1

Who will be my boyfriend?

 

you POV

 

Me and 9 of my friends include Siwon went to visit KIST, Korean Institute Science Technology for college trip. We observing for new biotechnical who just came from Russia. Well, this college trip is kinda bored for us because we have to give report after the trip is over, which mean we should finish our report in our way back to campus.

 

Suddenly Do Chisan break the silence while we working

 

“Oh c’mon guys don’t be too serious for this college trip, Let’s play something, what about play truth or dare?”

 

“That’s great.” Answer Sobin. All of us leaving our report to finish for playing, it doesn’t matter for us.

 

“Okay… Let’s start rock, paper, scissors.”

 

Everyone pulled out their hands, and started to play. Some choose truth to avoid Do Chisan’s crazy idea, he has tons of crazy idea for playing this game. And some who choose dare has to accept the challenge.

 

One by one, loose this game. And now leaving me and Do Chisan only. “Rock, paper, scissors” we pulled our hand, and

 

 DAMN… I lose.

 

“Okay, you … truth or dare?” he asked with smirked.

 

“Dare.” I said, I’m enough brave to choose ‘dare’ because I want to know his idea for me.

 

“Hmm… let me think.” He puts his finger on his chin with frowned head, think carefully. “Nah… I got it.” He showed his index finger.

 

“you have to beg Siwon for kissing you on lips.”

 

“WHAAAATT?” everyone can hear my shout, this is really crazy idea, even Siwon itself widened his eyes.

 

“And then he grant your wish.” He continued with smirked and chuckled.

 

All of my friend just giggled, even Kyuhyun laughed with evil very hard. Only Siwon who not giggled because he blushing so hard.

 

I sigh. “You are really crazy, Do Chisan-ah.” I’m not able to say anymore to shocked.

 

“Oh, c’mon this is just game.”

 

“But you…” I put my index finger in his head “and you’re brain is crazy.” I sighed again while he continue to giggled.  “Okay, I will do it but not here and not in front of you all.”

 

Do Chisan lifted his shoulder. “Okay, I give you two days, but don’t even lie to us. I will ask Siwon, if you really kiss him. And I will know Siwon expression if he lies or not.”

 

“FINE.” I said clearly.

 

“Okay, everyone now back to work. Game is over.”

 

Then all of us back to accomplish our report. But my mind is completely destroy by Do Chisan wish, arrgghh why I just dare? Why? That was so embarrassing, everyone know I’m reject him last week after he confessed to me, but kissing me? Rrrrgghhh. I swear I will kill Do Chisan after this.

 

Changmin POV

 

I’m waiting for you , my class is over 15 minutes ago and she texted me, she already arrived at campus but she have to gives report for lectures. So, it’s okay I will wait for her. It’s been my daily activities waiting her, I enjoyed moment with her so much. I can feel butterfly in my stomach while with her, but I haven’t confess my feel with her, I’m afraid she will reject me and she wouldn’t want to her like everyday we did. I knew he rejected Siwon, the most perfect boy in this campus, last week. I felt relief because my heart will not break into pieces but in order way, the perfect boy like Siwon is rejected, how about me? I’m so afraid.

 

I saw her get into my car.

 

“Hello Changmin, sorry for waiting too long.” She said while release his bag to her lap. She buckle the seatbelt.

 

“It’s okay, you must be tired. What about eating ice cream before going home?”

 

“Okay.” She seems very excited. I knew she likes ice cream very much, and ice cream could release her stress.

 

We went to our favorites ice cream shop near our house. I always treat her a plate of banana split and I just bought two scoop of chocolate mint ice cream. Sometimes we just came here for doing assignment instead chit-chatting.

 

“I wonder why you always treat me, but you never let me to treat you.” She pouted, well I never let her to pay the ice cream since this is cheap and I can afford with my daily money.

 

“You know the boy should treat the girl, that’s the rules.” I give my smile to her, makes her chuckled.

 

“That’s for couple. But I’m your friend.”

 

I’m quite and not answering. I sighed slowly without her notice, I wish we are couple not only friend, I’m just afraid.

 

“Anyway how’s your day in campus?” he asked to me.

 

“Well yeah, assignment as usual, I need to translate William Shakespear masterpiece, Julia Cesar. And makes the summary tomorrow.”

 

He glance into me and take a spoon of ice cream to . “Do you need my help?”

 

“it’s okay, I can do it by myself.” I said. She always helping me for my assignment eventhough she also has a lot of assignment too, she’s so nice. “How about you?”

 

“I still have report anorganic structure for Monday, but I will finish it tomorrow in laboratory with my group.”

 

I bent down my head playing with my ice cream. “So tomorrow we can going together.”

 

“Okay” she curved her smile and we continuing to eat.

 

I glance into her while she not seeing me, I think tomorrow will be nice If I confess my feeling to here, but afraid feeling come to me again. Arghh… NO. I have to confess, oh c’mon it’s nearly 1 year and she didn’t know my feeling. I spooned big ice cream to my mouth.

 

you POV

 

Next Day…

 

This is Saturday, but yet I need to finish my report. Me and my friends came to laboratory for experiment anorganic structure, after done we came to library finding the theory for the report, everyone looking for different theory, so we can’t have the same since the lectures is very tight and we avoid to copying each other. It almost night and I haven’t finish my report, I texted to Changmin to leave me, I can’t let him waiting for me.

 

One by one people leave the library when they had accomplish their report and back home, some of them are so stress and said they want to finish at home. And left me with Siwon only now.

 

I feel awkward with him, not because I rejected him but I haven’t pay for my loose yesterday. Omg, why I have to kiss him? I still regret playing truth or dare with Do Chisan, maybe I wouldn’t play that game anymore.

 

“I’m done.” Siwon said and me too. We accomplish the report together. I looked into my watch… damn it’s already 7. That’s why only us in library now. I saw my phone, Changmin didn’t reply my text. Maybe he wait for me? I need to check it.

 

We get off from library, the corridor already dark. Why they didn’t turn on the light?

 

I glance to Siwon, look into his handsome face cover chocolate skin and we came near him, you can inhaling his fresh sense. His body is so perfect. Everything about him is too perfect. God, not fair with him, he has everything.

 

“Siwon-sshi.” I called him, he looked at me. “I think I will pay it now about yesterday.”

 

He raised his eyebrows, I can see his face is blushing. “Seriously?”

 

I nodded. He curved his killer smile. Every girl can fall to his smile.

 

“You don’t have to pay, I can lie with Do Chisan you kiss me. That’s okay.”

“But I want to kiss you.” I said rapidly, I’m bushing so hard. … why I have to say I want to kiss him. “I mean… I just want admit I’m lose, that’s game right?”

 

I saw him blushing too and I can hear his heart beat.

 

“Okay then… So you have to beg to me, don’t you remember?”

 

“Okay.” I sighed. “Oppa, please kiss me.” I did it. I’m so shy.

 

He came close to me, our face is only few inches, closer and closer Siwon pressed his lips into mine, I can feel warm kiss from him. Actually this is my first time kissing, so Siwon is the one who stole my kiss, I can feel his kiss intense and he enjoyed so much. And we broke the kiss.

 

“Your lips is soft.” He said to me. I’m blushing again “I loved it, but I hope I can get more often if you accept me.”

 

I shook my head. “I’m sorry for rejecting you, you are so nice to me. But like I said, you are too perfect and I don’t have any feeling for you. I’m very sorry.” I bowed to him.

 

He looked at me then caressed my hair. “I wish you will try to love me, but I won’t force you.” Then I hugged him.

 

“Thank you for understanding me, please don’t wait for me. Someone’s better is deserve for your love instead me.” Then I left him, went to lobby. My cheek is so red.

 

CHANGMIN POV

 

She texted me to leave her because she haven’t finish her report. I will wait for her, no matter what, Today I will confess my feeling to her. I’m so nervous, afraid, and happy. It’s now or never, before too late. I bought a bouquet flowers. I gaze to my watch, it’s already 7. Should I pick her to library? Nah… maybe I should pick her. I walked by stairs to reach library in second floor. I tried to not make any noise. Then…

 

I saw something…

 

Uh… why this is so hurt…

 

I saw you and siwon stood up, seeing each other

 

And kissing…

 

On the lips…

 

I can’t believe it what I saw, she truly kiss him, Kissing Siwon lips. I know Siwon has feeling for her, but she didn’t accept it. Could it be… she has feeling to Siwon now? Jealous burning my soul. I feel broken hearted. I can’t stand properly, fell my feet is trembling. I won’t see it anymore.

so why I have to wait her? She had boyfriend now.

 

I went to my car immediately without makes any noise. The scene you and Siwon kissing still appear in my mind. I’m so upset and my confession will be nothing, I was late.

 

I step the pedal car and left the place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh... Changmin misunderstood.

I'm just checking again if there's any typo. Thank you for 3 subs <3

Comment Please^^