What a day huh?

She's Mine!

Suzy's POV

"Suzyyyyyyyyy!! You'll be late for school!"
"Did I over slept.." I was really sleepy,I couldn't open my eyes or move out of bed.I was about to sleep again,but suddenly I jumped out of bed. "I OVER SLEPT? It was half an hour left before lessons start. "Why am I always like that?!" I dressed up as soon as possible and ran downstairs. I grabbed a sandwich and ran out of home. "Pabo,Pabo,Pabo!" I cursed myself while running to school.

I ran to class just before lesson started. I sat down and headesked. Then I realized someone sat next to me. It was really weird since no one ever would just randomly sit next to me. The girl who's unpopular. I raised my eyes and then I couldn't believe that I'm sure my expression should've been really funny.
"Suzy-ah,you're quite late again!"
It was a guy...Yes,It was school's popular guy Byun Baekhyun. I blinked a few times and nodded. 
"neh,I over slept.." I've noticed all the girls staring at me and headesked again. I still can't believe it.
WHY DID BAEKHYUN SUDDENLY TALKED TO ME?

Baekhyun's POV

Suzy's late again. I even can't count how many times already she came to class just before teacher did. Okay,It's time,i finally managed to talk to her. We never been close,we never talked alot. But I somehow want to change it. I came to the seat where she's sitting and I just realized that she always sits alone,even if it's double seat table. It was hard,but...
"Suzy-ah,you're quite late again!" I said and chuckled. She was really surprised and that actually was kinda cute. 
"neh,I over slept.." She said while looking around and headesked.
I was about to go to my seat but then teacher came in,I realized I'll have to sit with Suzy all day. I thought it should be fun. 

******************
Story Teller's POV

All day long Suzy and Baekhyun had those little chatty chats together,somehow they really became friends.
It was time when students already went home and before going Suzy said: "It was nice talking to you today,Baekhyun-shi" ;
"There's no need to call me Baekhyun-shi,just call me Baekhyun or oppa. It was nice to me too,we should really talk more often!" He smiled with his famous eye smile.

Suzy's POV

I'm happy that I actually became friends with Baekhyun. He's a really nice person!
"Huf,It's so hot,I better should buy Ice cream." suzy patted her lips "hmmmmm,I'll buy strawberry taste one"
She entered the shop and went straight to ice cream fridges. She searched everywhere for strawberry ice cream,but when she finally found them,someone took it straight from her hands.
"I'm sorry,I saw them first!" I couldn't believe my eyes. This person,he just took my ice cream away MY ICE CREAM! "Yaaaah,who do you think you are!! These ice cream are mine!" I stopped him and grabbed his sweater's sleeve.
"Who? Me? You must be mistaken!" he shook his hand and went to pay for the ice cream. I just stood there and watched him with a dissapointed face.
"who does he think he is? Taking my ice cream away! Such a bastard!!" I frowned and messed my hair.

Chanyeol's POV

I was going to Ice cream fridges to get my favorite ice cream and saw a girl,standing there and holding my favourite strawberry ice cream. She took the last one,I don't know how that happened but I grabbed it out of her hands.
"Yaaaah,who do you think you are!! These ice cream are mine!" She stopped me and grabbed my sweater's sleeve.
What is this girl doing huh?
"Who? Me? You must be mistaken!" I shook my hand and went to pay for the ice cream.
OH GIRL,IT'S JUST AN ICE CREAM!!!