Arranged marriage with kai?!?!

Arranged marriage with kai?

SUZYS POV

So Basically today, I get to meet the first choice of my "arranged marriage". The only reason why I agreed with this is because it's what my family wants and plus if I don't like any of the guys, I still have a chance to find that right person for me. After getting all my stuff ready, I headed out the Miss A dorm and said my goodbyes. I'm off to gwangju~

 

Kai's POV

umma says I get to meet my possible wife today. In gwangju. I wonder how my mom knows people from that area. I wore something simple. Not to fancy with those sparkly clothes they always make me wear and speaking of those horrible sandals. It will be strange because what if that person likes me for my fame and looks? what if they don't like me for me? well, It's her choice and mine. If I don't like it then too bad. If she doesn't like it then, too bad too. I wore a simple V-neck and some black skinny jeans with a pair of converse. Today was going to be a long day. On my way to the airport to fly out to gwangju, I spotted a figure that looked so familiar. She had long nice legs , tall and very long hair. Where have I seen this figure? She turned around and I let out a gasp. Where was she going? I wondered. Well, I basically got out of the car and said thank you for dropping me off. I was really hoping that no one would notice me at all. I already have enough fans on my hands. I really didn't like the idea of having cameras, flashes and shouting everywhere.. that's why we have fan signing rights? Well, since suzy was here I decided to go in the same line as her to check in. She was really tall. In fact she's only 17. I eyed her up and down trying not make it obvious. She kept swinging back and fourth. Then she finally turned around and she had widened eyes. I spoke out first "A-annyeong." I said out shyly. She smiled and laughed a little " why are you so nervous..?" I chuckled it off and it worked. " so where are you headed too oppa?" did she just call me oppa? omg she just did. I felt happy since I always been called dongsaeng. " I'm heading to gwangju.. this is really odd but, I have to meet up with a girl to discuss our arranged marriage"