Final

Who will be my boyfriend?

I'm updating new info, check bellow this chapter.

First, i want to say sorry because i can't update one hour after

the last chapter as i promise instead you have to waiting one day. Sorry^^

Enjoyed the last chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

you POV

 

Ehh? I stunned with his words. What I have to pay? Thanks for Siwon for makes me better, I can feel slowly something heal from my heart.

 

“What?” I gaze to him, he put his palm on his chin. And give smile once again, his charisma suddenly out from his smile. Everyone will fall for that, but not me.

 

“You have to come to my basketball match this afternoon, everyone will come and you should be therefore cheering our team.”

 

I think that’s good idea since this past few days I didn’t get along with my classmate. “Okay.”

 

-

 

In the afternoon…

 

I went to the basket hall our faculty, I knew that Siwon will play as captain, and we want us to cheering him. I sat with my classmate, but they were prepare me ‘special’ place, in the middle of tribune between Do Chisan and Cho Kyuhyun. I sighed, they must be teasing me until the end of game.

 

“Ya, you -ah come here.” Kyuhyun slapped  the floor few times, direct me to sit beside him.

 

Then here we goes, I sit beside them.

 

“Ya, you -ah, I heard you accepted your lose and kissed Siwon, how’s the taste of his lips?”

 

“YAH DO CHISAN.” I slap his shoulder few times with hard, how can be he said something like that, ughh so embrassing.

 

“Wow…wow… wow… relax, I’m just curious.” He giggled and Kyuhyun too.

“Sweet, enough?” I didn’t realized I answer his question, crossed my arms in my chest. Keep pouting.

 

“Eyy… we just teasing you, but you seems enjoyed.” I pouting again, Ugh this boy, even the game hasn’t started yet but I already being their victim.

 

“Okay… okay no more teasing.” Kyuhyun said and back to his PSP, oh well the guy beside me is game addict, that’s why his account twitter is @GaemGyu, heyyy what am I doing? Why I promote his account twitter? He got enough followers already. Snap.

 

And Do Chisan back to his chemical report, aigoo how can be this guy doing his report in the crowds of supporter. Crazy!

 

“Can you wait until the game over?” I exclaimed to Do Chisan.

 

“Mmm… the game about to start, maybe you won’t me to miss your-boyfriend-soon-to-be match?” he keep teasing me about Siwon again and I ignored his last words. “Hi you listen to me.  I’m sorry if Kyuhyun and me keep teasing you with Siwon. Because we think you are perfect together, he will be a good boyfriend for you. Maybe you haven’t open your heart for him, but if you try, you would be falling for him. I believe he will makes you happy, giving you surprise, etc. You know how much he worried about you these days? When you just spend your time with yourself and your eyes swollen due to cry? He prayed everyday for you, he wishes you can’t forget your problem, he wishes you can smile like usual and he wish to able stay by your side to erase the tears. How sincere his heart to you.”

 

I stunned by Do Chisan words, Siwon is too kind for me, how sincere his heart for loving me and caring me, even he doesn’t want me to cry. I’m hesitate with myself. I feel like I am such stupid girl do not open my heart for Siwon instead for someone who’s betraying me. Everyone is willing to do anything for being Siwon girlfriend, and me? I got free, I don’t have to doing something for got him, but I rejected him.

 

“At least please try to open your heart for him.” Do Chisan continue his words. I’m quite again thinking about Do Chisan last words.

 

“Hmm…” Kyuhyun smirked while still gaming. “I think someone will consider for open her heart to Siwon.”

 

I gave a sharp glare to Kyuhyun, but his eyes still on his PSP. Should I open my heart for Siwon? Then the competition is about to start, cheerleaders squad entered to the hall and started to their dance.

 

“Look the girl who stand in the front, her name is Yoona, captain cheerleader squad I knew she likes Siwon a lot, but she just you using Siwon for her popularity, you have to get action if you don’t want to her be Siwon’s girlfriend, because Siwon will consider about her.”

 

Suddenly, my blood is rush towards my anger. Why Yoona just playing with Siwon? Ugh Siwon is deserve someone’s better. Ehh… why I jealous towards her? I pouted and seems Kyuhyun and Do Chisan notice that.

 

“Someone’s jealous” they said together pointed to me. Aishh

 

 

The game is over, Chemistry is won over Mathematic. I’m about to nervous due to the game because the score is too tight, our classes is keep cheering to Siwon and team, but then Siwon gave last shoot in the last second even he has to hurt his ankle. I saw him limp for walking, but they won the game and can figure a smile from his face. Everyone is going home after the match is over, I really want to go home but I don’t know why my heart direct me to the gym.

 

What’s wrong with me? I don’t know what’s on my mind. I knew people already left the gym and leaving Siwon himself in gym, why they didn’t help Siwon?

 

I gather my courage for open doorknob of gym, I want to check him. Slowly, I sneak my eyes searching Siwon figure, then I found him. But also I found Yoona stood facing her.

 

“Oppa, are you okay? Is it hurt so bad? Ugh… they should be careful for you.” Yoona blabbering and I can saw her worried him bit exaggerated.

 

“I said I’m okay Yoona, stop worrying about me.”

 

“So, we can have date for today?”

 

A date? With Siwon? Ooh… enough to know, Siwon opened his heart for Yoona, then why I have to be here? I step back slowly and close the door of gym. I sighed.

 

I walked towards to the front door very slowly, I’m the one who always late and opened my heart for wrong person, am I not able to love someone? My life is wonderful before Siwon and Changmin confess about their feeling to me, but after that Changmin leaves me, me and Siwon feel awkward each other then he’s about to dating a girl instead me. Huh, I don’t understand love.

 

I heard step foot from the back, Yoona passing me without notice I’m exist towards the door and gone, then I heard Siwon calling my name.

I looked into him and he walked limp, using a wall for support his walks, with reflex I ran to him. He definitely not okay.

 

“Siwon-sshi, please stop there.”

 

SIWON POV

 

Damn… my ankle is getting hurt, It was better when the medicine team fix the problem but then it’s getting hurt again. I leaned to the wall makes me sit in the floor.

 

I saw her seems worried but then she pulled out my shoes and take off the socks, she gave massage to me. I moaned to the pain, but I feel her give a sensation touch trying to heal me. Her touch like magic for me, slowly my pain is gone.

 

I can believe it a girl who I loved is here, massaging me without hesitate after the match, you know my feet will be smelly after the match but seems she doesn’t care. I glance to her, watching her massage my ankle, but then she gaze to me too makes our eyes meet, she curved her smile. Aaahh… I miss her smile, I don’t even care if my ankle get more hurt 100 times than this as long I can see she smiling to me and massage me.

 

“Thank you, it feel better.” I said to her. She also helping me to stand.

 

“You’re welcome” she replied, after that he bent down her head and feeling gloom. She just smiling few seconds ago then why suddenly she feels gloom?

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

She lifted her head. “You have a date with Yoona, aren’t you?”

I widened my eyes, trying to fix my ears is there something wrong about what I heard. I shook my head. “Who said I will date with her? I will not date with girl like her.”

 

“Oh…” her face back to shining.

 

“I prefer dating with you, if you want.” My words makes her blush, could it be… she open her heart for me? Such expectation for me.

 

“Not now, your ankle is still hurt. C’mon I’ll drive for going to you home.”

 

She takes my key car in left hand and helping me for walk. She will me? I can’t believe this day will come. I feel like jump to nine clouds, I wouldn’t ruin this moment.

 

We arrived at my car, I sat in the passenger sit and let her drive, I trust her 100%, I never let anyone drive my car even my sister. But I allow her since my ankle hurt. Then we left the campus, we haven’t talk each other, until I break the silence while waiting traffic light.

 

“So you agree to dating with me someday?” I asked her makes sure.

 

She rolled her eyes, bent down her head with shy. “Hmm… it will be great.”

 

I fist my hand and lifted to the air as happy reaction. She giggles as she notice my action and I’m so shy. She step the pedal gas as traffic light showing green lamp. Then few minutes later, we arrived at my house.

 

you POV

My jaws dropped when I saw his house, This is not house, definitely this is a mansion. Omg, the boy next to me is really that rich. I parked his car in the garage, and helping him again. But his butler come to help us. I entered his house and yess thi house is really big and luxurious, I can see the crystal light hanging in the ceiling, We let Siwon to sit in comfort sofa.

 

“Young master, do you need something for heal your ankle?” the butler asked with worries.

 

“It’s okay hyung, I think it’s getting better. I just need rest.”

 

“Ohh… if I may.” I cut their conversation. “Maybe a warm water in bowl for healing his ankle.”

 

The butler bowed to me. “Okay… I’ll bring it, Young lady.” Then the butler left us and the he come back again with a bowl of warm water.

 

“Here we go, Young lady.” I feel like princess when the butler called me Young lady.

 

“Thank you.” I said, the butler is left us alone. I kneel down and pulled Siwon shoes and sock, let his foot soak in the warm water.

 

“Thank you you-sshi for taking care of me today.” Siwon said with his curved smile, I adore his smile so much.

 

“You’re welcome. I can’t see my friend suffer in pain.” I tried to massage her foot again but then I saw disappointed from Siwon’s face. Okay… I knew it he wants our relationship ‘more than friend.’

 

“I wish we can more than friend.”

I chuckled because my guess is right. I cupped his face to his face.

“I will open my heart for you.”

 

I can’t believe I said that, he looks excited, happy, and blushing in the same time.

 

“Thank you…” he cupped his plams to my hands. “I will wait for you, no matter how long you will accept me. The offer is still open for you, you know that I love you.”

 

I feel butterfly flying in my stomach, I don’t know why but my heart is ready to open again after Changmin, I believe Siwon wouldn’t like Changmin. He really loves me.

 

“I…” I’m not able to say anymore, both our conversation is break because someone come to us.

 

“Wow, who is she? Mind introduce me to her, Siwon-ah.” A woman exclaimed to Siwon, she must be Siwon’s mother.

 

I bowed to her. “Anyeonghaseyo omonim, my name is you , I’m Siwon…”

 

“Girlfriend-soon-to-be.” Siwon cut off my words, but I’m blushing with his words. How can be he introducing me to his mom like that?

 

“Oh, really?” his mother seems nice, she never stop smiling and so I gave her my smile too. “You haven’t accept my son’s offer yet? Well that’s okay, he worth to wait for nice girl like you. Don’t get easy for him, I used to like you when his father asked me to be his girlfriend.”

 

I curved smile while Siwon shout in low voices. “Mom.” He shook his head. “She already care for me to heal my ankle even she driving me to home.”

 

“Omona.” Her mom is shocked. “Even you don’t let me drive your car.”

 

Really? I asked in my heart, well I should know Siwon is kinda mean with people about his car.

 

“You really care about him so much, Thank you you -sshi. He is like a kid who thirst of caring so much. I’ll accept you if you become his girlfriend, I will glad. Even I can’t wait for letting you be my daughter in law.”

 

“MOM” Siwon really shout to his mom, I ashamed and blushed. Even I just open my heart for Siwon but his mother already accept me as her daughter in law rrr soon. What a nice family.

 

“Thank you omonim, I’ll try.” I glance at my watch, it’s already 6 pm. “I think I have to going home, my mom will be worry about me.”

 

“I’ll ask my driver for you to going home, Okay?”

 

I stunned. “Eh? It’s okay omonim, I will just take a bus is not that far.”

 

She shook her head. “No, I’ll not let you take a bus, sweat heart. Please wait for a while. I’ll call him.”

 

“Thank you.” I bowed again. “Sorry I…”

 

“Don’t feel sorry, darling. And your welcome.” She left us to calling her driver for escorting me to go home.

“Thank you once again you-sshi, remember I’ll wait for you.” The he pecked a kiss in my check, makes me blush. And he whisper in my ear “I love you.”

 

I wish I can say I love you too, but I’m not ready. “You’re welcome.”

 

-

 

Few days later

 

Siwon asked me to date few times for makes me sure about my hurt, we are dating in mall, amusement park, flower garden, etc. I feel comfortable when around him, he showed his affection towards me in front of public. And once again, Do Chisan and Kyuhyun can’t stop teasing us.

 

And tonight we having a date in the edge Hangang river, the sight of night Seoul was so beautiful.

 

“Wait for moment” he said.

 

 Then suddenly, fireworks burst to the sky, and coloring the night sky perfect with all of the sight of Seoul in the night.

 

“That was beautiful.” I said to him.

 

“Yes.” The fireworks continue to burst and coloring the sky, only us who enjoying this sight.

 

I gaze to Siwon, looking him smiling to the fireworks, I hold her arms with my hands, makes him surprised. But then he enjoyed.

 

“Siwon-sshi.”  He facing me when I called his name. “I-I think… I accepted you as my boyfriend.”

 

SIWON POV.

 

I did heard right?

 

I’m not dreaming, right?

 

She said she accepted me.

 

She said she wants me to be his boyfriend.

 

I pinch myself for make it real, and yeah this is real. AAAAAAAAAA… I was so happy, I’m the happiest guy in my life. Finally, you accepted me as my girlfriend. The waiting is over.

 

”A-Are you sure?”

 

She nodded. ”Please take care of me, makes me the happiest girl ever in this world, don’t make me broken heart.”

 

“I promise” I said to her. “Thank you for accepting me.”

 

I leaned closer to her, makes our face only few inches, I closed my lips and she does, then our lips is connected. I kissed her soft but slowly makes intense.

 

I wouldn’t forget this day.

 

After that day, I keep my promise to take care of her.

 

THE END^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for everyone who read this story^^

Sorry for my english, it's kinda bad.

Please give me feedback <3 i love reading comment^^

Wants a sequel??

------------------------------------------------------

I got so many feedback and messages for this story^^

Thank you very much, i never knew all of you will love this story.

So i will make sequel for this story but i want you to choose the genre