Valentine Present(Part 1)

My NAUGHTY boyfriend

KNOCK KNOCK "Iseul-ah hurry up time for school!"i heard my neighbour screaming through my apartment door.

i open my apartment door slighty and wear my  green sneakers.after i wear my sneakers i lock the apartment door.

"Yah hurry up Iseul-ah..i'am late"my neighbour HanByul said to me.

"araso.let's go"i said as i pull my bag and ran to Hanbyul oppa.

i went inside his car so are him.he drop me at my school and wave me goodbye.

i walk to my class and greet my drama friends..it's Park JiYeon and Yoo SeungHo!

"oh hey guys~"i said to them.

"oh hi Iseul~hey did you practise the part Mrs.Lee give to you next week?"SeungHo said to me.

"yes i already done with that..yah did you already first Mr.Kang's project?"i ask to SeungHo 

"luckyly i already finish that with JiYeon's help..."he said as he give me his cheesy smile.

"Iseul-ah!!"JiYeon suddenly scream at my ears.

"What?"i said back to her as i cover my ears with my hands

she pull me away from SeungHo and she start wisper to me."Iseul-ah,do you know tomorrow is valentine day?"

"Bwoh?really?gosh i didn't buy anything yet!"i said frustatedly.

"you know what i have gust to tell my feeling towards SeungHo tomorrow...will you help me?"JiYeon said to me as she give her cute pout.

"yes...i will...i love you guys together..."i said to her excitedly.

"Thanks..i count on you"JiYeon said to me as she show her index finger to me.

i just laugh at her reaction and i nodded my head.Suddenly Kimmy came late as usual.

suddenly she run to me."Iseul-ah i forgot to tell you about last night ?"she said to me

"about what?"i said to her as i give her my curious expression.

she came near me and wisper to my ear.

"so he take a picture of me when i fall in sleep with popcorn all over my face that's normal"i said to her normally.

"really?how  can you say okay with that?"Kimmy said to me as she give me her weird expression.

"i'm okay..he like to tease me anyway..i used to it already"i said to him normally.

"you...i need you to come with me to buy some ingredient for tomorrow"Kimmy said to me. 

suddenly Mrs.Lee came inside of our class and start the drama lesson.

about half an hour later i got bored so i decided to text someone.

To:My Joker Pikachu <3

Text:i know what you did last night at movie...keke

i press SEND button.about a few minute later i feel my phone vibrate.

From:My Joker PikaChu <3

Text:i did what? *thinking about last night*

i text again.

To:My Joker Pikachu <3

Text:let me guess...you take a picture of me last night..

i press the SEND button again.a few second he text me back.

From:My Joker Pikachu <3

Text:Bwoh...how did you know that?anyway that picture of you is cute..seriously.hey do you free today?

i laugh at his answer and text back at him.

To:My Joker Pikachu<3

Text:I know~kekeke nope,i'm not.but i'm free tomorrow so we can meet.oppa i need to go now .i maybe caught texting in class..anyway see you tomorrow..Love you~

i send the text to him..a few second later i receive text from JunHyung oppa.

From:My Joker Pikachu <3

Text:i hope you got caught by your taecher~kekeke...ok see tomorrow..anyway Love You more...muah...<3<3<3<3<3<3kekeke

i just giggle at his message that he just send to me.

>>>SIKP>>>SKIP>>>after school

"JiYeon-ah do you wanna join me and Kimmy buy some stuff for tomorrow?"i ask JiYeon.

"sure why not.let's go"JiYeon said as she grab my arm.

"Yah!where are you guys going?"SeungHo scream to us.

"shop....see you tomorrow!BYE!"Kimmy suddenly said as she wave to SeungHo

>>>SKIP>>>SKIP>>>

"Prefect~"i just finish the last touch making Pikachu chocolate for my naughty hubby..do you think he like this chocolate?the Pikachu that i made is holding coke.

suddenly someone knock the door..i rush to the door and open it.it's HyunA unnie~

she hang out at my house about  a couple hours and she went back home..before she went back she said

"Iseul-ah please give this letter to HanByul oppa..and before i forget to tell you,your cold hubby JunHyung oppa said he will meet you after school..so it's meant he pick you up..anyway have fun with your hubby tomorrow."...LOL did i tell you she like HanByul oppa..well you know now..

>>>NEXT DAY,Valentine Day,at school>>>

"Song Iseul will you be my valentine?"some random guy at my school said to me but i just give sorry look at him.

"Yah,she already got boyfriend..KangMi-shi"SeungHo suddenly said.

"really Iseul-shi?"the KangMi guy said to me and i just nodded.

"never mind i give you this roses and chocolate to you..and i hope you will change your mind"he give the roses and chocolate to me as he send me a VERY CHEESY SMILE...and then he run away

"What a weird guy?"i said to myself.

"Wow,Iseul-ah this is the 9th time you got roses and chocolate.don't you think JunHyung hyung mad about this."SeungHo said.

"why should he be mad..i just receive free chocolate..he should be happy with it..kekeke.."i said to SeungHo.

"yah...Iseul-ah do you comform that JiYeon will confess to me?"SeungHo said to me as a worried reaction came.

"yes.99.99999999999999999999%.just wait and see SeungHo..don't worry"I said.suddenlly i receive a text from JunHyung oppa.

From:My Joker Pikachu <3

Text:where are you snail?i now at  your school gate.i miss my snail..kekeke

i just laugh at his message and i text back at him

To:My Joker Pikachu <3

Text:I'm a human babo~ok i'll be right back.wait for me..araso?i miss you too Yong JaeSoon BABO~

i press SEND button and it send."SeungHo i need to go..don't worry be cool..okay?if JiYeon didn't confess yet..you did..araso?anyway i need meet JunHyung oppa...Bye..goodluck and don't forget text me about EVERYTHING"i said as i already pack all the chocolate and roses to my bag.i walk towards the school gate and i see that!

yes that..guy with my favourite flower in his hand.well i's not roses well it's sunflowers...i came near the guy and give him a peck.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for late update ..this is Part1 of Valentine Present and it was so long!i got more ideas after this..hope you guys like it...Part 2 i will update soon.anyway Happy Valentine Day Guys(sorry again for late wish..LOL)..comment and subscribe~LOL