangMin replied dragging the ‘huh’ and nodding his head slowly.

 

ChangMin strolled down stairs smirking all the way, leaving Yunho speechless.

They sat down to eat and JeJung  manually took a portion of his helping and turned to Yunho who was still eating slowly while peaking at ChangMin who was still smiling away between chews.

JeJung somehow was enjoying Yunho awkward moment silently giggling away.

 

 

There was a knock on the door.

Yunho turned, glad there was a distraction.

“I’ll get it.” ChangMin said standing up.

As ChangMin strolled towards the door, the slight knocks evolved into quick and heavy knocks.

“Coming!” ChangMin said feeling a little bit impatient.

“Open up!” The boy heard, this time loud enough for Yunho to hear.

The sailor stood up abruptly pushing away the chair he was sitting on.

“Now!” He heard again.

ChangMin gripped the knob to open the door.

“Stop!” Yunho shouted.

The boy jerked.

“Hyung?”

 

Heavy knocks became harder and louder rams against the door.

ChangMin jumped away from the door in shock.

“What do they want?!” He turned around and looked at Yunho frantically.

 

“Open the door!”

 

Yunho shook his head vigorously at ChangMin and indicated for him to keep a distance from the door.

Maybe they would just go away.

Maybe they would leave them alone.

Maybe….

 

The knocking stopped.

Silence was all that but It seemed too unreal, too quiet.

Unease surged through Yunho as he gripped on to JeJung’s hand tightly distaining him from the door.

“Yunho…” His mother whispered, worry hung on her speech.

“Umma…. Kwenchana…” Yunho tired to assure her but to no avail.

 

A long pitch fork, the size of a harpoon blasted through the door, anchoring itself dangerously in front of Yunho’s feet.

“WOAH!”

“Hyung!” ChangMin cried as he pulled Yunho in defense.

JeJung hissed in defiance behind Yunho.

Two burly men stepped through the door and shoved ChangMin aside.

“Min ah!”

They grabbed the sailor and yanked him out the door as if he was a rag doll leaving the Siren watching, staring with wide eyes.

“Yunho!” His mom cried out.

 **          **

 

“Let me go!” Yunho struggled as the men pulled him by his shirt.

They did.

“Where is it?” Someone spook out.

Yunho turned still breathing heavily from the tussle he had with the men.

“Where is what?” He asked.

An elderly man stepped out from the crowd that had already gathered.

It looked more like a mob.

What were they doing??

“Where is the ‘thing’?” He paused. “That thing that fell out of the sky.”

Yunho’s eye brows creased.

He knew exactly what the old man was talking about.

He knew exactly what they wanted.

 

 

They wanted JeJung.

 

“Where...!” Before the man could ask any further, the Siren stepped out of the door and turned to Yunho.

The sailor saw regret in its eyes, sadness, pain, anguish all mashed into one.

“JeJung don’t” Yunho cried.

<<                       >>

 

“Don’t hurt him!” The sailor pleaded as the burly men stepped towards’s JeJung.

They towered over the Siren like pillars.

Still there was no reaction from JeJung himself.

“That ‘thing’ is an abomination!” Cried the old man pointing a finger at JeJung.

===============================================================================================

DON'T CALL MY JOONGIE A THING! ><

Comments pls!