2

Who will be my boyfriend?

 

you POV

 

I saw Changmin’s car left from the lobby, eh he waiting for me? But… ahhh he might be think I still working my report until he gave up to wait. Uhh… If I walk more fast maybe I will catch him. Hmm… now I have to using transportation for going home. Then I heared someone’s calling me, that’s Siwon.

 

“You want to go home, right? Come with me I will you.” He offered with confident.

 

“Really?” I still doubting

 

He nodded. Yeah, it’s night already, maybe better I’d accept Siwon offer.

 

FEW DAYS LATER…

 

I don’t know what’s going on with Changmin, he didn’t me like usual, not answer my phone, or reply my text. I feel so lonely without him. Is he mad with me? But I didn’t do anything wrong. I went to his faculty, and looking for him but I found nothing. I remembered his schedule for class, but the class has been empty. Then I went to library… yet I can’t find him. Ugh…

 

WHERE ARE YOU SHIM CHANGMIN?

 

I really worried about him. Then I remember one place that Changmin always come to visit, Rooftop. He must be there, I slightly walk fast to Rooftop and there…

 

Here you are I saw Changmin figure sit on the couch to watch the sky,  the sky is turned dark, give sign rain will come tonight. He looked pale with his eyes turned red and looks gloomy. Does he has problem?

 

I put my palm in his shoulder. “Changmin-ah.”

 

He shocked with my appearance. “What do you want?” he stares me like stranger.

 

I rolled my eyes with confused. “What’s wrong with you?”

 

“Nothing happened with me.” He said with cold tone, I knew he lies. “And don’t worry about me.” He continued.

 

 “I texted you but you haven’t reply, I called you but you’re not answer, I’m waiting for you to me but you didn’t come.” I explained, makes him facing me “Are you avoiding me?”

 

He gives me death stare. “Yes, I just don’t want to see you for while… That’s it.”

 

I frowned then he left the rooftop. “Changmin wait.” I run faster to cacth him, but his legs are so long… yes long not tall anymore. He can easily run without anybody can follow him. I arrived at lobby be he nowhere to be seen. I run into parking lot, but his car already left. I rested my hand in knee to control my breath.

 

What’s wrong with him? Why he doesn’t want to meet me?

Without realize, I feel my eyes teary. I won’t loose him.

 

Changmin POV.

 

I went to my home and park my car at my garage. Run into my room and locked my self. It became daily habit since I saw the scene, ugh that scene always repeating in my minds. And I feel broken hearted no matter what.

 

Rain start to pouring down, ahh… this weather is understand what my heart feel.

 

Buzzz… Buzz… Buzz…

 

 I heard my phone ringing for several times, signed I got new messages. It must be from you , I ignored my phone, rested my head to pillow totally lying on the bed, until I sleep…

 

Few hours later…

 

I wake up and I look at my window, it’s already dark but still raining hard. I glance to clock, it’s 9 o’clock. I took a nap almost 4 hours, I sighed can predict I would sleep late because my eyes so fresh like lamp 100 watt.

 

I went to take a bath, enjoying moment water soaked my body.

I can’t be like this, I have to move on. Oh dude, I’m a man. Why I cried like a broken hearted girl? I finished my shower and dried my body with towel. Get clothes.

 

I’m searching my phone in my jeans pocket before, and I gaze to the screen… 3 new messages.

 

From: you

 

I’m sorry if I’m hurting you or makes any mistakes.

I want to clear everything today, I will come to your house, NOW.

 

Next message

 

From: you

 

I already in the front door, please open your door for me.

 

Next message

 

From: you

 

You didn’t come up? Eh it’s start raining.

I will wait for you until you open the door for me.

 

I widened my eyes after read the last message, I run to my window and looked down. I saw a girl sit in the grass of my yard, bent down her head. I give ‘pang’ sound to my window, She has been there waited for 4 hours for me and let her drenched with rain.

 

I’m such stupid, why I haven’t read her message before instead ignoring?? She wouldn’t be drenched and soaked herself, I ran to the front door, take the umbrella.

 

When I opened the door, I can feel the rain is pouring hard and cold wind sneakily into my skin. She must be freezing, I came to her.

 

“What are you doing here?” I said, she lifted her head.

 

“So you finally open the door for me.” Her voices trembling.

 

I carry her to get inside to my house, she totally soaked. If she get sick, that will be my fault. Uhh… I can’t stop cursing my self. Who can I be so rude to her? I put her in couch.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked worried. I run to bathroom, take towel for covering her body and dry her hair. She started to sneezing but she’s not answering my question, well she’s practically not okay.

 

I can hear sound of car machine in garage, then I saw my mom came to us, she looked surprise. “Omo… what’s wrong with her?”

 

But before I talked, you came to my mom and bowed. “I’m sorry auntie for worrying you, I just come from helping Changmin accomplish his homework but I get soaked to came here.”

 

I stunned with her words, how can be she so kind to me?

 

“Aigoo… you , you have to change your clothes. C’mon come with me.”

 

She came with my mother to change her clothes, and I wipe the floor because water spread in floor. Then my mom came to me.

 

“I think she sick, the body temperature is 38 degree. I changed her clothes and I let her rested in guest room. I will call her parents, she will stay for tonight until she get better” My mom said to me and I nodded. “Don’t let her help your homework before she gets better, okay?”

 

I nodded again. Then I walk into guest room, looked her with very pale face and she still sneezing, Uhh this is my fault and is still blaming myself. I came closer and sit next to her.

 

“I’m sorry.” I feel guilt. “I didn’t read your text because I’m sleeping, I really sorry.”

 

She looked at me after sneezing. “Hmm… it’s okay, that’s my fault too waiting for you.” Her nose was red, she gets flu and I put my palm in her forehead, my mom was right, I can feel the body temperature is rising high.

 

“I’m sorry, very sorry.” I kneel down to floor while she put her hands to my face.

 

“It’s okay Changmin. But you have to explain everything to me, why you avoiding me these days.”

 

I’m facing her and gave my gloomy face. Am I strong enough to tell her the reason I avoid her these days? My sweat come out suddenly and I feel soft shivered, I’m nervous.

 

“Because…” I sighed. “I feel jealous over to your boyfriend.”

 

She widened her eyes, shock what she heard. “My… what?”

 

Should I say again? “Your boyfriend.”

 

Then she gaze to another sigh and giggled. What’s so funny?

 

“I don’t have boyfriend, stupid.” She explain.

 

Now, it’s time to me for widened my eyes. She… She didn’t have boyfriend. I can feel slowly my broken hearted fade away.

 

“But… you kissed with Siwon few days ago. He is your boyfriend right?” I asked again to make sure.

 

He continue chuckled and even become laughter.

 

“It doesn’t mean he is my boyfriend, I loose for playing Truth or Dare, then ended up I had to kiss him, because Do Chisan gave the idea. That’s why I kissed him.” He continue to giggled and I feel embarrassed  “What did you jealous over Siwon?”

 

I’m quite for while, not able to stare her eyes.

 

“Because… I like you.” I closed my eyes and don’t want to see her reaction, I just confess to her and I feel relief like thousand balloon flying in the sky.

 

She turned quite, but gives me smile. No one for us break the silence, I don’t know how to react

 

“Changmin-ah” She began to talked. “I will open my heart for you.”

 

I feel like flying to the 9 clouds, butterfly fulfill my stomach. I’m smiling for happiness without limit. Did she accept me?

 

“But you have to court each other before become official couple.” She said, I opened my eyes and stare her eyes. She looks more beautiful than before, or maybe it just my tought, because I deeply fallin’ for her.

 

I caressed her hair and nodded agree. I think that’s good idea for court each other, I knew she haven’t any experience in relationship She must be wanna make sure, I’m the right choice for her.

 

“Thank you… Oppa.” I widened my eyes. She started to call me Oppa, I blushed. Some girls will call her boyfriend ‘oppa’ in relationship as a pet name.

 

“We haven’t official yet, you don’t have to call me Oppa.”

 

Then he put her index finger to my shoulder and tuned into pinch, makes me moan because of hurt.

 

“I’m courting you, stupid”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna makes 1 chapter left... i trying to call my dream for this story^^

I haven't edited, sorry for typo or mistakes

Comment please <3