stalked

Arranged marriage with kai?

Kais pov

She suddenly widened her eyes. Well, it was normal for a reaction I guess. Then she suddenly tells me " I'm headed off to gwangju.. for a arranged marriage too.." my eyes widened back and I chuckled "suji-ssi , stop joking around.." she suddenly put a serious face on. " want me to prove it?" I was shocked. What if she really is my wife? Is she? what is this feeling in my stomach. It feels warm and fuzzy. " there's no need for that.." I looked down awkwardly. she suddenly speaks up " Jong In-ssi , what if we're arranged for a marriage..?" I smiled warmly at her " It would be nice~" she turned pink. Aigoo, so cute I thought to myself. " oppa, can I see your ticket?' I showed her it and her eyes widened " omo! we' sit right next to each other on the plane!" 

 

no ones pov

After suzy had found out that she sits right next to kai on the plane, she smiled and clapped happily.  Kai was smiling from ear to ear at the younger girl. he spoke to her in a warm tone " so shall, we go now?" she smiled and nodded her head. They both walked through the airport together and stopped by starbucks. "suzy-ssi, what do you want? I'll pay" *snap* suzy looked at the menu still deciding. Kai was smiling at her cute action *snap* she finally made a decision " Oppa, I want a green tea frappe!" she smiled at him. Kai suddenly went closer to her and ruffled her hair *snap* he went over to order, while suzy went to find seats for them. She chose a window seat and waited for kai to come back. Right after kai ordered he went over to sit down with suzy. " oppa, so how is sehun-ssi?" kai felt  jealous at her question he was thinking to himself "why is she worrying about him?" she noticed the facial expression on his face. she poked his nose *snap* "I'm worried since, he's been so exhausted at school. Do you get enough rest oppa?" he lightened up a little and shrugged " It's really tiring, it's like we only get 3-4 hours of rest a day."  she grabbed his hand and told him " you're going to have to get used to it, it's an idol life" *snap* they both smiled at each other. Kai had that same feeling again. he grabbed her cheeks *snap* "I'll go get our order now~" he stood up and went to get the drinks.  He came back with 2 green tea frappes in his hand. "this one for you and this one for me" he said while giving one of the drinks to her *snap* "oppa I think we should go to our gate and wait there~" they both stood up together walking closely. " well , this is going to be an interesting flight." he smiled at her. She smiled back at him and she grabbed his arm " oppa, but if we aren't arranged for marriage.. you still will keep in touch with me right?" *snap* he pursed his lips " of course I will. " they both headed off to their gate. but little did they know that someone was watching them all along.