Short Update~~~

New School with Kpop Idols?

Changjo and Hongki walk me home and Changjo holds my hand randomly. I don't really mind it since he held hands in school before too but it did feel a bit different this time. I blushed and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled and then shyly looked away. Boy, he sure is an interesting guy because he acts all cool and tough but he is always smiling and really nice to me. Hes a cool dude in my opinion its great that I have him as a friend. I look at Hongki who was looking at our surrondings and he looks at us.

"Its really pretty over there loo-..." he looks down and sees that we're holding hands.

"WHAAAAAT!! Changjo what are you doing??!!" he looks back at me.

"Jini!!! What is this you're okay with it?!"

"S-should I not be?"

I look at Changjo and he blushes and smiles.

"Yah stop making a big deal out of it Hongki."

"Ricky is not here so why are you holding hands?"

Changjo turns red and ignored Hongki. Hongki looks at me for an answer. 

"B-because Changjo has nice hands?" I say hoping Hongki will accept my answer.

Changjo looks at me and quickly looks away.

"Aishhh I bet my hands are nicer!" Hongki said removing my hand from Changjo and making me hold his hands.

Changjo looks at him angrily and pushes Hongki away. 

"Shes more comfortable with me!"

"Why? She is my friend too!" he said sticking his tongue out at Changjo.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW DARE YOU IM YOUR HYUNG!" he said running away. Changjo ran after him and kicked him on his leg. 

"AISHHH YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS." Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I really don't..." he said taking the candy Hongki had.

"YAHHH!! THATS MY CANDY!" Hongki yelled running back after Changjo.

Changjo held my hand again and stuck him tongue out at Hongki.

"Do you hate me or something?!" Hongki sad with a sad expression.

"Aniyo hyung you are alright." he said giving him his candy back.Image and video hosting by TinyPic Hongki smiled happily and put his arm around me.

"We are going to be great friends!" Hongki said.

"CHANGJO!!!! AND HONGKI!!!!"

"Oh my God why..." Changjo said scared.

"Oh no..."

"Its FANS...RUN RUN!!!" they said together and we ran to my house.

"Woah we made it!"

"How are we going to make it back though?"

"I don't know..."

"W-well we should get going quickly then...Bye Jini! See you at school tomorrow okay?" he said hugging me and giving a smile that seemed to light up the whole world. Hongki has one of the sweetest smiles ever he gives a very happy feeling.Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Changjo looked at me and smiled at me cooly.

"See you at school tomorrow new girlfriend. Don't forget okay?" 

"Alright!"

updated 7-10-12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The next day~~~~~~``

I get up earier for school today excited because this time I am more prepared. I get ready and kiss my Ricky poster. I am sorry I hope that does not creep you out but I really like Ricky! I put on my backpack and when I'm almost there Changjo rungs to me and holds my hand.

"Oh hi Changjo" I say smiling.

"Hello Jini...I MEAN GIRLFRIEND." Changjo says turning around. 

Ricky is there with the other Teen Top members. Ricky comes in front of us and stands in front of us.

"H-hello Ricky..."

"AWWWWW hello cutie Jini!" he says trying to take me away.

"Aniyo get the hell out shes with me I told you already."

"Yah yah keep saying that I don't believe you for a second."

"Really?"

"Yes why would she be with you?"

"She is my girlfriend why do you think we're holding hands?"

Ricky looks at us and still seems to not be convinced.

"I don't believe you...If its true kiss..."

Changjo looks at me and I'm busy staring at Ricky in lala land thinking about how Ricky and I would look like if we got married. He would look so cute!!! Aishh why are you not mine Ricky!!

"S-she...is shy." Changjo says.

"H-h-hey! Why do you keep looking at me like that Jini you are going to make me take you away from Changjo! You are too cute stop looking at me like that or I will kiss you!"

I step closer to Ricky hoping hes serious and he blushes.

"W-wah this is so sudden!" Ricky says shyly and Changjo starts laughing.

"She is such a rebel!"

I smile at Ricky and shyly poke his cheek and he blushes again and I blush too. Ahhhh!!! I touched Ricky omo!!! I love him more now!!! Hes so soft and perfect!!! And he blushed!!! Hes so cute!!!

"Cute!" I say smiling at Ricky.

"Cute?! ANIYO ANIYO! YOU ARE CUTE!!!!" he said squeezing my cheeks.

"Ricky! Cute Ricky!" I kept saying looking at him I kept smiling so much that it started to hurt and he was smiling too.

"Awwww Jini!!!" he said and Changjo held my hand again and pulled me away from Ricky.

"Thats enough she is my girlfriend after all Ricky..."

"No she is not we just shared a connection Changjo!! You cannot take her away from me!! Jini!!!" Ricky whined.

"Haha good job Jini! You don't even know when you're being a rebel do you?"

"Nope I don't even know what you're talking about."

"I knew you were cool. But hey if we want to get him away I might have to kiss you for proof..."

"HEY GUYS!!" Hongki said running over to us.

"Hello Jini hello Changjo" Hongki said waving to us.

"Hi Hongki! Did you get home safe btw?"

"Yeahh thankfully we found a place we could go to where no fans where. See! Thats also why I love this school area whatever happens in this area stays in this area so no scandals get out here."

"Oh thats cool!"

"I know right? Okay well bye Hongki we're going to class now."

"Bye guys see you next class!"

When we got to class Ricky was already there sitting in Changjo's seat. I looked at Ricky smiling and back at Changjo and laughed. Ricky you are so cute and I really like you but Changjo is going to beat you up for being here.

"You have 3 seconds Ricky..." 

"Oh cmon Changjo I'm not scared of you..."

"1..."

Ricky turned to me and started to touch my hair.

"Ahhh such pretty hair you have Jini and omo omo its so soft!!"

"2..."

"Hey Jini are you my fan?"

I was going to nodd and say yes that I am his fan till...

"3..."

"AHHHH!!!!" Ricky yelled and ran to his seat.

Changjo laughed and sit in his seat.

"Hes such a wimp." 

"I would be scared too." I said looking away from his eyes.

Changjo gives me a cold look.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic