I'll Do Anything For Your Happiness

Unexpected Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

I came home, but there’s no Tiffany and all of her stuffs inside.

I think she’s already back to her home.

 

I layed down on the bed and closed my eyes, tried to feel Tiffany’s presence. I took a deep breath, tried to feel Tiffany’s scent. Hoping that Tiffany will standing in front of me when I open my eyes. There’s still Tiffany’s scent on my bed, I like her scent.

 

I opened my eyes, and there’s no Tiffany. I closed my eyes again and then opened it, but there’s no Tiffany. I keep repeat it, until I realize that Tiffany has truly gone with Taeyeon and left me alone here.

 

My tears slowly down to my cheeks. I tried to hold the tears, but I can’t. I couldn’t stop the tears, It keep escaping from my eyes.

 

I’m such a fool. Why I’m crying? I was knew from the start that Tiffany is belongs to Taeyeon. I was knew from the start that Taeyeon will take her back and live together again. I’m just a lonely girl, no one loves me except my sister, Yoona. So, why I trust Tiffany when she said that she loves me? I know it’s impossible. She loves Taeyeon, only Taeyeon.

 

I don’t know how to forget you Tiff, no no no I won’t forget you. I’ll always love you although it hurts.

 

 



 

 

 


Today is Tiffany’s graduation day.

 

Yuri was sat on her motorcycle still used helmet, she came to Tiffany’s graduation. She promised to Tiffany that she will come.

 

There’s many people here. They walk towards the hall.

Yuri saw Tiffany with her brother, her mother, and also Taeyeon. They entered the hall, Tiffany sat with her friends, Taeyeon and Tiffany’s family sat in the guests place, and Yuri just standing outside the room, she standing beside the door, no one noticed that she was there.

 

MC called Tiffany’s name. Tiffany walked to the stage and gave a speech.

 

“I’m so glad I can standing here. I’m so happy that finally I could finished my study, I can have a master’s degree. It’s all like a dream” Tiffany giggled and the rest too

 

“I wanna thank my mother and my brother whom always give me support. And also I wanna thank my special one, Taeyeon. Thanks for everything babe” she beamed a smile and the rest gave her an ovation

 

Yuri smile to see Tiffany with her speech. Although Tiffany didn’t mention her name, but she was happy to see Tiffany in a big smile on her face.

Yuri walked to her motorcycle, and then leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I saw Yuri’s motorcycle, but I didn’t see her. I know she will do her promise. I know that she came here, although I didn’t see her, but I know she was here. Thank you so much Yul, you want to come.

 

I’m looking for her but I can’t find her. I went to the parking lot, but her motorcycle already gone. Maybe she’s already went home.

 

“hey baby, what are you looking for?” Taeyeon asked me

“nothing” I smiled

“you sure?”

I nodded “let’s go home, mommy and Leo were waiting for us in the car” I pulled Taeyeon hand

Taeyeon nodded and follow me to the car.