Author's note

So That I Can See

SO THIS is the unnecessary author's note that I'm posting because this story is fairly simple and easy to interpret but i shall just post it. (LOL)

Okay so it starts off with the introduction of Luhan, and why Luhan wanted to be a doctor. For a simple and rather cliche reason, to prove his mother wrong for leaving them (Luhan and his father). Not really because he wanted to save people's life or what so ever. It's a rather selfish reason of his own. 

And then there comes the introductory of Yoona and how they met yadayadayada that part was simple so there was nothing to elaborate. We can decipher that from the story Yoona is a cheerful, postive, childish, innocent and selfless women. She was pretty as well. However her whole life was only living up to people's expectations. She wanted to be a painter, she knew that she can be one but she pushed it away, having that mindset that painting isn't a good career and that she was not a excellent one. But Luhan knew, but he didn't tell her, he did tried to protest but was weak. 

And then came the disease part and how Luhan was frustrated because he couldn't cure her. He tried though, but his hardest wasn't enough and it was torturing to stand one side and watch her die when he was suppose to save her. And it's Yoona that gave him the hope to continue pursuing in the medical field, and yet he couldn't do anything. 

Then the cornea transplant part, was touching to me *sniff* because as it was stated clearly in the picture, Yoona wanted to donate her corneas so that even when she dies, she could still ''see'' Luhan. But there was a deeper meaning to it and it all linked back to her character. Yoona was a women that lived for her love ones' contentment. And by donating her corneas Luhan could get a promotion so she came up with this excuse, just like the previously when she said that she wasn't good in painting therefore she didn't want to be a painter. Excuses excuses excuses, but Luhan believed her because it seemed so real. Yoona didn't really want to make it seem like ''she never left'' because at the end, she told luhan before she die to forget her, how can he forget her like that? Bottomline: super duper selfless Yoona with excuse (HAHA)

Lastly she died and he attended her funeral with sunflower~~~yeah the part is easy to understand. But i find it sweet at the end that Luhan had totally forgo the reason why he wanted to be a doctor, which was to prove his mother wrong right? But Yoona entered his life and eliminated that childish and selfish thought of Luhan's and he matured quite a lot under her. 

Thankyou for reading/commenting this story because it really means a lot to me. Every single soul reading this story till the very end of it, whether you'd liked it or not *bows*. I'm seriously a immature writer, i took no writing lessons or anything and i do agree that my writing is really or probably even worse than mediocre. I've probably had tons of grammar errors in this story and many many other flaws BUT SERIOUSLY, DESPITE ALL OF THAT YOU GUYS STILL READ IT *SNIFF* I'll improve on my writing i swear and i seriously thank you AGAIN for reading it. i seriously couldn't be more thankful :,)