PART I

Boyfriend

*listen to: Boyfriend

 

 

        Nam ___ is a cute, popular and intelligent girl who has every guy on their heels for her. Her beautiful, long and shiny black hair combines perfectly with her big sweet brown eyes along with those luscious and totally innocent lips of hers. The deep dimples that would appear every time she smiles made any guy faint.

___ doesn’t really have any kind of enemies whatsoever – no one can hate her, actually. Well, she kind of thought a boy did. Actually, that boy is her best friend’s twin brother, Jo Kwangmin.

He is popular among girls but doesn’t give a damn about them; he is the top of their class when it comes about grades. Many guys don’t really like him but don’t mind him either because of Jo Youngmin – one of the Kingkas of the school. Youngmin is a kind guy; loved by many, hated by less; Youngmin would live his life just like he wanted to, dragging his twin around of course.

No one should dare touch a single hair of Kwangmin or they would be death in the same instant. Kwangmin felt rather annoyed by the importance his brother or any other student gave him but what could he do? Study, nothing but that…

He is such a book worm…

***

        “Youngmin-ah, why does your brother hate me?” ___ asked pretty much worried; she had caught Kwangmin looking at her again but once she looked back he looked towards the teacher as if uninterested or something. ___ was feeling pretty depress right now.

Youngmin chuckled and ruffled her hair.

        “You two are too stubborn…” He whispered slightly catching her attention.

        “Mwoh?”

        “Nothing, just let it go ~”

        “Now you are going to tell me Youngmin!” She jumped on him, tickling him but he wouldn’t give in; he held his lips together, trying not to laugh but it was kind of hard. “Come on Youngmin-ah, jaebal marhae ba!”

        Some coughing made them pull away and Youngmin looked over ___ ‘s head; it was his twin. Kwangmin wasn’t looking at them but he could tell he wasn’t pleased with what he saw.

        “Anneyong Kwangmin-shi.” ___slightly bowed her head but Kwangmin didn’t acknowledge the gesture – he was looking straight at his brother.

        “We have to go, Eomma is waiting.” Kwangmin didn’t wait for Youngmin; he trailed his way out of the gates, where he leaned against, while girls were squirreling just because of the unfriendly expression he was carrying.

        “See?” ___felt even sadder now. “Why does this happen?”

        “The question you should ask is ‘why do I care’ don’t you think?” The blonde smirked and ran to his brother, leaving a conundrum inside ___’s head.

***

        “Kwangmin, why do you always treat Gom Nami like that?”

        “Like what?” Kwangmin knew exactly what his brother was talking about but he wouldn’t just admit it right? He kept admiring a butterfly from far. He was infatuated with butterflies since he was little; he thought there wasn’t anything more marvellous than these little creatures.  Oh, besides ___, of course. “We aren’t friends so I don’t have to treat her as if she was special right?”

        “No, but you could at least greet her back, that is called being polite. Why are you so stubborn? You obviously lik – “Kwangmin pointed his brother his phone as if it was some deadly weapon.

        “Jo Youngmin don’t you dare say what I think you were about to near her, did you hear me? I’ll do a favour to all your haters and kill you…slowly!” Even though Youngmin knew his brother wasn’t speaking truly he gulped.

        “Ok, ok, just don’t give me that cold stare please.” Youngmin walked away as if he was some Diva (A/N: just like that SHINee’s Key, such a HOT guy ~) but stopped in his track, turning. Kwangmin was already observing the butterfly again, totally oblivious to his brother’s presence. “Ya, Kwangie what do you think about tomorrow we go out and watch a movie?”

        “That isn’t a bad idea, I need to relax and I heard ‘You’re My Pet’ is in the theatres now...”

        “That’s a romantic comedy right?” Still absent, Kwangmin nodded. “Hum, joha, joha.”

With an evil plan already set on his mind, Youngmin went inside their house – he still had to prepare everything for the next day.