Change Plan

My NAUGHTY boyfriend

Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep.

"Oppa don't you want answer that?"i said to JunHyung oppa.

he take his phone from his jacket pocket and look at the screen of a second i see he press reject button and he put his phone back at  the pocket.

"oppa who's that?"i said as curiosity hit me..suddenly someone call me.i look at the phone and see DongWoon oppa on the other line.i pick up the phone.

Iseul:Yoboseyo?DongWoon Oppa?

DW:Iseul-ah i got extra two ticket watch movie..do you wanna come? DooJun hyung just call JunHyung hyung but he doesn't answer

Iseul:Don't worry he with me right now.movie?sure..but only you and me going?

DW:aniyo...silly,you and JunHyung hyung of couse~

Iseul:sure~where can we meet?anyway who are going beside you?

DW:at **********.DooJun hyung,Gina noona,SoHyun,Kimmy,HyoRin and others to.

Iseul:really...ok see you soon.

then i hang up the phone.i look at JunHyung oppa give him my sweetest smile that i can make..hoping that he will agree to go movie.

"do you really want to go?"JunHyung oppa said.

"i do want go but DO you want go?"i said seriously.

"if you want to go i'll go"JunHyung oppa said weakly.

"really?thanks oppa!"i said excitedly and give him a peck .than we walk to the cinema.

**At the cinema**

"oh there they are!"Yoseob oppa said to us.

"yah hurry up guys the will start in 5minute more!"said Kimmy my classmate who was dating with Yoseob oppa.

"fine just give our ticket,we need to buy snack for ourself."JunHyung oppa said to Yoseob oppa.and then he give our ticket to JunHyung oppa.

"let's get snack"JunHyung oppa pull my hand to the snack counter.

"oppa..i need something to ask you."i said to JunHyung oppa.

"what is it?"JunHyung oppa with his cool expression.

"first are you mad?and where can i hide this balloon?"i said to him

"nope...and if you don't like the balloon you can throw it away"JunHyung oppa said coldly.

ok i know that tone...he still mad at me..what can i do...i'm not good at cheering people up especially the guy who was next to me..but he know how to cheer me up..

"Iseul-ah...what do you want?"he said to me.

"just coke..that's fine with me"i said back at him

"yea,can you give me 4 can of regular coke and big bucket of popcorn"he said to the snack guy at the counter..

"it's 19.78 dollar sir."the counter guy said to JunHyung oppa.than he pay to the snack guy.

i always fell bad for him because he always pay everything for me.ok not all just food and dating things.i help him by caring the cans of coke while JunHyung oppa just carry the bucket of popcorn.both of us walk in silent.first i don't want talk to him because he still mad at me second i feel bad talking to him just don't know why.

i can feel someone is staring at me..ok i know why because i bring along my balloon with me in the cinema theatre.well i don't care people keep staring at me i should be proud because my bad boyfriend buy for me balloon!because balloon is a cute stuff.both of us enter the cinema and we looking at our sit..we got the sit nearest the entering door and at the back of  DongWoon oppa,DooJun oppa,Hyunseung oppa,Gina Unnie,SoHyun,Kimmy,Yoseob oppa and GiKwang oppa sits.

wait,don't tell me they pick scary movie?i hate scary movie.i just sit next JunHyung oppa and i start pull JunHyung oppa jacket  to cover my eyes.suddenly i feel something on my shoulder.oh wait that's JunHyung oppa arm..yes i scared to death..i quickly cover my face at JunHyung oppa shoulder.

i heard a small laugh.and it's from the guy that sit next to me and also my boyfriend..jerk!how could he laugh at girl when she scared

"Iseul if you afraid just eat the popcorn and i'll cover your eyes ok."JunHyung oppa said to me.

guess what i eat all the bucket of popcorn alone and drink 2 can of coke untill i fall asleep.about 1 hour something in dream land  i feel  someone is shaking me.

"Iseul-ah wake up the movie was over"it's JunHyung oppa voice.i open my eyes slowly and try to stand.popcorn all over my face and my shirt too.

JunHyung oppa wipe my face and say."what a silly girlfriend i have.hurry up others are already waiting outside"

"Really?wait i want take my balloon"i quickly grab my balloon and went out with JunHyung Oppa.

*************************************************************************************************

sorry for terrible chapter,english and grammar mistakes ,i got no idea writing this chapter but i got a idea for next chapter..hope you guys like this chapter.i will update the next chapter before or on valentine day.please comment and subscribe~