Everyday is getting more weird

She's Mine!

Suzy's POV

Here I am sitting all alone again...Sigh...It will never get better,right?
At lunch time I went outside to school's park, I found a nice place on grass and sat down. I took out my lunch box and was about to eat when suddenly something cough my attention. My classmate,Park Jiyeon who was one of those most popular girls,was being bullied by some popular girls from upper class.
"How am I able to help her?... But I can't leave it like that!" One of those girls pushed Jiyeon and she fell on the ground. I ran to help Jiyeon to stand up.
"Oh look who's here. " One of the girls smirked.
"Who do you think you are? Bullying younger girls,how awesome. Are you jealous of her or something? Leave her alone!"
 I was about to walk away with Jiyeon already,but suddenly a girl grabbed my arm and gave me a slap with a hand to my face.
"Yah!" I heard Jiyeon being all mad to them.
"This girls is brave..." One of them patted my head "But not brave enough!" She pushed my head and this time I was the one who fell on the ground. 
I was holding tears,not becouse it hurted or something. I was mad,how they are able to do this stuff to me. One of the girls was about to say something when suddenly a guy voice appeared "Leave her alone!" all of them became scared,they laughed and went away.
The guy helped me to stand up and asked me am I okay,Jiyeon was worried too. I stood up amd faced the guy. IT WAS THE SAME GUY TO STOLE MY ICE CREAM. Okay you're forgiven.. I thought.
"I'm okay,don't worry." I smiled at him. "Good,couse you guys blocked my way" he smirked and went away.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT. "He's such a meannie!!" I said and stamped my feet. "He could've been more caring!" Jiyeon frowned and then chuckled. "We're from the same class right? It's nice to meet you,I'm Jiyeon"
"It's nice to meet you too,Jiyeon,I'm Suzy." Just then I realized lesson is going to start soon so we went to class.

****************************************

When lessons started Teacher came to class not alone. She came with a guy. My jawn dropped...IT WAS THE SAME GUY FROM BEFORE...

"Class, please welcome our new student Park Chanyeol! Chanyeol,Please take your seat." Teacher announced.
"I can sit anywhere?" "Yes,you can sit wherever it's free & wherever you like."
Chanyeol went to seat next to his bestfriend-Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun was sitting behind Me and Jiyeon. 
"He's quiet handsome,don't you think?" Jiyeon asked me. I don't know why,but I just wanted to run away out of class as soon as I can "Eh,what,yeah he is.."
He poked my back and smirked "Ohaaaaii,I'm Chanyeol!" Huh? "Chanyeol don't be creepy to Suzy,she'll get scared of you."
Baekhyun . I chuckled and smiled to Baekhyun and then glared at Chanyeol. "Hi,I'm Suzy,it's nice to meet you."
"OHAIIII GUYS" Jiyeon tuned around and smiled brightly. Everyone started laughing.

After lessons Suzy was going home when suddenly someone stopped her.

Chanyeol's POV

Actually I felt bad about how I treated Suji today and yesterday. I saw her walking home alone.
"Suzyyyy-ah! Listen,I'm sorry about yesterday. Would you like to go and get some ice cream?" I felt like I'm asking her on a date errgghh.
I saw how shocked she was. Such a cutie. WAIT,NO.

"S-s-sure!" She smiled at me. "Let's go then!" I smiled back at her and we walked away to ice cream parlor.

"CHANYEOL IS GOING OUT WITH SUZY?" Baekhyun stalked them from their back.

"SUZY AND CHANYEOL? HOW INTERESTING HMM..." Jiyeon stalked them from behind a tree.

 


[A/N]:how is the chapter guys? ;D
I know it's not so good,and it's pretty short. I promise next one will be longer!
Well,I hope you'll like it!